What's new

WORST Jeep “mod” ever? Thread

Pmedic920

The ‘Stache
Member Number
Loc
On the lake, Livingston Tx.
I just saw this today.
I’m thinking It may possibly be the “worst ever”.
can you top it, if not what can you offer in 2nd place.

hood thingy to mimic a hummer?

5F0D8447-116A-49CD-A378-B7CBE62EF47E.jpeg

Add I feel obligated to add this.....

I fully understand that Jeeps are like Harleys, a blank canvas to make it “your own”.

but “come on man” some of this shit just “ain’t right”

jeepfag.jpg

My friends jeep, I always knew he was a jeepfag but back in the day he was poor so I didn't know how big a flamer he was. goes to more shows than trails.

photo6305.jpg

I stopped by the last shop i worked at in sac to grab some parts and he had a fag on all fours cluster fuck there. I nearly pissed my self :lmao: At it.

What about stock sports with 37". Hell you can throw a stone in any direction in this town and hit them. All show, no go.

The first rule of hi-lift club: Make sure everyone knows you have a hi-lift.
The second rule of hi-lift club: Make sure everyone knows you have a hi-lift.
Can't stand the fucking things. I always feel like I'll need a tetanus shot after touching one.

This one's a no-brainer ... mountin' a Hi-Lift jack.

Meh, opinions are opinions. Wish I lived a blessed life like you and never ever . . . ever needed a farm jack :homer:

Like a heavy-assed spare tire and tools I'd also rather not carry, I schlep a Hi-Lift for rare but real times of need.

Not a status symbol nor a statement in my world, just a heavy piece of shit I'd feel idiotic not having in a pinch.

Mine's out of the way and rattle-free in a vertical receiver I fabricobbled - I never think about it unless needed:

fetch?id=22447&d=1589954310.jpg

Meh, opinions are opinions. Wish I lived a blessed life like you and never ever . . . ever needed a farm jack :homer:

Like a heavy-assed spare tire and tools I'd also rather not carry, I schlep a Hi-Lift for rare but real times of need.

Not a status symbol nor a statement in my world, just a heavy piece of shit I'd feel idiotic not having in a pinch.

Mine's out of the way and rattle-free in a vertical receiver I fabricobbled - I never think about it unless needed:

I’m only really against it on the hood or cowl. It’s a big heavy jack way up on the high. On TJ‘s they put it on the hood not the cowl so you can’t open the hood easily. It’s the worst place to put a big heavy item. Especially if you’re up on a rock or otherwise have the hood very high.

Sort of like a chainsaw, axe, and shovel, all of which I often carry when out in the woods vs crawling desert rocks.

Top Back Refresh