What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

Lol I was just commenting on how ridiculous pricing is. Maybe the seats are scratch and sniff idk lol! But the price made me think wtf.. lol thought it fit this thread haha
No, you are right. That's high for that. It has nice parts on it and is well-built, but has many years of being beat.

Dealer in Longmont has new 4wd 2500hd gas for low to mid 50s. 5k below msrp. I thought that sounded at least reasonable.

Another $1k off we're trying to move this thing out of here.

I first posted this truck in June!
1000011206.jpg

so is that supposed to be a lot of money for that truck?

new XLTs are at $70k. $55k for a 4 year old truck sounds right in line with what everyone has been seeing.

book on our '18 Ram Mega 2500 with the bed boxes and all that and 150k miles is about $45k and they are selling them at $48k-$55k around us.

so is that supposed to be a lot of money for that truck?

new XLTs are at $70k. $55k for a 4 year old truck sounds right in line with what everyone has been seeing.

book on our '18 Ram Mega 2500 with the bed boxes and all that and 150k miles is about $45k and they are selling them at $48k-$55k around us.
It's a 100k mile truck so no warranty.

The brand new version of that truck has a sticker of $72,880.

1000011207.jpg

I know it's not a common opinion but damn it's hard to believe they are selling such a antiquated drive train.

I bet you can buy a really shitty sub 1200 sq ft frame house in the hood for those prices, but maybe not.

Top Back Refresh