• I'll wait as late as possible to see what happens to others muahahahah

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
[486 said:
;n287718]
why not, all the cool kids are doing it

I just don't get why there's all this fear about it when stuff that actually kills people like hiv, staph, and hantavirus exist
Don’t know anybody that has those, so i’ll just concentrate on the stuff that’s a legit possibility right now.

So the vaccine fears are overblown, but the virus fears are not?

seriously?
uh, no. The narrative behind the vaccine fears isn’t holding up well in the very small population set which i’m talking about. The virus fears are. It’s called a personal anecdote. Only a fool would interpret that as an assessment of the global situation.

You got owned by your own stupidity. To validate the vaccine as good, you listed “people you know that got it”:lmao:
Incorrect. I have no idea whether the vaccine is good or not. Only time would tell that. Meanwhile, of the people that i’ve spoken to of their own experiences with the vaccine, at least the first round, the side effects seem to be quite minimal. we will see if that changes with the second round. Any attribution of that to anything beyond a simple personal anecdote is completely on you.

uh, no. The narrative behind the vaccine fears isn’t holding up well in the very small population set which i’m talking about. The virus fears are. It’s called a personal anecdote. Only a fool would interpret that as an assessment of the global situation.

Irony....

[486 said:
;n287761]

Gotta pump those rookie numbers UP
That’s just guys that are out now. including “recovered”, I think we’re at 15 or so... it’s still early, though, we’ve got at least a month or two before the vaccine makes it go away.

You got owned by your own stupidity. To validate the vaccine as good, you listed “people you know that got it”:lmao:

In your attempts to chap him so bad he needs emollients, you walked straight into a batch of your own shit.

I had it, mild side effects for 1 day.

wife, son, wife’s aunt, uncle, cousins X3, countless friends of mine have had it, I have endless amounts of customers that have had it and they all say the same thing.

“Felt kinda off, so I went and got tested and was positive. Was really insignificant”

Her grandma is currently in the hospital, went in Friday afternoon. She is 89 and is experiencing severe diarrhea and shortness of breath.

So now what?:lmao:

With this. :lmao:

Stick to the issue, playboy. :flipoff2:

In your attempts to chap him so bad he needs emollients, you walked straight into a batch of your own shit.

With this. :lmao:

Stick to the issue, playboy. :flipoff2:

Mocking him. I know, too complicated for you to comprehend:lmao:

Humans have been on earth for how long?

And all of a sudden, these people right now think they are living through something unique...because they are special.

I've got this weird rash on my injection site.

Windows.jpg

Top Back Refresh