What's new

WWID: dealing with a mental

I had a co worker that got a "barn find" 86 bronco that him and his kid were working on together. He knows I am a car guy and was giving me weekly updates on their progress. I hadnt seen him in a few weeks and making small talk I asked him how his project was coming along, He tells me someone sabotaged it. I was all wtf??? sabotaged it? He said he went to start it and nothing, starts to look around and finds 4 of the spark plugs were super loose, he knows for a fact they were tightened because he used the torque wrench to install them. Then realizes all the fuses are pulled out of the fuse block. He put them back in and it would crank but no fuel. Traced it down to the fuel pump wire inside the loom was cut.

The whole time I am listening to this I was baffled someone would do that. I asked him who he pissed off and that someone familiar with broncos had to of done it especially knowing to cut the fuel pump wire in the loom. It was like a light bulb went off in his head when I said that, He said a guy from down the street had stopped by when they were out working on it and was adamant about buying it from him because he had owned several over the years and made the comment "well if you ever get tired of it or it dont run then let me know"

He had a security camera on the truck but had a window of a couple weeks of when it could have happened. He ended up finding video of the guy at 2 in the afternoon while he was at work. The guy worked quick and was in and out in a few minutes. He came back into work and was telling me about it, didnt know what to do. They have community mailboxes, I told him to print the picture out and put it on the mailboxes warning the other neighbors to be on the lookout for this "suspicious man" He ended up doing that for a week and then called the local PD. the officer was super cool and asked him how long it took him to diagnose everything, buddy said about 10 hours. Cop tells him yeah sounds like you had to pay a mechanic 20hours to diagnose? whats that about $75hr? I will be back.

Cop goes over to the guys house and confronts him with the picture and the guy is shitting bricks, cop tells him that my buddy is willing to not press charges if he "re-imburses" him the $1500 he is out for troubleshooting. Guy was begging him to make payments, he ended up getting 3 payments of $500 every other week.

Print the picture out of the guy and tape it to your wheel with a little note saying you are gonna take a shot instead of a picture next time

I had a co worker that got a "barn find" 86 bronco that him and his kid were working on together. He knows I am a car guy and was giving me weekly updates on their progress. I hadnt seen him in a few weeks and making small talk I asked him how his project was coming along, He tells me someone sabotaged it. I was all wtf??? sabotaged it? He said he went to start it and nothing, starts to look around and finds 4 of the spark plugs were super loose, he knows for a fact they were tightened because he used the torque wrench to install them. Then realizes all the fuses are pulled out of the fuse block. He put them back in and it would crank but no fuel. Traced it down to the fuel pump wire inside the loom was cut.

The whole time I am listening to this I was baffled someone would do that. I asked him who he pissed off and that someone familiar with broncos had to of done it especially knowing to cut the fuel pump wire in the loom. It was like a light bulb went off in his head when I said that, He said a guy from down the street had stopped by when they were out working on it and was adamant about buying it from him because he had owned several over the years and made the comment "well if you ever get tired of it or it dont run then let me know"

He had a security camera on the truck but had a window of a couple weeks of when it could have happened. He ended up finding video of the guy at 2 in the afternoon while he was at work. The guy worked quick and was in and out in a few minutes. He came back into work and was telling me about it, didnt know what to do. They have community mailboxes, I told him to print the picture out and put it on the mailboxes warning the other neighbors to be on the lookout for this "suspicious man" He ended up doing that for a week and then called the local PD. the officer was super cool and asked him how long it took him to diagnose everything, buddy said about 10 hours. Cop tells him yeah sounds like you had to pay a mechanic 20hours to diagnose? whats that about $75hr? I will be back.

Cop goes over to the guys house and confronts him with the picture and the guy is shitting bricks, cop tells him that my buddy is willing to not press charges if he "re-imburses" him the $1500 he is out for troubleshooting. Guy was begging him to make payments, he ended up getting 3 payments of $500 every other week.

Print the picture out of the guy and tape it to your wheel with a little note saying you are gonna take a shot instead of a picture next time

That is what my plan is for the guy going through my trash cans.

inorite?
it's fuckin' garbage why do you care if I'm peeking in there
I ain't making a mess or anything

I haven't decided if I'm going to stop when I finally find something good in them, or keep digging looking for more good stuff.

dont tell me how to live my life.

Since I've confronted him I'm pretty sure that he's not you.
Apparently stay out of my yard and 'ok sir' means while I'm home since he now comes at a later time. I wouldn't gaf if the can is in the street but he makes a mess that I have to clean up, I don't even want to clean my own messes up.
But I don't want him going through them in my yard then sneaking around my house.

My other thought was to cut his face out of pictures and stick them on the heads of skinned squirrels and put them in the cans.

[486 said:
;n207303]inorite?
it's fuckin' garbage why do you care if I'm peeking in there
I ain't making a mess or anything

In my yard and or making a mess refer to above post.
EDIT: I'm a fucking hoarder if I throw something away it's trash.
I save My recyclables.

Wasn't he the guy that saved a bunch of kids from a falling gym then turned gay?

...and then married a woman. Heef is a trip.

It was his 18 year old son who was shot and killed in Fredericksburg a few months ago during a robbery. Sceep posted about it here on irate.

Halogrinder. He’s a BMW mechanic and iirc, did that when he worked at the dealership.

...and then married a woman. Heef is a trip.

It was his 18 year old son who was shot and killed in Fredericksburg a few months ago during a robbery. Sceep posted about it here on irate.

Wished both those guys were still active on here. I loved Halogrinder threads. I think I am friends with his shop on FB. Hope things are going good for him.

Wished both those guys were still active on here. I loved Halogrinder threads. I think I am friends with his shop on FB. Hope things are going good for him.

I'm 1/2 sure that someone invited HG here, and he's too busy for internet shenanigans.

Pecans recently 😁

20201127_181719.jpg

Get steel valve stems and caps.
Park on steel plate (ground)
electrify wheel. 220. . . 221. . . whatever it takes

Top Back Refresh