What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

"Oh no, a big chunk of vehicle on street ass 35's got stuck in some relatively deep mud!"

:yawn:

Ford clearly stated it goes over ANY terrain, not most terrain, not some terrain, but ANY terrain :laughing:

Joking aside, that is some seriously nasty mud, screw that shit.

So here are some pictures of the Ford Performance upgraded steering rack Brad Lovell posted on Instagram :laughing:

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 6.05.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 6.05.38 PM.png

For those that don't know, a penny is 3/4" for reference...

Dana spicer also announced a "Dana 60" rear crate axle for the Bronco, bur I suspect it is one of the newer Advantek Mxxx axles that they are slapping a legacy name on for marketing purposes. They are also offering a 32 spline axle upgrade for the front end which seems odd since the Jeep M210 (same centersection, but solid axle form) is 32 spline from the factory. I don't know if that means the factory axle shafts are smaller than 32 spline or if they are just an upgraded material :confused:

Neighbors just showed up. I'll check it out in the morning and report back.
I wouldn’t bother. You might catch AIDS. Those things are gayer than 3 guys fucking 2 boys.

I wouldn’t bother. You might catch AIDS. Those things are gayer than 3 guys fucking 2 boys.

Just jealous you can't afford one:lmao:

:flipoff2:

From the one I saw at the dealer and the other one I saw at the local grocery store, they are pretty nice.

Im contemplating bugging the delar to change my order to a raptor bronco if there is any chance they can get one. I was planning on spending $15k on suspension and wheels anyways and id still be 160hp short of what that one is

Apparently Ford got their heads out of their asses and put a 5.0L V8 in the new Bronco: Bronco DR

Unfortunatley the 5.0L V8 not available to the general public, since it will be a 50 unit limited run "with a starting price projected in the mid-$200,000 range" similar to the Cobra Jet program :shaking: Makes you wonder why they didn't keep the Ecoboost in it if it is so much better than the Coyote? Perhaps the rules of whatever class this is aimed at?

Cliffs: 37" KM3s, Multimatic DSSV shocks, 5.0L V8, Score Cage, and no glass.

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 10.39.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 10.39.50 AM.png

Mid $200,000 and only 50 will be made.. I can’t afford one but I bet it would be an investment if you could get your hands on one. Ford GTs from the mid 2000’s have appreciated like real estate.

Not suprising, Ford is all in on their turbo engine lineup, big Raptor and GT supercar don't even get V8s.

Apparently Ford got their heads out of their asses and put a 5.0L V8 in the new Bronco: Bronco DR

Unfortunatley the 5.0L V8 not available to the general public, since it will be a 50 unit limited run "with a starting price projected in the mid-$200,000 range" similar to the Cobra Jet program :shaking: Makes you wonder why they didn't keep the Ecoboost in it if it is so much better than the Coyote? Perhaps the rules of whatever class this is aimed at?

Thank the EPA.

I went out to Hollister last weekend to drive them off road.
They were pushing you to beat on them.
I am still impressed with the off road performance, but with so much technology, I worry about it off road too.
2021Bronco.jpg

Perhaps the rules of whatever class this is aimed at?

They don't even have a class to race it in. Loren had a insta video in which one of the reps said it would race in Heavy metal class, which really doesn't exist anymore. A local guy races in Heavy Metal when he can and it's a 900hp older TT.

I am still impressed with the off road performance, but with so much technology, I worry about it off road too.
2021Bronco.jpg
did that have the new heavy duty steering rack?:flipoff2:

They don't even have a class to race it in. Loren had a insta video in which one of the reps said it would race in Heavy metal class, which really doesn't exist anymore. A local guy races in Heavy Metal when he can and it's a 900hp older TT.

Well maybe if they actually sell 50 of them, they can have their own Bronco spec class and Ford marketing can claim a 1 2 3 finish for the Bronco at the Baja 1000 :laughing:

Kind of like how the Ford marketing team claimed that the 4600 Bronco was "undefeated" despite entering only two of the series races and not even racing at King of the Hammers :shaking: Sure they won the two races they entered, but the weren't EMC, regional, or National champions.

ADB0CB52-8883-4040-B12D-6B73B6555F77.jpeg

thats an awesome review you gave us, so detailed and insightful, thanks buddy

:flipoff2:

Kind of like how the Ford marketing team claimed that the 4600 Bronco was "undefeated" despite entering only two of the series races and not even racing at King of the Hammers :shaking: Sure they won the two races they entered, but the weren't EMC, regional, or National champions.
The college I graduated from didn't have a football team. They sold a Tshirt bragging about how their football team was undefeated. :laughing:

I looked at one sitting on a lot. The top being loose and ill fitting bothered me. The windows gotta flap going down the road

Top Back Refresh