What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

I saw one for the first time yesterday. It was a grey 4 door on 37 Toyo MT's. It looked pretty damn good to me.

Wheeled with one briefly this past weekend. 4 door, Badlands/Sasquatch optioned if I remember right. Only thing done to it was some aggressive mud tires to replace factory rubber. I was quite impressed with it.

Mine landed at dealership today.
Pick it up tomorrow. :grinpimp:
IMG_2838.jpg
What dealership works out of a lean-to?
I may have to stop by to see you and this Escape suv.

Folsom Ford overflow lot. Stop by anytime.
20210908_135238.jpg
so… not a fan of the scout3.

when Ford releases the bronco v.next with the correct fender contours…. Do the early adopters drop the Scout 3 immediately?

I was joking about the kiddie pool flares a couple pages back.

Who did that on the old site? It was a bronco 2? I remember the internet blew up over that. People talking about how it was the most redneck thing they’ve ever seen. Meanwhile I’m sitting there going “damn, that’s a good idea. It’s a fuck load cheaper than bushwhackers, probably more durable too”
20210911_212909.jpg

This one was at the Ford dealer we recently bought the wife's '19 Yukon from. :laughing:

I thought Ford did a good job, all things considered.

Attachments

• 20210816_154754.jpg
    20210816_154754.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
dark Blue Big Bend 4 door soft top at work. Guy says he is leasing it for a week before deciding about buying it, I am kind of shocked that a dealer is doing that with the limited supply and the percieved demand for them. Coming from a guy who started out in Scouts it sure looks like I would have expected a 1990 Scout to look like. I like it except wish it had a na V8 or even a a na V6 Id like to see pics with the plastic bumpers and running boards removed. Bottom seam of rocker looks unfinished with visible spot welds and punched holes. While looking at another guy came up and mentioned that he went to a dealer with somilar equipped Big Bend and dealer was asking 68k which was 10k over sticker

Ford wasn't.

Those flares look fucking stupid. :shaking:
OK, we get it, you guys are butt hurt over the new bronco, maybe just stop coming in here so the pics don't offend you anymore?

And again, if you think this pos looks better that a new bronco, I don't know what to tell you. :laughing::barf:

USC30JES162A021001_3.jpg

Of course, bigger tires, different flares, bumpers,ect, they look fine. I still say the JK grille is looks like play school designed it. They might be offended by that though.

The bronco flares literally come off in a few Mins. Seems like a great function over form solution. I doubt they can sell a new vehicle with half a tire hanging out and I think anyone who uses the thing offroad will be glad they didn't do a rapor like wide body deal.

OK, we get it, you guys are butt hurt over the new bronco, maybe just stop coming in here so the pics don't offend you anymore?

And again, if you think this pos looks better that a new bronco, I don't know what to tell you. :laughing::barf:

USC30JES162A021001_3.jpg

Of course, bigger tires, different flares, bumpers,ect, they look fine. I still say the JK grille is looks like play school designed it. They might be offended by that though.

The bronco flares literally come off in a few Mins. Seems like a great function over form solution. I doubt they can sell a new vehicle with half a tire hanging out and I think anyone who uses the thing offroad will be glad they didn't do a rapor like wide body deal.

Ford paying you to defend their design gayness or do you nut swing for free?

:flipoff2:

I like it, I like the JK and JL too. I just think it's funny that people have to come into a thread about it just to say they don't like it over and over.

Talons are piles of shit, but I don't feel the urge to come in your thread and make but hurt comments every day :flipoff2:

the flares on that 2dr would look right with 2" wider tires and 40's or bigger. it's just disproportionate with that stance and wheel/tire setup.

as an ex-scout guy, maybe that's why I like it:homer: It's alot better than the real Scout3 prototype
tumblr_ol4o3pbwh51ti77kbo1_640.jpg

this rendering of a "scout" based on the new 2dr bronco looks pretty cool
t-imagined-with-ford-bronco-underpinnings-147173_1.jpg

Top Back Refresh