Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Hell to the naw

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • I'll wait as late as possible to see what happens to others muahahahah

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Israel is leading the world in vaccinations. Stupid indolent lazy uneducated underachieving Jews and Heebs the lot of them. Glad we aint backward tard Americans thank God. Edit: left out ignorant people. They known as the ultimate sheeple.

Guess you completely missed the one I was responding to... I guess I should have expected that.

I was being sarcastic.... you took a fact (everyone who got the initial smallpox vaccine is dead) and used it in an illogical way to support a claim (that vaccines lead to death). My point is this type of logic is normal here.

But for your reading pleasure, I will write it in a way you can better understand... eat a bag of dicks.

I was being sarcastic.... you took a fact (everyone who got the initial smallpox vaccine is dead) and used it in an illogical way to support a claim (that vaccines lead to death). My point is this type of logic is normal here.

But for your reading pleasure, I will write it in a way you can better understand... eat a bag of dicks.
Just like the one I was responding to, where all RNA vaccines have resulted in mass deaths? a similarly illogical support of a claim that I responded to in like manner? Did you just completely miss that, or was it just not on your agenda?

Last edited:
Just like the one I was responding to, where all RNA vaccines have resulted in mass deaths? a similarly illogical support of a claim that I responded to in like manner? Did you just completely miss that, or was it just not on your agenda?

there is only one RNA vaccine right now. And the long term effects are not known. Previous RNA vaccines had very high death rates. Is that hard for you to understand?

there is only one RNA vaccine right now. And the long term effects are not known. Previous RNA vaccines had very high death rates. Is that hard for you to understand?
What the fuck ever, dude. I made the assumption that anybody positing the previous "mass deaths of people and animals" on a type of vaccine that has never gotten to this point before wasn't actually intending for it to actually be taken seriously by any intelligent being on this planet or any others.

Last edited:
Israel is leading the world in vaccinations. Stupid indolent lazy uneducated underachieving Jews and Heebs the lot of them. Glad we aint backward tard Americans thank God. Edit: left out ignorant people. They known as the ultimate sheeple.

is that a swipe at the cattle car rides their relatives took? Or maybe the way they have snookered billions of dollars from born again americans attempting to hasten end of times....

:flipoff2:

we know the mayo clinic is controlled by mainstream media and probably funded by Soros... but, they do their feeble bit to ring in on the actual science.

What the fuck ever, dude. I made the assumption that anybody positing the previous "mass deaths of people and animals" on a type of vaccine that has never gotten to this point before wasn't actually intending for it to actually be taken seriously by any intelligent being on this planet or any others.

if you read the actual peer reviewed scientific studies you will find that they say exactly what I’m saying. Why do you think they haven’t ever gotten to this point before? Because people and animals were dying at a very high rate.

if you read the actual peer reviewed scientific studies you will find that they say exactly what I’m saying. Why do you think they haven’t ever gotten to this point before? Because people and animals were dying at a very high rate.
yeah. right. “mass”.. millions of stacked bodies, and all that.

yeah. right. “mass”.. millions of stacked bodies, and all that.

Never said mass. The point I was making and have always made was:
*the long term effects are unknown and the vaccine skipped many of the trials
*previous RNA vaccines had a very high death rate AND didn’t stop the virus they were designed to in lab tests and trials.
*CV19 testing is not accurate
*true death rates of the disease are very very small

leading to my stance that the vaccine is more deadly than the actual disease and that is based on short term data.

but you refuse to take the facts above and formulate an educated rebuttal. I have linked the studies in this thread and others. Feel free to read them and come to your own conclusions.

a trial in China with 100k people ended with 80% dying.

post a rebuttal. Not phraseology.
i thought you “never said mass”? that sure looks like “Mass” to me, unless there’s another, identical word that looks just like “Mass” running around that means something completely different than the “Mass” i’m familiar with... Maybe some catholic church service or something?

a trial in China with 100k people ended with 80% dying.

post a rebuttal. Not phraseology.

if 100K people were in the trial, 50K got NUTTIN. How do you explain them dying.

i thought you “never said mass”? that sure looks like “Mass” to me, unless there’s another, identical word that looks just like “Mass” running around that means something completely different than the “Mass” i’m familiar with... Maybe some catholic church service or something?

not relevant. Like most of your posts.

not relevant. Like most of your posts.

Did you or did you not say “never said mass”? your credibility is at stake here.

Never said mass. The point I was making and have always made was:
*the long term effects are unknown and the vaccine skipped many of the trials
*previous RNA vaccines had a very high death rate AND didn’t stop the virus they were designed to in lab tests and trials.

Face it, you’re irretrievably off into fruit-loop territory here...

Last edited:
Did you or did you not say “never said mass”? your credibility is at stake here.

My credibility doesn’t matter. I’m reflecting studies and facts not picking out semantics and dodging the truth. You took two statements out of context. I said mass meaning high percent. 25 of 600 is absurdly high. 80k of 100k is absurdly high. Both RNA vaccines.

post a rebuttal to the facts not picking terminology and name calling.

or get the vaccine and take the risk. I don’t care what you do.

N vs n people are stupid and do not understand how trials work. Also 'Approved' vs 'Approved for emergency use' are two different levels of approval. If this is the end all be all then why do we still need masks, still need schools closed, still need business closed...

I hate to think that I am now 'that guy' the is a doubting Thomas, but nothing about this entire thing adds up. Nothing makes sense anymore. Either you go with the flow, or you are a crazy person. Makes you wonder who is crazy and who is not.

I hate to think that I am now 'that guy' the is a doubting Thomas, but nothing about this entire thing adds up. Nothing makes sense anymore. Either you go with the flow, or you are a crazy person. Makes you wonder who is crazy and who is not.

it's gone and got political
which means it's designed to be as divisive as possible
gotta keep that hate flowing between the democrips and the rebloodlicans

[486 said:
;n277021]

100%, if nothing else I feel that was the goal, create enough turmoil internally that everyone stops seeing the bigger picture until it is too late. And enough persons took the bait, that is is dangerous to even think that that MAY be a thing, as they will tell you.

100%, if nothing else I feel that was the goal, create enough turmoil internally that everyone stops seeing the bigger picture until it is too late. And enough persons took the bait, that is is dangerous to even think that that MAY be a thing, as they will tell you.

Like Biden wanting to hit the ground running with massive EO,s ?

My credibility doesn’t matter. I’m reflecting studies and facts not picking out semantics and dodging the truth. You took two statements out of context. I said mass meaning high percent. 25 of 600 is absurdly high. 80k of 100k is absurdly high. Both RNA vaccines.

post a rebuttal to the facts not picking terminology and name calling.

or get the vaccine and take the risk. I don’t care what you do.

But those deaths aren’t the same as the 1/2% that could die of Covid, therefore, it’s irrelevant.

duh.

[486 said:
;n277021]

It’s gone beyond political... it’s religious.

Top Back Refresh