What's new

What did you do for your ford today?

I've been thinking about this for weeks and this is all I can come up with :laughing:

20240325_184416.jpg

I hope you didnt get a headache , while thinkin all that up:lmao:

I do think just one bar of 1-3/4" is going to look a lil goofy

That era of truck looks goofy with round tube IMO. Trade some foot pics for some larger rectangle tube that you can cut up a lil.

Something similar to this random internet pic. Just minus the stupid rings, and a lil more taper on the ends

1711412757683.png

Hmm

There's a metal building supplier on the other side of town, I might see if I can get by there this week for a sheet of 18 gauge or something. 2x6 box or so

Yer purdy exited about pliers, you might wanna hold on fer a sec, .....(can’t say I have any “ channel locks”) just whatever falls outta the mechanics trucks, or get left behind at work.
Sometimes I even use Visegrips

Deleted comment because I was taking out real life issues on someone who had nothing to do with it.

Superduty is almost stripped down of all usable parts for the swap.
Adapter plate to put on superduty steering pump/paccar res is almost ready for test install.
Abandoned the np435 swap as I decided to keep the OD, so will run the mazda until I can pick up a ZF5.

To do list remaining before it goes in: Find M5OD shifter that's not buggered up, seal plugs/refresh trans, get rid of NP435/parts, find 1356 flange, rebuild 1356, 2 superduty donor front shafts, and buy lots of bolts/nuts.

Decision list remaining: Go AN lines for pump to box or use stock lines and figure out routing, get new wheels or find 5th to match the procomps the donor came with (not likely), and bunch of little nit-picky shit.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh