What's new

WWID: dealing with a mental

A funnier prank would be to slowly overinflate the tire.

Cartalk did a story about a mechanic bragging about the fuel mileage in his Fiat getting pranked by the other mechanics at a gm dealer in the 80's. They started adding a half pint of gas to his tank once a week, then a little more and a little more over the course of almost a month. Guy kept bragging how it was getting crazy mileage as it was getting more broken in. Then they gradually reduced the amount of gas they were adding, shut the guy up and drove him nuts trying to find the problem.

That story has been around a long, long time.

Place super hot peanuts on the valve stems and wait in the car.

Halogrinder's epic thread was referenced on the first page.

new pirate needs some old pirate type antics. we got a guy talking about crazy internet chicks, but nobody is staking out a thief from inside a car up on a two post lift these days.

Has the town clown been caught yet & taught a lesson-

No.

He disappeared for a while and is back at it. He has been tailing me and another co worker nonstop. He seems to be parked somewhere nearby wherever I am. Three different police departments are involved. It has been a headache.

Sort off an topic question but we have vids of him peeping in the windows but they are .avi files. I cannot play them on my samsung phone, only on the PC. Is there a way to convert them so they can be viewed on the phone?

He disappeared for a while and is back at it. He has been tailing me and another co worker nonstop...

The motherfucker :mad3:

I would be making homemade napalm to rid of this creep.

Sort off an topic question but we have vids; they are .avi files.... Is there a way to convert them so they can be viewed on the phone?

Not sure but some media player app like google play? Hopefully someone else chimes in-

No.

He disappeared for a while and is back at it. He has been tailing me and another co worker nonstop. He seems to be parked somewhere nearby wherever I am. Three different police departments are involved. It has been a headache.

Sort off an topic question but we have vids of him peeping in the windows but they are .avi files. I cannot play them on my samsung phone, only on the PC. Is there a way to convert them so they can be viewed on the phone?

Dude, watch old Magnum P.I. vids. Not the new shit, they're too stupid.

:lmao:

Have you identified the person?

If so, file a restraining order and call the cops whenever you see him. The more times they get contacted by law enforcement about this the better if he goes totally off the rails and you need to defend yourself.

Have you identified the person?

If so, file a restraining order and call the cops whenever you see him. The more times they get contacted by law enforcement about this the better if he goes totally off the rails and you need to defend yourself.

Already did and yes I know who he is, where he lives, and license plate number. Turns out the dude is well known by officers around here. I was talking to an officer in the building and just mention "joe" and he knew right away who it was. "That motherfucker again".

Turns out he stalks his ex wife and her new BF too.

He was tailing me here but I got behind him and he took off. My stooopid toyota has like 3 hp and can't catch up to a snail. :rolleyes:

photo37043.jpg

What's the backstory on this guy? Why is he doing this to multiple people?

Try VLC Media player app download - they do have some conversion ability and can play AVI files.

Otherwise, AVIDEMUX is a Windows-10 based free program that converts video and audio, but is a little harder to work through the menus.

Last edited:
No.

what phone OS?
if android
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/downlo...s, network streams,the classic version of VLC.
will pretty much play anything.

What's the backstory on this guy? Why is he doing this to multiple people?

From what I heard is his wife cheated on him which started the stalking shit years back. A co worker of mine who carpools with me started dating him about a year ago. They broke up and apparently he thinks she cheated on him with me cuz I give her rides to and from work so he is stalking me. Dumb thing is I have been giving her rides to work when they were dating and he was cool with it. He actually seemed like a decent dude.

Wife has restraining order on him but he dont care. Cops were called on his ass multiple times. Co worker is going to file same thing on him. Dunno if having multiple restraining orders and multiple people calling cops on him takes this to another level?

Last edited:
From what I heard is his wife cheated on him which started the stalking shit years back. A co worker of mine who carpools with me started dating him about a year ago. They broke up and apparently he thinks she cheated on him with me cuz I give her rides to and from work so he is stalking me. Dumb thing is I have been giving her rides to work when they were dating and he was cool with it. He actually seemed like a decent dude.

Wife has restraining order on him but he dont care. Cops were called on his ass multiple times. Co worker is going to file same thing on him. Dunno if having multiple restraining orders and multiple people calling cops on him takes this to another level?

Any concern with him becoming violent or escalating? Move from messing with the valve stems to snipping a brake line? I'd get that video converted asap. Have the cops seen it? This sounds like a guy that needs some serious mental help before he hurts/kills someone.

Any concern with him becoming violent or escalating? Move from messing with the valve stems to snipping a brake line? I'd get that video converted asap. Have the cops seen it? This sounds like a guy that needs some serious mental help before he hurts/kills someone.

Doesn't seem like he would. I've confronted him a couple times and he just runs/shies away. Never know though.

The vids are him tresspassing and peeking in windows and the co worker is gonna show them to the police when she goes since it happened on her property.

Last edited:
VLC is a free video player, it should convert to several different file types that may or may not work on your phone.

You can upload the vids to youtube (set to private) and it'll convert them and make them viewable on the web. Easy way to ensure anyone you send them to can view them.

VLC works, thanks.

I don't have a youtube account.

I didn't pay attention to what phone you mentioned but if you have a Gmail account that is the same as a YouTube. So if you android and have play store you already have a YouTube. Not saying you should use that but it might be available and convenient.

Fucker is still up to the same. Saw him parked between two cars at cvs and surprised him before he noticed me. This was in my town where he had no reason to be.

photo39365.jpg

Top Back Refresh