What's new

WWID: dealing with a mental

Sorry, I thought you would find it funny. My bad.

i have found some of those press in valve stems will leak while driving but not sitting still. spray windex on it and wiggle it to make sure that is not the case.

maybe take the valve core out and snip the pin off of it flush with the nut so that it can't be pushed
they still open on their own with like 30 psi of pressure difference, so you can still fill it up to like 80 so long as your air chuck will open on a bare stem

Is it always the same tire? I would go way overboard to get back and love doing it.

Spare set of wheels/tires off cl for $100 and fill them with skunk scent. Over inflate to like 130 and install on truck.

park so there is an obvious easy tire to get to and dig giant hole/ booby trap like 3' deep with a weeks worth of my own shit at the bottom.

Lay and wait dressed as spider man.... fillm it.

Supersoaker filled with piss or skunk scent.

Trap live skunk and put cage under truck near easily accessible tire. (At least this would make intent hard to prove)

Ice pick/ small hole on inside of
His tires and then steal the valve cores. After all the hassle of replacing the cores his tires still wont hold air.

Catch him on camera and then make him do something really stupid/ embarrassing to keep you from calling the cops and post the video here

call the tire mafia to take care the problem:flipoff2:

gif-tyre-impact.gif

Long story short, someone has been stealing the valve stem caps and airing down one of my tires of both trucks to 10-15 psi. I know who is doing it but no evidence of it.....yet.

I plan to go to the police once I get it on camera. How would they normally deal with a situation like this, if they would at all?

Serious question: Are they really mental, like they have a real problem?

anti seize is fun and all , but with enough scrubbing and chemicals it can be removed ..
what you want is Potassium permanganate , dark brown purple'ish powder , a little makes a huge mess and NO amount of scrubbing or chemicals will remove it .
it has to wear off , and can take weeks .
overinflate the tires , before putting the cap back on fill the end of the valve stem with the powder ( wear gloves ) .
perfect delivery system , he pulls the cap , the air pressure blows it hopefully all over the fucking place , profit ?

A situation like this calls for commitment to the long game.
You need to start a secret second family in another town with a kid the same age as this crazy persons kid. I’m assuming ‘Ol Crazy’s spawn will play football, get your kid from your second family in football too, in a town that plays against Crazy’s kid. Learn hypnotism and over time hypnotize your illegitimate child to attack Crazy’s kid during a football game but only if someone shines a red dot on his helmet and fight him to the death. When the time is right, probably their senior year final game of the season, shine the laser pointer at Crazy kids head and watch your illegitimate kid tear him to pieces while ‘Ol Crazy cries in the stands in disbelief. As you walk past Crazy to leave say “should have left my tires alone asshole” and then ride off into the sunset.

Wait in the dark all night. Once you see someone fucking with your tires, run up and kick him straight in the taint as he will have his back to you and on his knees. Never again will he mess with your tires.

Pull a |486| and put the valve caps up your ass. That way the culprit will get all kinds of nasty things. Hep A, pink eye, ecoli....

Pull a |486| and put the valve caps up your ass. That way the culprit will get all kinds of nasty things. Hep A, pink eye, ecoli....

*not endorsed by 486 inc
insertion of objects with a smooth tip and a sharp edge on the back will result in voided warranties and criminal penalties

[486 said:
;n204185]

*not endorsed by 486 inc
insertion of objects with a smooth tip and a sharp edge on the back will result in voided warranties and criminal penalties

The only thing criminal is the act itself

Find old fire extinguisher that holds water. Cut hose off and put tire chuck on end of hose. Find somebody that has a Detroit diesel. Get his used motor oil and fill fire extinguisher. Roll tire to get stem at top. Remove core. Inflate tire with Detroit oil and put metal cap on stem. Roll tire to get stem on bottom under liquid level. May need a couple gallons for desired result. Make sure everything in line of fire is not wanted. About 80psi should be enough. Other liquids could be substituted if desired. Could put a couple dead skunks in a bucket and leave in the sun for a month or so. Strain the sauce off of them if more drastic measures are needed

Top Back Refresh