I ain't the one to blame.
Member Number
Loc
Balls Deep South Texas
Popped up on Facebook this morning.

2F173DF7-7629-45A2-A652-AA5ADE0DCE2C.png

FAAB91E0-1094-41DD-BCE0-ED46F6C8DACD.png

That's insane.

How has new vehicle production been shaping up these past few months? Are there still parking lots piled full of brand new trucks with no computers?

That's insane.

How has new vehicle production been shaping up these past few months? Are there still parking lots piled full of brand new trucks with no computers?

Yup. Still thousands of GM trucks and SUV's sitting in fields in Midlothian, TX waiting on parts. I'm sure the mouse piss and nests that they are guaranteed to be full of smell great in this 100+ degree heat. Everybody should hurry up and order an overpriced mouse infested GM truck/SUV that's guaranteed to have electrical issues in its future..... :shaking:

The local ford dealership only had one brand new pickup on the lot and it was an ugly ass extended cab F150. Only a few used pickups.

Our local Ford dealer had 1 new bronco on the lot in maybe 3 months and it was a pre sold unit. GM dealer across the street is the same. They had 2 or 3 base model white Colorados on the lot and nothing else new. Now that those are gone its all used again.

How are these dealers staying in business? :confused:

I'm starting a new sales territory in central Texas, so I'm in the market for a sedan that gets good gas mileage. After deciding the Honda Insight fits the bill, I started looking for one a few years old to save money on a car I'm going to drive the shit out of. A two year old version with 50k miles costs more than a new 2022. WTF?

I'm starting a new sales territory in central Texas, so I'm in the market for a sedan that gets good gas mileage. After deciding the Honda Insight fits the bill, I started looking for one a few years old to save money on a car I'm going to drive the shit out of. A two year old version with 50k miles costs more than a new 2022. WTF?
Availability is the answer.

I’ll like a newer truck. My ideal truck will be a Ram 3500 HD Tradesman poverty trim level single cab long bed with the manual shift 4x4 and Cummins HO (I want the Aisin) as my only mandatory options.

Not easy to find! Usually either overpriced or well used as a work truck when I find 1 for sale.

I have a white EX in my garage in st george... will sell it!

Allocations are still the same, dumb fucks are still buying new vehicles. You're just not seeing the 200+ inventory they usually kept.
Add in full pop and no floor plan, and theyre taking it in.

Service has always been the money maker, which is roaring now as well.

Try selling a <$20k vehicle and retards want to cry, raise hell, and low ball. Sell a $60k+ and same idiots cant wait to take on a 96m loan.

This country is broke running off credit.

FIL is interested in a redesign tundra to replace his 2014 when it dies. Followed a tundra Facebook group to see what potential issues there are. The amount of people paying “market adjustments” is astounding. They’re willing to pay $5-10K to get into one now. There are also people buying a new tundra and driving it while they wait on the one they really want or have ordered to be delivered. Of course, they say they will sell it back without losing any money on the deal. :homer:

The local Dodge dealers seem to be the only ones with a fair amount of new vehicles. Not sure if they have all the parts though.

FIL is interested in a redesign tundra to replace his 2014 when it dies. Followed a tundra Facebook group to see what potential issues there are. The amount of people paying “market adjustments” is astounding. They’re willing to pay $5-10K to get into one now. There are also people buying a new tundra and driving it while they wait on the one they really want or have ordered to be delivered. Of course, they say they will sell it back without losing any money on the deal. :homer:

stay away from the new tundra for at least another year... between (non serviceable) blow off valves, rear axles literally walking out of the housing, UBJ's coming apart... the spray in bed liners are apparently peeling off in sheets.

Top Back Refresh