What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

i guess being 6'6" there's no such thing as a regular cab I want to spend much time in .
You ever try a van?

They wind up with a fuckton of room to move the seat back when they put that little rear wall at the end of the cab.

Imagine what would have happened going back to 2006ish on the PBB, ORC or even the old Toyota 4x4 mailing list and making a WTB post with all the information you have now……………………

You ever try a van?

They wind up with a fuckton of room to move the seat back when they put that little rear wall at the end of the cab.
u haul vans are even worse than a RC- I need seat recline angle sufficient for my left shoulder to be in line with the B pillar to exist comfortable. .

the 16 passenger vans i drove on college club sports teams were fine because i could get that recline right but after about 3 hrs of not being able to straighten your right knee a break was welcomed.

the 16 passenger vans i drove on college club sports teams were fine because i could get that recline right but after about 3 hrs of not being able to straighten your right knee a break was welcomed.
Was it a Ford or a Chevy?
Hotel I used to work for had both in the 2004/2005ish 15 passenger variants.
The Chevy had a block for the power windows and door locks that stuck out three to four inches right where my left knee wanted to be and the center console stuck out where my right knee wanted to be, so I couldn't get comfortable driving it.
The Fords had a few more inches on each side.

Aaron Z

Was it a Ford or a Chevy?
Hotel I used to work for had both in the 2004/2005ish 15 passenger variants.
The Chevy had a block for the power windows and door locks that stuck out three to four inches right where my left knee wanted to be and the center console stuck out where my right knee wanted to be, so I couldn't get comfortable driving it.
The Fords had a few more inches on each side.

Aaron Z
we had access to ford and dodge vans. the center console/doghouse was in the way of right knee and protruded too far to stretch around it.

1710805358833.png

Passed by a new dealer franchise preowned lot has an 04 superduty srw ccsb with 344k :eek: miles on the 6.0 PSD :nuke: prominently displayed with $9,990 on the windshield. ( carfax has theft history in 2017 and minor accident history in 2020)

It's really clean (although may have some insane orangepeel if the pics arent just bad), but what dealer 1) sells any 20 yr old trucks with 350k mi much less one with a 6.0 psd, 2) wants to deal with the buyer for that and 3) wants to deal with the headache of that buyer when that ticking timebomb finally lets go 3-6 weeks from now..

Last edited:
XLT with 20k more miles than I sold my Lariat Ultimate for....
He moves them through there, his car lot is in front yard.

Yea but if your options are this one for 58k, or the one right above it for 48k... I wouldn't even be considering the one with 170k miles on for for only 10k less...

(purely hypothetical bullshit argument)

Passed by a new dealer franchise preowned lot has an 04 superduty srw ccsb with 344k :eek: miles on the 6.0 PSD :nuke: prominently displayed with $9,990 on the windshield. ( carfax has theft history in 2017 and minor accident history in 2020)

It's really clean (although may have some insane orangepeel if the pics arent just bad), but what dealer 1) sells any 20 yr old trucks with 350k mi much less one with a 6.0 psd, 2) wants to deal with the buyer for that and 3) wants to deal with the headache of that buyer when that ticking timebomb finally lets go 3-6 weeks from now..

Oralé Vato! Joo need a trucka? It's deesul wey!

There's franchise dealers who 'owner finance'.
Why would you owner finance that? when the 6.0 pops, the payment gravy stops, and the truck you’ll repo from the trailer park needs a Cummins swap to be sellable again.

Why would you owner finance that? when the 6.0 pops, the payment gravy stops, and the truck you’ll repo from the trailer park needs a Cummins swap to be sellable again.

Cause the down payment is how much they have in it. All gravy after that. You think BHPH only have solid, reliable, trustworthy vehicles? :lmao:

The prices I keep seeing on these more than a few year old trucks you guys are posting really makes me appreciate the deal I got on my 22.

I just bought a ram 2500...93k sticker....for 75k....sale was 1 month only....price is now 85k on same truck....kinda glad I pulled the trigger...

Canceled the Tremor f250 I've had on order for last 7 months

I just bought a ram 2500...93k sticker....for 75k....sale was 1 month only....price is now 85k on same truck....kinda glad I pulled the trigger...

Canceled the Tremor f250 I've had on order for last 7 months
It's a gamble but at those numbers I'd say a good one.

$58,000 just for the lift kit/tires/wheels/ 3rd brake light blinker

Screenshot_20240326_151732_Samsung Internet.jpg

But does it come with nitrogen in the tires?

I wonder how many they will sell.

Top Back Refresh