What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

They guy talks slow, speed it up to 1.75 - 2.0 to make it tolerable.

Cliff Notes: Spanish Flu deaths were actually caused by a bacterial infection from a "vaccine"

Side Note: Bill Gate's grandfather Federick Gates was one of the (not a) vaccine's testers/supporters. And the Rockerfeller family had a hand in it as well as the creator of the "vaccine". Eugenics ideologies apparently run in the family.

Edit: Turns out this is a parody post and I reposted without looking closer. Leaving it here as there are a number of posts referring to it. So, learn from my mistake, don't be in too much of a hurry to repost.

They still don't get it.
1660189488851.png

Last edited:
This really explains a lot.

I am smarter than you and i can't believe you won't listen to me and do what i say without question.

Fauci: ‘Inexplicable’ That Americans See Forced Masking as Encroachment on Freedom​

I am smarter than you and i can't believe you won't listen to me and do what i say without question.

Fauci: ‘Inexplicable’ That Americans See Forced Masking as Encroachment on Freedom​

That little Rhesus monkey is a wannabe Adolph Shitler

The published study in Sweden earlier this year supposedly shows the vacks hitting the liver and converting to DNA.
It's being called misinterpreted and needs more triangulation.

I don't understand this paper, so you medical types can pick it apart.

Cliff Notes: Spanish Flu deaths were actually caused by a bacterial infection from a "vaccine"

Side Note: Bill Gate's grandfather Federick Gates was one of the (not a) vaccine's testers/supporters. And the Rockerfeller family had a hand in it as well as the creator of the "vaccine". Eugenics ideologies apparently run in the family.
Oh bullshit. How about the 10's of millions that died before any treatment? The flu vaccine wasn't invented until 1938.

You believe some Russian Alex Jones type dude.?

And Bill Gates grandfather was William Henry Gates not Federick Gates.

Last edited:
"My mask is my power. If I lower it for you, you should be thankful. I willingly introduced myself to you.
Without a mask, if you see my face without my consent, it's like rape."

Sometimes when something looks too stupid to be real, it is.

Really?

Really?

I saw Joe Biden say in a speech that Jesus said during the Revolutionary war the problem was there weren’t enough airports…

I’ve witnessed so much stupid since 2019 that your comment would appear to be WRONG. :flipoff2:

Ego’s of the educated and entitled......fuck’em

Did Ben Gates ever return the original Declaration of Independence?

Curious. Does anyone know of anyone that has not been sick at all since winter of 2019?
Cold, flu, etc.

Is it 100% that everyone has had something since then, or anyone magically dodge everything?

I haven't been sick at all. My wife is a nurse and cares for all kinds of sick people. She's been tested for Covid over two dozen times now due to policy, all negative.

That's a parody post from a bogus account, you rube :shaking:

Sometimes when something looks too stupid to be real, it is.

EDIT: apply a little bit of critical thinking, for fuck's sake :flipoff2:
For the amount of people I still see masked up in their car, and the young lady at the local quickcheck that is double masked and still wearing gloves... I believe that there are still people like this in the world.

:flipoff2:

Really?

Really?

I saw Joe Biden say in a speech that Jesus said during the Revolutionary war the problem was there weren’t enough airports…

I’ve witnessed so much stupid since 2019 that your comment would appear to be WRONG. :flipoff2:
OK, before the critical thinking, you need remedial English. What part of fucking "sometimes" left you in the dust? :flipoff2:

OK, before the critical thinking, you need remedial English. What part of fucking "sometimes" left you in the dust? :flipoff2:

Because anymore there is no fucking sometimes!!!!! :flipoff2:

Sometimes it’s like that’s so stupid it can’t be true and it is. When it happens 99.9% of the time, “sometimes” loses its meaning.

im-213156.jpeg

to be fair, its pretty fucking hard to tell these days.
Yea, I was on a Zoom call for training yesterday or the day before and one of the participants kept their mask on the entire time, even though (judging by the background) she was home alone. When I saw the bogus tweet, I thought of her and didn't look deeper at it before reposting it.

While it may be parody, it's only funny because it's true.

Yea, I was on a Zoom call for training yesterday or the day before and one of the participants kept their mask on the entire time, even though (judging by the background) she was home alone. When I saw the bogus tweet, I thought of her and didn't look deeper at it before reposting it.

You really are a part of the problem. It is not true, and you should be better than that.

I try to apply critical thinking before relaying information.
Nobody's perfect but I try hard to not misinform people.
If your credibility is unimportant to you, carry on as-is.
Otherwise, slow down & avoid shitposting if possible.

Top Back Refresh