What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

Stuff is starting to come down here but it’s still too much for me…

129k miles
Just over 26k Freedom Units/bald eagles

If it was $26k Canadian I would consider it as that’s what it’s worth in my mind for a mile’d out truck.

This mileage is when all the expensive shit starts failing

Attachments

• IMG_5316.png
    IMG_5316.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
$20k. Ridiculous? I really like these trucks, pulled a u turn to check it out. Real clean 123k but these things must be getting desirable. Those year Chevys never seemed to follow the insane price trend

IMG_7932.jpeg

Yeah. 99 with a 454

Had no idea they were that valuable. I guess it’s the crew cab 4x4 part mainly

Crew cab short bed.
Crazy. Just did a marketplace check and similar truck but xcab long bed is about half. Must mean the 2wd 96 ex cab I was driving in that pic is still only worth like 3k

Dont see many crew cabs in that body style. Long bed or short. He'll get $20k for it, and he wont have to wait long:laughing:

Idgaf if it's a 4.3 liter th400... a 4 door shortbed gmt400 is going to bring a premium right now.

Assuming it's gas I could probably have a few people here fighting over it @ 25k.

Them coonass are retarded and broke.

No GMT400 CC SWB sells for that. They're not that rare.

Them coonass are retarded and broke.

No GMT400 CC SWB sells for that. They're not that rare.
A ccsb is so rare even bring a trailer hasn’t seen one. I don’t see a problem getting bid into the 20’s.

A ccsb is so rare even bring a trailer hasn’t seen one. I don’t see a problem getting bid into the 20’s.

I can name half a dozen I know of, most are ratted as per tradition of that era.

Bring a trailer isn't end all be all of notoriety. Inflated bullshit as best.

I can name half a dozen I know of, most are ratted as per tradition of that era.

I can think of that many 70''s era crew cab fords. Still dont mean they are all that common

It’s where idiots overpay for mediocre stuff.

Somewhere There’s some hoa dwelling window licker out there who wants a ccsb srw to fit in his garage or parking deck at work. Theres probably more than one of them, and odds are highest they’ll meet and compete to overpay on BaT.

Last edited:
Here they are. The long beds outnumber them at least 20:1
I see quite a few of them out here. Thats why the price seemed a little steep to me. The low mileage and how clean it was set it apart.

man i need that

swap in a godzilla, standalone for the 4l80e, sas the front and cruise
Ford already builds that from the factory just go get one of those. That truck is just fine the way it is minus the wheels.

I looked at a 2016 GMC Sonoma or whatever the little truck is called 4x4 with 100K , they (dealership) is asking 20K, I said no way , c ya latah
I then went to the Ford dealership and looked at a Maverick, 38K! I was like WTF? 24K base price with 14K worth of add ons, Tremor...LOL
2 used Rangers, both 2020, one had a lift, 4 doors and 90K, 23K, the other was red, ex cab, 5K miles, 29K
I guess I'll keep driving my Cherokee

Ford called yesterday wanting to buy my truck. Bought 2 years ago at a premium and I'm upside down but with a good interest rate. No thanks. Not taking a loss and buying something new (used) with a retarded interest rate.

Dealers seem to be short on used F150s.

Ford called yesterday wanting to buy my truck. Bought 2 years ago at a premium and I'm upside down but with a good interest rate. No thanks. Not taking a loss and buying something new (used) with a retarded interest rate.

Dealers seem to be short on used F150s.
Or they're over stocked on new f150s and since you fell for it last time, they think they can get you again:laughing:

Top Back Refresh