What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

Ford sent me a hammock.

1629302281404.png
The beginnings of your overland rig and mods :flipoff2:

I finally saw one in person going down the road in Spokane. It was a white four door and it appeared from a distance that it had a soft top. Looked pretty good.

7 speed manual sounds awesome. i wonder if it would have the granny gear (what we also called double low) and then its really driven like a 6 speed?

6spd manuals are more or less all 5spd manuals with narrower ratios and an extra OD. The 7spd just adds a granny gear to that.

They should offer a crate engine/trans package for RBVs.

ooof, only available with the I-4 engine.

is ford not offering a NA V8 in this thing or is everything now a tiny displacement turbo?

a 7 speed manual sounds awesome. i wonder if it would have the granny gear (what we also called double low) and then its really driven like a 6 speed?

Only tiny turbos. Given the choice, I'd pick the 2.3L regardless.

Every advert/media keeps referring to it as a 'crawler gear' @ 6.588:1 granny.

I believe the '1st' gear is 4.2:1 which is still deep for a gasser car-suv-thingy.

WIfes aunts came in last week. No idea what trim/model it is. It looks like a gay little car honestly. Interior fit and finish is pretty nice though.

WIfes aunts came in last week. No idea what trim/model it is. It looks like a gay little car honestly. Interior fit and finish is pretty nice though.
Jesus fuckin christ you dickwads don't pay attention to a goddam thing.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS..

Im not even a die hard Ford guy (at all) and i get soooo tired of the pic of a "new" Escape and all like "have fun getting 37's on this thing!"

There's a little car/suv/Kia looking thing, then there is the BRONCO.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

YOU LOOK DUMB.

:flipoff2:

Base-Squatch is scheduled for production.

I thought you had one already?

Got to check out a 4-door one in Gatlinburg TN this past week, was walking past it in a parking garage just as the owner happened to be coming back. I'm not in the market but I'd take it over a 4-door Wrangler given my first impression.

I thought you had one already?

Got to check out a 4-door one in Gatlinburg TN this past week, was walking past it in a parking garage just as the owner happened to be coming back. I'm not in the market but I'd take it over a 4-door Wrangler given my first impression.

I've been driving the company Bronco (Northridge4x4.com). Have put over 2500 miles on it so far.

Really liking this rig. The 2.7 twin turbo V-6 is impressive and it drives really nice. Haven't done much off-roading yet, pretty much just some backroad/gravel road exploration and camping. With the little 30" tires, gotta wait until we get some bigger rubber (and a little armor) on it before taking it out.

The wife really likes it too, so she is now saying that since I already have a Bronco to drive, she is taking my Sasquatch. Guess if that's the worst she will do, then I can't really complain.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

Im not even a die hard Ford guy (at all) and i get soooo tired of the pic of a "new" Escape and all like "have fun getting 37's on this thing!"

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

YOU LOOK DUMB.

YES, this is a 4x4 forum, not a ladies book club on Reddit. Even my wife knows there are two different Broncos.:flipoff2::flipoff2: The only thing dumber then the Bronco Sport, is people on this forum not knowing it’s a Bronco Sport.:homer:

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

THERE ARE 2 NEW BRONCOS.

YOU LOOK DUMB.

It’s like you posted in another thread, people don’t read a thread and just post shit

ooof, only available with the I-4 engine.

is ford not offering a NA V8 in this thing or is everything now a tiny displacement turbo?

a 7 speed manual sounds awesome. i wonder if it would have the granny gear (what we also called double low) and then its really driven like a 6 speed?
Lol
a V8

Ford doesn’t even offer the V8 in the raptor
Or expedition any more .

Cliffs: Lady isn’t paying attention and drives into the garage with the soft top half way open. Spends 10ish mins with a woe is me story. Closes soft top.

Jesus, does that really justify making a video?
For someone that thinks they deserve to live off of youtube as she does, yes. :homer:

My neighbor came over to show me his email showing his is being built. He said maybe 4 weeks before it arrives. I believe it's the First edition 4 door.

Cliffs: Lady isn’t paying attention and drives into the garage with the soft top half way open. Spends 10ish mins with a woe is me story. Closes soft top.

Jesus, does that really justify making a video?
Clickbait

Mines in Benicia waiting for transport back to Folsom.
Dealer said Tuesday probably.

Top Back Refresh