What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

I know it's not a common opinion but damn it's hard to believe they are selling such a antiquated drive train.

I bet you can buy a really shitty sub 1200 sq ft frame house in the hood for those prices, but maybe not.
A house in a small town in Pennsylvania that needs some updates.

Trucks are tools not investments

Incorrect.

Reminds me of a time a friend of mine were having a conversation in a restaurant about fixing xyz truck, selling xyz, etc. Some young 20 something woman made it a point to interject and say 'cars depreciate and aren't an investment'. Or something of that nature.

Anything can be an investment.

Incorrect.

Reminds me of a time a friend of mine were having a conversation in a restaurant about fixing xyz truck, selling xyz, etc. Some young 20 something woman made it a point to interject and say 'cars depreciate and aren't an investment'. Or something of that nature.

For that matter, not all investments are good investments.

Incorrect.

It's one of those stupid rules of thumb ignorant people who want to sound smart say.

There's way more nuance to it than that.

Incorrect.

If I had a time machine I could make billions just buying, storing, and selling cars. Sounds like an investment to me.

If I had a time machine I could make billions just buying, storing, and selling cars. Sounds like an investment to me.
If I had a time machine, we're going back to Y2K and buying dom tube (and shit, any other tube) with half my yearly salary for a while and we're stacking it in the barn. In fact, my 1st house is gonna be a single wide instead of a house because when I sell all that tube 20 yrs later I'm gonna have enough cash on hand to build my little 80'x80' shop house mansion.

Oh, and maybe mine some bitcoin along the way.

If I had a time machine, we're going back to Y2K and buying dom tube (and shit, any other tube) with half my yearly salary for a while and we're stacking it in the barn. In fact, my 1st house is gonna be a single wide instead of a house because when I sell all that tube 20 yrs later I'm gonna have enough cash on hand to build my little 80'x80' shop house mansion.

Oh, and maybe mine some bitcoin along the way.
Myself, I'll have a run down single wide on a big parcel of land and I am gonna buy every single EB, square body, Trans Am etc. while they could be had for $500

15k for a 345,000 mile 3rd Gen Ram

Screenshot_20240225-122206.png

Top Back Refresh