What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

35K!

1712327894578.png

The dealership could get a lot more money out of that dip shit if they wanted
Certainly. $17k loss because he doesn’t like the color and mad because the market is sort of returning to normal.

Yet somehow he's got enough money(or at least income to justify the credit?) that he's still going to do it. 🤷‍♂️
And that's exactly the problem with modern society. We've rearranged every system and every institution so that those people somehow manage to get ahead.

My mom likes that goofy Hyundai Santa Cruz (she also really wanted a Subaru Baja at one point).

She lives in WY and was visiting me in NV and went to the dealership. She calls me:
"So my out the door price is $58k"
I did a major spit take and told her she was insane to take that deal. Told her to ask how much 'market adjustment' or 'Additional Dealer Markup' there was. Well she didn't like their answer and didn't buy, and went home to WY.

Well they kept contacting her and she ended up with it at $38k DELIVERED TO WY ON A FLATBED.

If the idiots had offered that price at the beginning she would have driven it home.

My mom likes that goofy Hyundai Santa Cruz (she also really wanted a Subaru Baja at one point).

She lives in WY and was visiting me in NV and went to the dealership. She calls me:
"So my out the door price is $58k"
I did a major spit take and told her she was insane to take that deal. Told her to ask how much 'market adjustment' or 'Additional Dealer Markup' there was. Well she didn't like their answer and didn't buy, and went home to WY.

Well they kept contacting her and she ended up with it at $38k DELIVERED TO WY ON A FLATBED.

If the idiots had offered that price at the beginning she would have driven it home.
I'd have asked for that offer in writing and taken it somewhere else to buy. They tried to fleece her for an extra $20k. They don't deserve a dime.

Top Back Refresh