What's new

Calif Fires

Same here. We're in north Sacramento/natomas. Let us know where to go and help. Woke up with ash on the cars....and another layer at lunch time. I build hospitals, so I'll do anything I can to keep people out of them.

Thought you were in Oklahoma for some reason.
Ya'll hiring?

:beer: back at ya.

IRL if I ever sees ya at a meet!

Mrs cousin is in Vacaville east of Hwy 80, the fire just jumped 80. They’re bugging out 😕

Thanks for the links

*PAE that link you posted is amazing 🍺

Where is it parked at ?

My trailer is MTY.

Does shane's crawler run to drive it up onto a trailer ?

Can anyone in the area help get Shane's crawler? I know he won't ask, but he's busy trying to help people save their stuff.

Last edited:
I have an empty 16 foot trailer in Novato if anyone needs to use it. I just dont have time...

The claremont fire is stupid close to my mom's house.

there are to many for even me to follow what is what

Claremont
3.25 miles SSE of Quincy CA

Due to the #ClaremontFire the MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDER now includes Quincy La Porte from Red Bridge to Highway 70.
An EVACUATION ADVISORY has been issued for East Quincy on both sides of Highway 70 East of Radio Hill Road and south of Lee Road.

Claremont_001.jpg

there are to many for even me to follow what is what

Claremont
3.25 miles SSE of Quincy CA

Due to the #ClaremontFire the MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDER now includes Quincy La Porte from Red Bridge to Highway 70.
An EVACUATION ADVISORY has been issued for East Quincy on both sides of Highway 70 East of Radio Hill Road and south of Lee Road.

Mom's packed and ready to GTFO if necessary. Her husband is in Montana at a cattle drive. She told him his shit can burn. :laughing: I told her to save the guns.

Can anyone in the area help get Shane's crawler? I know he won't ask, but he's busy trying to help people save their stuff.

I texted him, he got it out, sounds like a crazy story tha
I'll let him tell. He's now trying to help his santa Cruz buddies on the west side get their rigs out. Never throught I would hear about such a well developed area threatened... But I guess since Paradise, this is going to be a normal thing now?!?

Details man!
Not everyone knows everyone!

Edit
Looks like it's covered.

Last edited:
The claremont fire is stupid close to my mom's house.

Does she need help? I'm about an hour away. Quincy doesn't exactly have a ton of escape routes...

I texted him, he got it out, sounds like a crazy story tha
I'll let him tell. He's now trying to help his santa Cruz buddies on the west side get their rigs out. Never throught I would hear about such a well developed area threatened... But I guess since Paradise, this is going to be a normal thing now?!?

Ya, I was texting him also, he said he knew it made it, but wanted to help other people first, that's why I came here.

He also told me he grabbed it, but didn't hear the story yet.

Santa rosa was the eye opener for me, i never thought a city suburb would go up like that, no to mention in a place that gets morning fog almost every day.

I still never thought paradise would happen the way it did. I grew up here. Fires have always been a thing, but I never would have thought that it would get the whole town top to bottom.

Not getting rain untill late November is the kicker, that's not normal. Then add on that's when we get wind, it's the perfect storm.

This is just a big guess, but I'd bet any one of these fires wouldn't have been that big of a deal on there own, but 8k something lightning strikes in 2 days or whatever spreads everyone very thin.

Details man!
Not everyone knows everyone!

Sorry, I was at work, after taking 2 days off, on my 2nd week with a new company :laughing: then I'm on my phone trying to keep up.

Shane "aka 2big bronco" aka everyones favorite flat biller aka something with a fence. :flipoff2:

I kinda already explained it in the above post.

Thought he was in the soquel area for some reason.

I thought I remembered seeing him at a shop / parking lot rental place there a few years ago, but might have been someone else.

Sorry, I was at work, after taking 2 days off, on my 2nd week with a new company :laughing: then I'm on my phone trying to keep up.

Shane "aka 2big bronco" aka everyones favorite flat biller aka something with a fence. :flipoff2:

I kinda already explained it in the above post.

My brothers house burnt today. He lives just outside Santa Cruz. Bummer. It was a cool place.

8k something lightning strikes in 2 days or whatever spreads everyone very thin.

ive heard thunder and seen lightening all my life and the thunder i heard that started these fires was surreal, twice as loud as any other thunder ive heard :eek:

He lives in Boulder Creek. The lumber yard he works at is gone too apparently.

ive heard thunder and seen lightening all my life and the thunder i heard that started these fires was surreal, twice as loud as any other thunder ive heard :eek:

It has to do with low dew points.

I somehow missed all of it between work, and sleeping like a rock.

I remember some thunder in 09 or 10 that was like 5 levels up from what I thought was loud, like actually shook things. Sounded like a truck fell from the sky onto the house.

He lives in Boulder Creek. The lumber yard he works at is gone too apparently.

This is not a request.

Having dealt with all the norcal fires in the last couple years, TELL him he needs to let us know what he/his need. Otherwise he will end up with a bunch of crap he is grateful for but cant use.

This is not a request.

Having dealt with all the norcal fires in the last couple years, TELL him he needs to let us know what he/his need. Otherwise he will end up with a bunch of crap he is grateful for but cant use.

Got it, I'll tell him when I talk to him next. I haven't been able to get ahold of him in the last couple hours.

My house with no Ac got up to a scorching 70 degrees tonight so I opened up some windows to cool down and it currently smells like a campfire.

fact- Forrest fires emit more pollution than all transportation type pollution combined

Top Back Refresh