Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Hell to the naw

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • I'll wait as late as possible to see what happens to others muahahahah

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Seems like after the second shot people become sick 6 hours latter roughly.

It doesn’t surprise me that there are fatalities now associated. I wonder if many of these fatalities are older people or ones with already compromised immune systems?

nah 24hrs for me and most of our staff. worst was probably 36hrs after and just chills/fever. After that not much of anything but of and on cruddy feeling. Lasted about 3 days and nothing after that.

nah 24hrs for me and most of our staff. worst was probably 36hrs after and just chills/fever. After that not much of anything but of and on cruddy feeling. Lasted about 3 days and nothing after that.
Well this isn’t bullshit either. Last person that I know who got the second shot just pulled a 101.2 fever today, roughly 24 hrs after.

Just checked the Sacramento County, California Covid 19 dashboard. We currently have 50 new cases a day for each 100,000 people. Or, using higher math, 5 per 10,000 or 0.5 per 1,000 people. Oh My Gawd !!! :eek: I check almost daily and am going to sleep over this. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Glad the mask wearers are wearing zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hope my dick stays on after the vaccination. - giz

https://sac-epidemiology.maps.arcgi...x.html?appid=e11bc926165742ab99f834079f618dad

Why push a vaccine that's 90% effective against a virus with a 98% survivability rate?

I"m not pushing anything. I need to avoid getting sick. We have a lot of people depending on us, their lives are hard enough. I recognize that by August, being vaccinated will open a lot of doors and provide me with more opportunities than those who lag.

The science is good on the vaccine, I am not concerned with that. But, I'd be the last person who would push it on you. Get it, don't get it, I was just answering the question... and I'm confident to say I think it will help us get back to normal faster.

I"m not pushing anything. I need to avoid getting sick. We have a lot of people depending on us, their lives are hard enough. I recognize that by August, being vaccinated will open a lot of doors and provide me with more opportunities than those who lag.

The science is good on the vaccine, I am not concerned with that. But, I'd be the last person who would push it on you. Get it, don't get it, I was just answering the question... and I'm confident to say I think it will help us get back to normal faster.

The science on the rushed witch doctor potion? They've been unsuccessful for 40 years on an aids vaccine, but whipped this up in couple months and no red flags are thrown up? We can get back to normal any time people stop allowing restrictions

The science on the rushed witch doctor potion? They've been unsuccessful for 40 years on an aids vaccine, but whipped this up in couple months and no red flags are thrown up? We can get back to normal any time people stop allowing restrictions

Theres a huge portion of the population that seem to enjoy living in fear and being told what they can do. I dont see ever going back to pre-kungflu normal.

I have a theory...

EVERYONE ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET IS GOING TO GET INFECTED WITH SOME STRAIN OF THE DISEASE.

Covid, is a disease. The virus that causes the infections, will mutate the fawk out of itself until everything we throw at it shrivels up and dies. And den... it will mutate again. Until we all develop antibodies, get sick, and or die.

In my particular case of the disease, what I noticed is how tolerable it is. Yes it's profound in ways the seasonal flu is not, I however found it to be easier dealing with covid l / covid ll (B117) / covid lll etc than if I just got knocked down hard like the flu sometimes does.

It's shown me that, my personal viral load can handle the rona. All of the antibodies I'm already carrying with other viruses, flared up a little bit. All of them, it seems. Another theory... with the loss of taste and the weird flavors some foods have (at times, a lot of on and off) of inorganic and metallic aftertastes ...may be attributed to the human viruses that reside beneath the top layer of tissue directly on the tongue. EBV, HHV, HPV for example, being a significant portion of the taste issue because they (the viral load residing in your tongue) are impacted by the corona virus - which I think enters the body easier through the mouth than the nostrils.

Whatever... it's only a matter of time before every human comes in contact with some of the strains, albeit impossible to count how many variants and mutations are in the future at this point.

do you not understand the march of progress? That some stuff can just simply get done faster now, especially when the .gov tells their FDA to not operate at their standard level of assholishness? The amount of computer power that was poured into the RNA research on this was absolutely unprecedented, by a wide margin. That’s NEVER been applied like this before. I’m really sorry if you still think that a vaccine can only be built by Jonas Salk sitting in a lab with test tubes, but the “state of the art” has moved on...

Nobody has still ever told me the downside in any rational manner. It’s either Pfizer’s side-effect list, which sounds about like the side effects of two shots of cheap tequila, or it’s “You’re alll gonna turn into Zombies”. Add a few coincidental deaths in, pushed mightily by anti-vaccine forces, which thirty minutes before considered the same coincidental deaths insignificant when they were attached to the actual disease.

NOBODY has come up with a damn thing as far as actual, demonstrable side effects from any of these vaccines that I’d give a damn about.

Last edited:
do you not understand the march of progress? That some stuff can just simply get done faster now, especially when the .gov tells their FDA to not operate at their standard level of assholishness? The amount of computer power that was poured into the RNA research on this was absolutely unprecedented, by a wide margin. That’s NEVER been applied like this before. I’m really sorry if you still think that a vaccine can only be built by Jonas Salk sitting in a lab with test tubes, but the “state of the art” has moved on...

Nobody has still ever told me the downside in any rational manner. It’s either Pfizer’s side-effect list, which sounds about like the side effects of two shots of cheap tequila, or it’s “You’re alll gonna turn into Zombies”. Add a few coincidental deaths in, pushed mightily by anti-vaccine forces, which thirty minutes before considered the same coincidental deaths insignificant when they were attached to the actual disease.

NOBODY has come up with a damn thing as far as actual, demonstrable side effects from any of these vaccines that I’d give a damn about.

Riots.
Financial death of America.
Friendships ruined and memories lost.
mother vaccine has fixed as much as people recovering from COVID 19. You seem to think the world is a better place for having a vaccine for COVID 19 and the one we have isn’t even FDA approved in the ‘typical’ sense of the word. The downside to the Covid vaccine is you get absolutely nothing from it beyond bragging rights. It’s the flu shot and locally only 30% of people on my state get the flu shot.

Riots.
Financial death of America.
Friendships ruined and memories lost.
mother vaccine has fixed as much as people recovering from COVID 19. You seem to think the world is a better place for having a vaccine for COVID 19 and the one we have isn’t even FDA approved in the ‘typical’ sense of the word. The downside to the Covid vaccine is you get absolutely nothing from it beyond bragging rights. It’s the flu shot and locally only 30% of people on my state get the flu shot.

So there’s no reason not to get it then. it’s settled.

Not sure why you guys are so desperate to keep people from getting a useless injection if they want and if it makes them feel better. Mind your own damn business.

I have a theory...

EVERYONE ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET IS GOING TO GET INFECTED WITH SOME STRAIN OF THE DISEASE.

Covid, is a disease. The virus that causes the infections, will mutate the fawk out of itself until everything we throw at it shrivels up and dies. And den... it will mutate again. Until we all develop antibodies, get sick, and or die.

In my particular case of the disease, what I noticed is how tolerable it is. Yes it's profound in ways the seasonal flu is not, I however found it to be easier dealing with covid l / covid ll (B117) / covid lll etc than if I just got knocked down hard like the flu sometimes does.

It's shown me that, my personal viral load can handle the rona. All of the antibodies I'm already carrying with other viruses, flared up a little bit. All of them, it seems. Another theory... with the loss of taste and the weird flavors some foods have (at times, a lot of on and off) of inorganic and metallic aftertastes ...may be attributed to the human viruses that reside beneath the top layer of tissue directly on the tongue. EBV, HHV, HPV for example, being a significant portion of the taste issue because they (the viral load residing in your tongue) are impacted by the corona virus - which I think enters the body easier through the mouth than the nostrils.

Whatever... it's only a matter of time before every human comes in contact with some of the strains, albeit impossible to count how many variants and mutations are in the future at this point.

That's not a theory, doctors have been saying evreyone will eventually get it from the onset, hence the flatten the curve talk. There's an argument to be made that they never should have locked down to minimize the mutations.

And you said load on your tongue:flipoff2:

So there’s no reason not to get it then. it’s settled.

Not sure why you guys are so desperate to keep people from getting a useless injection if they want and if it makes them feel better. Mind your own damn business.

pretty much.

same reason people want to walk into an election and ‘prevent’ (delay) it happening. They are upset their side lost and the other side won so anything the other side does is bad.

There's a documentary on Netflix called Human Nature thats about gene splicing to fix disease and cure ailments. It was made in 2019, and not some tin foil pushing type doc. They review some pretty big fuck ups with attempting to do what this vaccine is doing. It's balanced as they talk about the potential good as well, I recommend checking it out.

We have had some pretty big engineering and technological fuck ups in recent years despite all this computing power, and a mrna vaccine isn't a 737MAX where you can just park it until you figure it out. Great take the shots, but at the same time understand people don't want to be the beta test for this thing or forced to be the beta test.

There's a documentary on Netflix called Human Nature thats about gene splicing to fix disease and cure ailments. It was made in 2019, and not some tin foil pushing type doc. They review some pretty big fuck ups with attempting to do what this vaccine is doing. It's balanced as they talk about the potential good as well, I recommend checking it out.

We have had some pretty big engineering and technological fuck ups in recent years despite all this computing power, and a mrna vaccine isn't a 737MAX where you can just park it until you figure it out. Great take the shots, but at the same time understand people don't want to be the beta test for this thing or forced to be the beta test.

Good, maybe that'll give you guys some time to figure out a downside here. Even with the full on power of the conspiracy-theory forces working on it, they still haven't come up with anything that doesn't involve turning into a zombie.

Good, maybe that'll give you guys some time to figure out a downside here. Even with the full on power of the conspiracy-theory forces working on it, they still haven't come up with anything that doesn't involve turning into a zombie.

There are two ends of the spectrum, blind faith and total conspiracy, we have both here.

There are two ends of the spectrum, blind faith and total conspiracy, we have both here.

You forget about everybody in between that isn't either. Everything isn't binary here: there's a whole lot of people that are just simply good with accepting a little bit of risk, for a fair chance that it'll keep them from getting sick. They don't have any illusion that they're probably going to die from it if they are infected, they just don't want to deal with the downtime. Same as for a flu shot, with what is generally accepted as having a worse "chance" of it being effective than this; yet people still get flu shots just to improve their odds. Or they don't. That's what normal people do: weigh the pluses and minuses and make a decision.

Meanwhile we've got the freaks saying you've got to get a vaccine or everybody's going to die, or we have the freaks saying don't ever get a vaccine unless it's been tested for fifty years and has been through a scan for NSA microchips.. Both of those extreme sides are just simply morons, or at the very least well out of the aforementioned category of "normal people".

You forget about everybody in between that isn't either. Everything isn't binary here: there's a whole lot of people that are just simply good with accepting a little bit of risk, for a fair chance that it'll keep them from getting sick. They don't have any illusion that they're probably going to die from it if they are infected, they just don't want to deal with the downtime. Same as for a flu shot, with what is generally accepted as having a worse "chance" of it being effective than this; yet people still get flu shots just to improve their odds. Or they don't. That's what normal people do: weigh the pluses and minuses and make a decision.

Meanwhile we've got the freaks saying you've got to get a vaccine or everybody's going to die, or we have the freaks saying don't ever get a vaccine unless it's been tested for fifty years and has been through a scan for NSA microchips.. Both of those extreme sides are just simply morons, or at the very least well out of the aforementioned category of "normal people".

I would agree with that.

Personally if this thing works, great I'll take it over time, but 100% against it being forced upon me. I'll take my chances fighting this thing off naturally in the meantime, I have an immune system with a few billion years of knowledge fighting shit like this off, I'll let it do it's thing. I do think it's unfair labelling people conspiracy theorist of they are against taking it, that's the whole risk vs reward thing there.

I will expand your moron category into people who don't question anything and just trust what is put in front of them.

​​​​​​

I would agree with that.

Personally if this thing works, great I'll take it over time, but 100% against it being forced upon me. I'll take my chances fighting this thing off naturally in the meantime, I have an immune system with a few billion years of knowledge fighting shit like this off, I'll let it do it's thing. I do think it's unfair labelling people conspiracy theorist of they are against taking it, that's the whole risk vs reward thing there.

I will expand your moron category into people who don't question anything and just trust what is put in front of them.

​​​​​​

Well, the way I'm looking at this, it IS a vaccine: it's using that few billion years of knowledge to make a body produce antibodies, just like every successful vaccine ever built. Yes, it's pretty dicey whether you can hit that "successful" part, but the odds seem to be relatively good that it's at least going to do SOMETHING toward its original goal. I'm good with that.

If the vaccine works, and chances are pretty good that it will, I'm good with people still being scared of it: sure, it'd work better on a global scale with more people taking it, but there's a certain price to pay for freedom there: you've got to let people be smart just like you've got to let them be stupid or just scared.

I'm a long way from "not questioning anything": I've been questioning the fuck out of it, and I've yet to hear ANYBODY come up with a rational reason NOT to get this thing. Nobody can come up with anything worse than the piddly list of side effects that the manufacture published months ago. I've asked that question multiple times, in multiple locations and forums, and the best they can come up with is just some claptrap about "because the government is trying to control you" or "because people are going to riot over the vaccine"... Well, we've got something on the order of fifteen million doses under our belt now, and go figure: we haven't had riots, have had minimal side effects, and to my knowledge there's been nobody turn into a zombie. Everybody who wants to get it seems to be patiently waiting their "turn", and seems to understand that there's a priority schedule here that they're following. Nobody but 29 year old Congresswomen have cut that line for the most part.

Meanwhile, have you honestly had even a hint of anybody "forcing" this on you? Sure, there's plenty of sky-is-falling theories out there about people being forced to take it at gunpoint after next Tuesday, but really... it just hasn't happened, and likely won't. We're talking six months or more before they actually get everybody vaccinated, and by that time all but the most freakish anti-vaxxers are going to look at their neighbors, realize that they haven't grown additional limbs and ALSO haven't gotten COVID, and they'll probably go ahead and take it..

I really don't see a realistic scenario where people will be forced to take it: there likely will be companies that require it, airlines may require it for passengers, etc., but that's a long way from a governmental mandate..

I really don't see a realistic scenario where people will be forced to take it: there likely will be companies that require it, airlines may require it for passengers, etc., but that's a long way from a governmental mandate..

My brother and sister inlaw both work for a govt entity. They were told to get it or be fired. They got it and both got covid a few days later. He is still off work because he cant get a negative test. Been off work for nearly 3 weeks now.

The downside side is that it was whipped up in a few weeks. If they can fast track this why don't they fast track everything else? (Because treatment is more profitable than the cure). Why are you so eager to get a vaccine that doesn't really do anything? Has the media really programmed you that easily?

The downside side is that it was whipped up in a few weeks. If they can fast track this why don't they fast track everything else? (Because treatment is more profitable than the cure). Why are you so eager to get a vaccine that doesn't really do anything? Has the media really programmed you that easily?

No, that's not a downside. That's a factor which needs to be considered into the risk. A downside would be a third arm, an untimely death, my dick getting shorter, pancreatic cancer, etc.... Nobody seems to be able to come up with ANY downside, and the month or two of case history we've got under our belts so far seem to bear that out..

You have ZERO actual knowledge that it "doesn't really do anything"... Mere conjecture on your part based on your own desperate want for it NOT to work... Nobody has any solid knowledge besides some assorted clinical tests that it will do anything and everything they promise. However, the chances are good enough based on what I have actually seen about those tests, to the point that I simply don't have enough of a problem with giving it a shot, in the absence of any rational "downside"... Which nobody can come up with.

Last edited:
My brother and sister inlaw both work for a govt entity. They were told to get it or be fired. They got it and both got covid a few days later. He is still off work because he cant get a negative test. Been off work for nearly 3 weeks now.

That's still just an employer setting rules. That's a long way from a governmental mandate, even if that employer does happen to be the government. They can quit and get a new career in landscaping or waste management...

Top Back Refresh