What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

4 door only = our lawyers keep our balls in their briefcase.

Anyone actually get theirs yet and have a report on how they like it?

What's the order time frame looking like now? Any news on what the raptor version will cost? :flipoff2:

There's a few that have been sitting on lots in my area for awhile. Full size 4-door version. I'm surprised they've been sitting for so long.

Those pics don’t look so bad, but the few I’ve seen in person are stupid looking. I’m not sure what’s different, but they look like “pansyfied” Scouts. Maybe not that good.

Less camo raptor

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor preview 2.jpg

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor preview 5.jpg
What's the WB?

There's a few that have been sitting on lots in my area for awhile. Full size 4-door version. I'm surprised they've been sitting for so long.
I don't think they are actually for sale. I think they get shuttled from dealer to dealer as a show piece. Our dealer had 2 for a month or so and I know people tried to buy them.

If they are mannequins they can't be sold for 7 months after delivery.

I don't think they are actually for sale. I think they get shuttled from dealer to dealer as a show piece. Our dealer had 2 for a month or so and I know people tried to buy them.

If they are mannequins they can't be sold for 7 months after delivery.

I didn't think of that. I'm friends with one of the dealers, I'll ask him about it. He's been driving a white full size with dealer plates on it for a few months now.

And then can only be sold to someone waiting on a current reservation. At least thats what i was told

I'm guessing there would be a mileage restriction then to keep a dealer from slapping dealer plates on one and racking up 30k miles?

Those pics don’t look so bad, but the few I’ve seen in person are stupid looking. I’m not sure what’s different, but they look like “pansyfied” Scouts. Maybe not that good.
There is a image of a Scout something that looks like a ringer for the new Bronco.

I saw a real Bronco last night on the street. It was big and lots of sheetmetal. What was super surprising as I drove past is that it reminded me of the old H2 silhouette.

I'm guessing there would be a mileage restriction then to keep a dealer from slapping dealer plates on one and racking up 30k miles?
Probably, We had our Christmas parade a few weeks ago and all the dealerships had their newest car covered in lights. The broncos weren't in it.

What's the order time frame looking like now? Any news on what the raptor version will cost? :flipoff2:

Yes, have had a 2.7 4 door base model since mid-July. Just about to turn 6500 miles on it and we absolutely love it. Lots of power, rides great, and lots of interior room (big and tall guys will love it).

We picked up the wife's Base Squatch (also 2.7 4 door) last Tuesday and she is loving hers as well.

We might not be the only one on here with a new Bronco, but we're probably the one here with two of them.

Here's the new Base Squatch out for a Sunday drive:

Sasq-in-snow.jpg

Ours is on a rail car passing through Eastern Washington right now. Still has to make it to Kent, unloaded and trucked to the dealer. So hopefully I'll post some pics next week.

Yes, have had a 2.7 4 door base model since mid-July. Just about to turn 6500 miles on it and we absolutely love it. Lots of power, rides great, and lots of interior room (big and tall guys will love it).

We picked up the wife's Base Squatch (also 2.7 4 door) last Tuesday and she is loving hers as well.

We might not be the only one on here with a new Bronco, but we're probably the one here with two of them.

Here's the new Base Squatch out for a Sunday drive:

Sasq-in-snow.jpg

Is your Bronco's towing capacity 3,500lbs?

More steering rack failure even with upgraded tie rods, although sticky 40s is asking too much in my opinion :laughing:

Had mine since September and love it.
No idea on lead times, but I've heard a year out. Trying to decide if I'm going to keep it and upgrade as I can or trade it in for Warthog model (Raptor version)
20211209_114059.jpg
20210917_132309.jpg

More steering rack failure even with upgraded tie rods, although sticky 40s is asking too much in my opinion :laughing:

Same guy who broke the first time around?

You think the Toyota back spaced wheels are a factor :homer:

He also looked like he was running about 2 psi. I'd be very surprised if a stock JL steering system would put up with that combo.

He also looked like he was running about 2 psi. I'd be very surprised if a stock JL steering system would put up with that combo.

I didn't realize it until you mentioned it, but yeah, it is the same guy :laughing:

No kidding, that's just dumb. Stickies blow apart 35 spline D60 stuff and more. Who would think the stock anything will hold up. It will be interesting to see what the trail turning feature starts breaking.

3" body lift is a nice touch though

No kidding, that's just dumb. Stickies blow apart 35 spline D60 stuff and more. Who would think the stock anything will hold up. It will be interesting to see what the trail turning feature starts breaking.
Yea, I wanna see real world wheeling abuse on dot 37's. Shit man I can run sticky 40's on a superduty and "prove those D60's are junk".

Yea, I wanna see real world wheeling abuse on dot 37's. Shit man I can run sticky 40's on a superduty and "prove those D60's are junk".

That same guy killed the factory tie rods and rack on DOT 37s on an obstacle at Katemcy. I posted pictures and video just a few pages back. He isn't the only one either...

That same guy killed the factory tie rods and rack on DOT 37s on an obstacle at Katemcy. I posted pictures and video just a few pages back. He isn't the only one either...
I believe it. 37's are still a big tire, and this is all just stock IFS. But the sticky 40 thing is like someone running cut 44 boggers on a HP44.

I believe it. 37's are still a big tire, and this is all just stock IFS. But the sticky 40 thing is like someone running cut 44 boggers on a HP44.

Oh, I am not defending the sticky 40's :laughing: However they come from the factory with 35" tires and 37" is only one size bigger than stock...

Top Back Refresh