What's new

WORST Jeep “mod” ever? Thread

Fabfours is fucking brilliant though. They apparently know how dumb the average person is. That's no easy feat. And if you tell them their shit sucks........ they'll show you their bank account.
Just because they run a buttplug factory doesn't mean they take it in the ass :laughing:

How horrible does your taste have to be to look at that thing and think that it looks "awesome"???

Those things are like that one fat ugly chick at the bar that can't get laid at the end of the night. There just isn't enough alcohol in the building to go there...

Evidently a lot of owners are getting rid of the puny 3.8. I ordered a LS swap kit from RPMextreme and they are 12 weeks out.

Last edited:
t%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F09%2Fpink-wrangler-barbie-800.jpg

Fabfours is fucking brilliant though. They apparently know how dumb the average person is. That's no easy feat. And if you tell them their shit sucks........ they'll show you their bank account.
Remember when they used to sell normal bolt on jeep parts and the grumper was a little afterthought on their site?

Remember when they used to sell normal bolt on jeep parts and the grumper was a little afterthought on their site?
I’m sure they’re just chasing the money. I don’t mind companies that build stuff that sells even if it’s poser junk. It’s when they discontinue stuff that doesn’t have the same margins that’s actually useful while claiming to be an enthusiast company. That pisses me off. They get their credibility from the off-road (or whatever) community, then cash in that credibility for fluff.

Top Back Refresh