• Hell to the naw

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • I'll wait as late as possible to see what happens to others muahahahah

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Got the 1st round of the vaccine today:smokin:

You ever end up going to Rausch Creek, I'll be sure yo look for yea.

joseph-merrick-elephant-man-zapista-zapista.jpg - Click image for larger version Name:	joseph-merrick-elephant-man-zapista-zapista.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	280554

:flipoff2:

For the same reason people vehemently opposed to the vaccine wave that particular flag as well.

I haven't seen any one put pictures of vaccination cards on social media specifically highlighting lack of COVID. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

I haven't seen any one put pictures of vaccination cards on social media specifically highlighting lack of COVID. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

No, they just post ridiculously long reports and petitions written by other people opposed to the vaccine. I'm sure if there was a "non-vaccination card", it'd be splashed all over here as well.

No, they just post ridiculously long reports and petitions written by other people opposed to the vaccine. I'm sure if there was a "non-vaccination card", it'd be splashed all over here as well.

petitions? haven't seen any.
reports highlighting the risk of the vaccine... shoot, isn't that just good knowledge to have?

petitions? haven't seen any.
reports highlighting the risk of the vaccine... shoot, isn't that just good knowledge to have?

Didn't see it? I guess you didn't look at the topic of conversation of the last page. Note that "petition" can also mean a filed legal document, it doesn't always mean "Do yooz or do yooz not wanna get stuck wit a needle?

Sure, it's good knowledge to have. Just like the knowledge of how many people have actually gotten the vaccine, with actual real-life experiences by real people here on the board. We now have a first hand account right here of how their dick didn't actually get shorter as a result of getting inoculated.

AND...................Just like that, biden is in office and they are now changing the testing guidelines to lower the cycle count on PCR testing "to help prevent false positives" Right now the common cold/flu will set it off, they now want 2 positive covid tests and do not want you getting tested unless you have symtoms. Guess that rules out the whole "asymtomatic" (Healthy) argument. They will now be able to say that the vaccine is helping tremendously with all the lower "positive" counts.

Agree with everything you say. Except this

My opinion is the opposite. Most of us will.

I'm betting I personally am in the long lasting side effects group. I have a robust immune system but, over the last 7~8 yrs my viral load is high. IMM SYS is being taxed because of just plain ol aging.

Maybe so. I long ago gave up on trying to make sense of any of the "official" data.

AND...................Just like that, biden is in office and they are now changing the testing guidelines to lower the cycle count on PCR testing "to help prevent false positives" Right now the common cold/flu will set it off, they now want 2 positive covid tests and do not want you getting tested unless you have symtoms. Guess that rules out the whole "asymtomatic" (Healthy) argument. They will now be able to say that the vaccine is helping tremendously with all the lower "positive" counts.
Got a link? I remember seeing some info on that last fall, but not much recently.

Aaron Z

Got a link? I remember seeing some info on that last fall, but not much recently.

Aaron Z

Its on the WHO website and a few "news" articles here and there. Do a little digging like I did and its out there, just gotta be willing/wanting to challenge what you are being fed by trusting the "science" that nobody is allowed to dispute

I just got notified that I've been "qualified" for getting a shot. My boss look at me dead on, I know the answer to this, but are you planning on getting your covid shot?

:laughing:

Like a good sheeple, I got dose 1 of the Pfizer vaccine today. Other than a bit of soreness at the injection site, good to go. I'll report back in a few days if I die :flipoff2:

Didn't really care one way or another, ah well, one less hoop to jump through to appease the masses.

Like a good sheeple, I got dose 1 of the Pfizer vaccine today. Other than a bit of soreness at the injection site, good to go. I'll report back in a few days if I die :flipoff2:

Didn't really care one way or another, ah well, one less hoop to jump through to appease the masses.

Can I have your stuff?
[PBB:] Is your wife hot?[/PBB]

i got called to my sgt's office today. getting the china virus vaccine came up and my lt was in the room too. it is optional to get and if those around me are strongly encouraging me to get it to let them know.:laughing: they both know i wont get the vaccine.

RUGER:usa:

Couldn't believe the number of sheep lined up for the shot in small town bfe Wyoming the other day. And most I saw in vehicles were younger to middle age. Fuckin braindead.

PXL_20210121_215812848.jpg

I drove by a Hospital with a big line of cars waiting for something yesterday, I didn't even connect the dots. It's in a town with a lot of old fogeys and deluded libiots too so makes sense. I had some 30 something looking year old guy ask me to get 6 feet away in line at a grocery store there a couple weeks back.:rolleyes:

Any soreness around your vaginal area? :lmao:

No soreness, bumps, redness, unusual odors, discharge, bleeding or much else unsavory. It itches and burns when I pee, but I think it did before the vaccine? so probably unrelated :D overall so far 8/10, would recommend.

I can't even find the number of dead from vaccine here in the US. I googled it, and went through 3 or 4 pages without a single hit telling me how many. Why is this info hidden?

Also, 29 dead in Norway from vaccine. https://www.therakyatpost.com/2021/...ster-says-pfizer-vaccine-needs-more-research/
Yet, the fact checks show up in a search to tell you that's "misleading". https://factcheck.afp.com/social-media-posts-mislead-pfizer-biontech-vaccinations-norway

WTF. Why does a media outlet in India get info about my country that I can't get?

"Side effects and fatalities have been reported in the United Kingdom and the United States as well."
https://indianexpress.com/article/e...he-post-vaccination-deaths-in-norway-7150517/

Okay, so deaths from the comorbidities and shit are a primary factor if you’re talking about the virus, but they can’t be considered if we’re talking about the vaccine.

got it. thanks for clearing that up.

Top Back Refresh