Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Hell to the naw

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • I'll wait as late as possible to see what happens to others muahahahah

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Ok, 80yo and better / end of life but I still don't trust Pfizer's little shot in the arm. I'm anti pharma in general but my distrust of Pfizer goes even deeper.

Same. My mothers Doc told her she was on top of the list and she expressed her concerns to me. I told her nobody can force her to get one and she was relieved. Her Doc made it sound like she had no choice but she's like me, she doesn't believe this is what the powers that be are portraying it to be.

Seems like after the second shot people become sick 6 hours latter roughly.

It doesn’t surprise me that there are fatalities now associated. I wonder if many of these fatalities are older people or ones with already compromised immune systems?

Ok, 80yo and better / end of life but I still don't trust Pfizer's little shot in the arm. I'm anti pharma in general but my distrust of Pfizer goes even deeper.

So the vaccine primary kills the same people Covid primarily kills.... but only one is bad.

makes sense.

The entire history of the PBB and the IBB on Covid is that it is statistically insignificant and a nothing burger. And yet, with the anti-vaxxer ers it is. Should have seen it coming. Elvis is back in the National Enquirer -
severe allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines were happening at a rate of 11.1 per million vaccinations, compared to the rate of 1.3 per 1 million flu shots.

All I have to add is that this misinformation and propaganda does not recognize that these Vaxxer deaths had comorbidities. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The entire history of the PBB and the IBB on Covid is that it is statistically insignificant and a nothing burger. And yet, with the anti-vaxxer ers it is. Should have seen it coming. Elvis is back in the National Enquirer -

All I have to add is that this misinformation and propaganda does not recognize that these Vaxxer deaths had comorbidities. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You don’t see the irony of the cure being as bad as the disease?

I get it week after next. Will take it without fear.

Even with the shot the masks stay unfortunately. My guess is that they haven't done enough research to conclude that you don't need a mask after being vaccinated.

From a researcher's point of view conducting a study like that would be difficult to get through the IRB process as you would be asking half your study population to potentially put themselves in harm's way and that wouldn't fly from an ethical perspective.

The only way to determine if we don't need a mask is to do some type of survey where the patients are asked if they were wearing a mask when they contracted COVID. That would be really difficult because of biases though.

It's going to be years before we have good data on this.

What's the point of the shot then?

If it's a live vaccine, I cannot take it.

From the research Ive done both the fizer and moderna are made from pieces of the cell wall. No RNA no part of the living bits of the virus.

You don’t see the irony of the cure being as bad as the disease?
it’s not a strict either/or, however: it’s not a binary choice of “don’t get covid” and “die of covid”. There’s also just getting sick, in an almost infinite number of levels. I don’t get a flu shot so that i don’t die of the flu, i get a flu shot so i’ve got a better chance of not having to stay home feeling like shit for the better part of a week.

Covid is really the same thing, I just don’t want to get sick, and on top of that don’t want to be the one responsible for passing it onto my 80yo+ parents. I’m fully in agreement that the political/ economic reaction to the virus is a scam, and I’m not completely (only partially) convinced that the rapid vaccine approval wasn’t just a function of what can happen without an onorous FDA locking everything down. All that being said, we’ve still got a virus to deal with.

If a vaccine has a 95% chance of helping, thats not “in competition” with a 99% survivability rate: that’s a 95% chance of not getting something with a 99% survivability, which puts your net survivability into the realm of a rounding error.

Most vaccines that have a problem are really in the arena of either sterility or developmental; that boat’s floated already on both counts for my 55 year old ass. I’ve yet to hear any rational “what is the downside” explanation since this started; either it’s the standard side-effect list, which sounds like a mild hangover, or it’s “you’re going to become a zombie”.... The zombie is out of that “rational” part, so i’m good with their list. this stuff can’t be any worse than all the alcohol, brake cleaner, assorted automotive fluids, and a buttload of herbicide i’ve breathed in over the years.

hell yeah i’ll take it, it's worth a shot..

Every major viral curse of human kind that has been stopped has been stopped by a vaccine. There is no rebuttal to this. Get shot up with the syringe or get shot down by the Viral police when you fail your digital viral chip scan. You wont be able to buy beer either. Hopefully we will come door to door knocking, then kicking in, boot-jack style :laughing: shoot your dog :lmao:

Suck it up Buttercup

Die Anti Vaxxer

Die Flat earther - Obama Birther

Make your peace

Somebody set us up a bomb

Every major viral curse of human kind that has been stopped has been stopped by a vaccine. There is no rebuttal to this. Get shot up with the syringe or get shot down by the Viral police when you fail your digital viral chip scan. You wont be able to buy beer either. Hopefully we will come door to door knocking, then kicking in, boot-jack style :laughing: shoot your dog :lmao:

Suck it up Buttercup

Die Anti Vaxxer

Die Flat earther - Obama Birther

Make your peace

Somebody set us up a bomb

:laughing:

We'll all be gone by the 1st minority report. :flipoff2:

it’s not a strict either/or, however: it’s not a binary choice of “don’t get covid” and “die of covid”. There’s also just getting sick, in an almost infinite number of levels. I don’t get a flu shot so that i don’t die of the flu, i get a flu shot so i’ve got a better chance of not having to stay home feeling like shit for the better part of a week.

Covid is really the same thing, I just don’t want to get sick, and on top of that don’t want to be the one responsible for passing it onto my 80yo+ parents. I’m fully in agreement that the political/ economic reaction to the virus is a scam, and I’m not completely (only partially) convinced that the rapid vaccine approval wasn’t just a function of what can happen without an onorous FDA locking everything down. All that being said, we’ve still got a virus to deal with.

If a vaccine has a 95% chance of helping, thats not “in competition” with a 99% survivability rate: that’s a 95% chance of not getting something with a 99% survivability, which puts your net survivability into the realm of a rounding error.

Most vaccines that have a problem are really in the arena of either sterility or developmental; that boat’s floated already on both counts for my 55 year old ass. I’ve yet to hear any rational “what is the downside” explanation since this started; either it’s the standard side-effect list, which sounds like a mild hangover, or it’s “you’re going to become a zombie”.... The zombie is out of that “rational” part, so i’m good with their list. this stuff can’t be any worse than all the alcohol, brake cleaner, assorted automotive fluids, and a buttload of herbicide i’ve breathed in over the years.

hell yeah i’ll take it, it's worth a shot..

Except the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting it or transmitting it, supposedly only lessons your symptoms.

Here is a quick video that I encourage everyone to watch.

Except the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting it or transmitting it, supposedly only lessons your symptoms.

Here is a quick video that I encourage everyone to watch.

Well, i watched the video. The whole time, all i could think is “this is unvarnished anti-vaxxer bullshit”. never really changed that view through to the end. Sorry.

It operates the same as any traditional virus vaccine, just throws a “fake” disease at your immune system (the mRNA) rather than the real deal. it’s still triggering an immune-system response, not just alleviating symptoms.

https://historyofvaccines.blog/2020...=When you are given an,to fight off the virus.

Last edited:
Well, i watched the video. The whole time, all i could think is “this is unvarnished anti-vaxxer bullshit”. never really changed that view through to the end. Sorry.

It operates the same as any traditional virus vaccine, just throws a “fake” disease at your immune system (the mRNA) rather than the real deal. it’s still triggering an immune-system response, not just alleviating symptoms.

https://historyofvaccines.blog/2020...=When you are given an,to fight off the virus.

The study the dr on the left mentions I have posted several times on here.

your link is not scientific but a generalization. No other vaccine uses the MRNA process.

your link is not scientific but a generalization. No other vaccine uses the MRNA process.

Thats one of the biggest red flags, they have rushed this to market, skipped trials, skipped animal research and straight to human guinea pigs. They are completely immune from any damages that may occur and there are no long term studies on it either. There have been warnings to freeze sperm before taking it. This shit gonna chemically castrate all the toxic males?

well, your link is a manufactured talk show put together for the express purpose of pushing an agenda, so there’s that. Whether a fake talk show beats a scientific “generalization” about the only mRNA vaccines ever produced, how they work and are produced,from actual scientists and shit, is a matter of personal opinion. Sorry if yours seems like a bunch of nut jobs... just my humble opinion.

well, your link is a manufactured talk show put together for the express purpose of pushing an agenda, so there’s that. Whether a fake talk show beats a scientific “generalization” about the only mRNA vaccines ever produced, how they work and are produced,from actual scientists and shit, is a matter of personal opinion. Sorry if yours seems like a bunch of nut jobs... just my humble opinion.

Best of luck to you buddy, I hope that there are no ill side effects for you. Scientific studys always side with who is paying them to study it. Just dont think that it prevents you from getting it or being a carrier, (Thats why you still have to wear masks and distance after taking it) read up on the "vaccine" inserts and the manufacture will tell you that as well, keep that in mind when you are around your 85yo parents you are taking the "vaccine" to protect.

Best of luck to you buddy, I hope that there are no ill side effects for you. Scientific studys always side with who is paying them to study it. Just dont think that it prevents you from getting it or being a carrier, (Thats why you still have to wear masks and distance after taking it) read up on the "vaccine" inserts and the manufacture will tell you that as well, keep that in mind when you are around your 85yo parents you are taking the "vaccine" to protect.
Well, we all need something to structure our life around. glad you’ve found yours.

Your ignorance does not surprise any of us anymore.

I've got people to take care of, don't want any time off from being sick.

I already got the regular flu shot & the shingles shot.

Haven't had to miss work in a few years.

but, yeah, you are sooooo much more informed and 'in the know'....:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

why is it that the dudes who say they never get sick are always afraid of side effects?:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Wife has recovered after being very sick for a week and a half. Goes back to work tomorrow. The kid still has one more week off school before he is allowed back.

I got tested twice, and came back negative both times. The vaccine is useless. The secret is wintergreen chew and redbull

Captain Phillips Look At Me 10012021192127.jpg

I've got people to take care of, don't want any time off from being sick.

I already got the regular flu shot & the shingles shot.

Haven't had to miss work in a few years.

but, yeah, you are sooooo much more informed and 'in the know'....:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

why is it that the dudes who say they never get sick are always afraid of side effects?:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Why push a vaccine that's 90% effective against a virus with a 98% survivability rate?

Why push a vaccine that's 90% effective against a virus with a 98% survivability rate?
well, that’s a better rate than the flu....

Why cant you people grasp that it’s not a competition of rates between the disease and the vaccine? the virus rate is irrelevant: people are looking for a 90% chance of not getting sick. very few of them are considering death as the only option if they’re infected.

Last edited:
well, that’s a better rate than the flu....

Why cant you people grasp that it’s not a competition of rates between the disease and the vaccine? the virus rate is irrelevant: people are looking for a 90% chance of not getting sick. very few of them are considering death as the only option if they’re infected.

Why can't you grasp that it's the scary flu and nothing more?

Top Back Refresh