What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

They're trickling in around here. Customer ordered base I saw with the only option being the soft top. Think sticker was $34k. And a lux badlands (dealer mannequin) that was around $56k I think.

I'm also close to the local train yard so I drive by pretty often and have been seeing pretty many.

Snapchat-402881872.jpg

Snapchat-445741611.jpg

Last edited:
Stole this from another site. Apparently 4cyl, modular bumpers, auto tranny and tcases are now forcing production constraints.
Screenshot_20210803-135030_Chrome.jpg

I guess they're having enough issues over the hard top that Ford is replacing every one.

saw one in person at local dealer. 2.7/10-speed, Sasquatch, soft top.

under $50k

it looked better than I thought it would. Some things make me shake my head a bit (fit/finish), but overall nice looking rig.

Beat you by seconds :flipoff2:
This was the official email.

Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
But unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will have their roofs replaced.
As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos. As a result, we will not be able to get you a 2021 model year Bronco with a hardtop.
We know it's no consolation for the delay but for 2022 you'll have access to new colors, new options, and new special editions. More details on 2022 ordering will be sent out in September. Your dealer will reach out at that time to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs, making the wait for your Bronco a little more bearable. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year.
And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner.
We will also continue to show how much we appreciate your patience with exclusive Bronco swag and experiences until you're behind the wheel.
Please click here for more information and details on this announcement.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team

saw one in person at local dealer. 2.7/10-speed, Sasquatch, soft top.

under $50k

it looked better than I thought it would. Some things make me shake my head a bit (fit/finish), but overall nice looking rig.
I saw a base model 4 door soft top for $37k and a $2225 dealer mark up on top. I was expecting more after all the hype, and give it a solid "meh"

The hard top thing sucks. Rumors of Broncos being shipped from dealers back to Michigan to sit in a dirt field while they wait for new ones to show up.
Honestly if you ordered a MIC, your better off getting pushed to next year imo.

The hard top thing sucks. Rumors of Broncos being shipped from dealers back to Michigan to sit in a dirt field while they wait for new ones to show up.
Honestly if you ordered a MIC, your better off getting pushed to next year imo.
Yep thats what im waiting for... interestingly enough the last email never mentioned getting to hold your orrigonal price when you re-order so i had to do some digging. Now it says you hold your price for "similarly equiped"

Yep thats what im waiting for... interestingly enough the last email never mentioned getting to hold your orrigonal price when you re-order so i had to do some digging. Now it says you hold your price for "similarly equiped"
I thought I read a whole FAQ where you kept your price, you could switch to a soft top and get the hard top prep kit and they were only making soft tops for now.

I thought I read a whole FAQ where you kept your price, you could switch to a soft top and get the hard top prep kit and they were only making soft tops for now.
Yes, i could switch to a soft top and potentially get it sooner... but then have to purchase the hard top... and if they cant even get them produced for thier own trucks im not counting on being able to purchase one separately for a while.

All previous emails included the "you get to keep your price" this one just said "theres going to be new models and colors to choose from" and i had to dig to find the part about keeping your price.

Dealer up the road from me has 2 4doors sitting out front, may have to stop by and check them out one of these days. Both looked to be at least fairly high, if not top-optioned models. Think 1 was a hard top. Didn't see window stickers driving by so they may be for advertising or something

I'm happy to have mine pushed until 2022, I'd rather have the warthog/ raptor options with 37's anyway.
I've pretty much talked myself into the Fun-Haver upgrades. But waiting to see what other LT options are going to come out.

Was looking over a soft top the other day.. When the top pulled all the way to the back, the arms for the top were scraping the roll bar in the back section and was down to the paint. Not sure if it's a common problem or just this one.

Saw one in person monday...two actually. im torn one was the base model auto and one was the farkled up automatic.

On both of them i opened the hood because on the first one..it was so misaligned it wouldnt fucking shut...other than that i feel like its kinda small..but im a big dude

I've pretty much talked myself into the Fun-Haver upgrades. But waiting to see what other LT options are going to come out.

I watched a bit of that rig on that run. Looked pretty damn awesome for just a few upgrades.

I also saw one in person at a dealer in bfe Pullman, wa:laughing:. I thought about turning around and checking it out, but had a 3 hour drive ahead of me. Looked decent from the drive by though.

Everyone saying they're small is good news to me. Who wants a giant rig on the trail?

Saw one in person monday...two actually. im torn one was the base model auto and one was the farkled up automatic.

On both of them i opened the hood because on the first one..it was so misaligned it wouldnt fucking shut...other than that i feel like its kinda small..but im a big dude
Did you sit in one? They're quite a bit bigger inside than a Wrangler

Did you sit in one? They're quite a bit bigger inside than a Wrangler

Exterior size wise, they are longer and wider than the JL Wrangler by a couple inches.

Interior, the front section is much roomier than the JL/JT. At 6'6", I have the seat forward one click, first vehicle this size that I haven't had the seat all the way back. Also tons of head room, could easily wear a cowboy hat.

The rear passenger compartment is a little tighter than the JL/JT.

The rear cargo area feels bigger, I haven't measured it yet.

Ford sent me a hammock.

1629302281404.png
Mine is delayed. Go fucking figure, since we won't see our 2 door for probably a minimum of 8 more months.

First attempt at buying a Ford, and shit show doesnt even begin to describe this rollout. Be nice if Toyota announces something cool In Texas next month when they finish unveiling the Tundra.

Top Back Refresh