What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

. . . cult recruits . . .
Oh, snap :laughing:

1660278252840.png

I searched on that one, there were as many websites / articles claiming that Federick Gates is Bill Gate's grandfather as there are ones that refute it. (Edit: with the likes of the ones refuting it being sites like Snopes)

I find it to be a helluva coincidence that Federick Gates pushed an experimental vaccine and Bill Gates pushed an experimental vaccine.
For fuck's sake. It's FRederick Gates.

And Bill Gates is Bill Gates, IV. As in, his father's name was William Henry Gates, his grandfather was named William Henry Gates and his great grandfather was named William Henry Gates

For fuck's sake. It's FRederick Gates.

And Bill Gates is Bill Gates, IV. As in, his father's name was William Henry Gates, his grandfather was named William Henry Gates and his great grandfather was named William Henry Gates
Bu-bu-but muh conspir'cy :flipoff2::laughing:

It's finally over.

RIP Covid BS. 8/11/22
_nc_ohc=YAfRjRE9R5EAX-Bpoof&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

I thought i saw this image making its rounds too, but that CDC link doesnt completely support what the image says. It still tells you to test, quarantine and mask up, depending on which section you read.

Isolation. Symptomatic or infected persons should isolate promptly, and infected persons should remain in isolation for ≥5 days and wear a well-fitting and high-quality mask or respirator if they must be around others. Infected persons may end isolation after 5 days, only when they are without a fever for ≥24 hours without the use of medication and all other symptoms have improved, and they should continue to wear a mask or respirator around others at home and in public through day 10¶¶¶ (Figure) (22,23). Persons who have access to antigen tests and who choose to use testing to determine when they can discontinue masking should wait to take the first test until at least day 6 and they are without a fever for ≥24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and all other symptoms have improved. Use of two antigen tests with ≥48 hours between tests provides more reliable information because of improved test sensitivity (24). Two consecutive test results must be negative for persons to discontinue masking. If either test result is positive, persons should continue to wear a mask around others and continue testing every 48 hours until they have two sequential negative results.****

Then theres this directly afterwards:
Managing SARS-CoV-2 exposures. CDC now recommends case investigation and contact tracing only in health care settings and certain high-risk congregate settings.†††† In all other circumstances, public health efforts can focus on case notification and provision of information and resources to exposed persons about access to testing. Persons who have had recent confirmed or suspected exposure to an infected person should wear a mask for 10 days around others when indoors in public and should receive testing ≥5 days after exposure (or sooner, if they are symptomatic), irrespective of their vaccination status.§§§§ In light of high population levels of anti–SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence (7,16), and to limit social and economic impacts, quarantine of exposed persons is no longer recommended, regardless of vaccination status.

So one paragraph tells you to quarantine, and then the very next says you dont have to :confused:

Then almost immediately after that, is this guideline which again tells you to isolate:
mm7133e1-F.gif

Is there something im missing here? Because it sounds like you still have to mask up and quarantine. The only difference i see is they dont care if youre vaxxed or not.

Bu-bu-bu my helluva coincidence!

1+ 1 = potato if you assume enough variables.
I think it's important for folks to apply the same level of skepticism / critical thinking to all sources of information. Anyone who trusts zero .gov info. but automatically trusts any non-.gov info. is in danger of lending credibility to heaping shitloads of bunk via repetition and resonance.

There are entities who wish to deliberately sow misinformation or disinformation. This can be our "beloved" .gov, but it can also be antagonistic foreign agitators (Russia, China, North Korea) or domestic entities looking to make their opposition appear idiotic or waste energy chasing ghosts. Hell, it can even be an adolescent prankster in his mom's basement getting off on trolling a given group via memes to see how far they'll run with the bullshit they wanted to hear.

"Trust but verify" - but mostly, verify.

I think it's important for folks to apply the same level of skepticism / critical thinking to all sources of information. Anyone who trusts zero .gov info. but automatically trusts any non-.gov info. is in danger of lending credibility to heaping shitloads of bunk via repetition and resonance.

There are entities who wish to deliberately sow misinformation or disinformation. This can be our "beloved" .gov, but it can also be antagonistic foreign agitators (Russia, China, North Korea) or domestic entities looking to make their opposition appear idiotic or waste energy chasing ghosts. Hell, it can even be an adolescent prankster in his mom's basement getting off on trolling a given group via memes to see how far they'll run with the bullshit they wanted to hear.

"Trust but verify" - but mostly, verify.
There were kids in Ukraine and Belarus and those type of developed states that ahead of the 2016 election were driving BMW's because they sat around generating click bait. "Pope has a vision that Trump will achieve sainthood", "Rudy Giuliani spotted with Christie Brinkley in red Ferrari", etc., It must have been a fun job, just making up bullshit and getting paid for it. Not different from National Enquirer.

I'm trying to figure out if you're fawking with me or if you think I defecated in your sunroof at some point. :confused:
I'm fucking with your for sure. I don't think anyone here as actually made me mad, it's just male shit talk with some truth behind it.:beer:

I thought i saw this image making its rounds too, but that CDC link doesnt completely support what the image says. It still tells you to test, quarantine and mask up, depending on which section you read.

Is there something im missing here? Because it sounds like you still have to mask up and quarantine. The only difference i see is they dont care if youre vaxxed or not.
The graphic does not talk about masks.
The graphic says you don't need to quarantine if you are exposed but no symptoms.
No symptoms = all good.

They basically dropped the bullshit angle of "asymptomatic" nonsense.

Plenty of outlets are sharing the same graphic. Fact checkers are loudly silent on the matter so I'd say it's good to go.
npr.jpg

I'm fucking with your for sure. I don't think anyone here as actually made me mad, it's just male shit talk with some truth behind it.:beer:
How about a couple of :flipoff2::flipoff2:to clue a dude in :laughing:. :beer:

Besides I'm not starting a cult until after the antichrist comes on the scene. :flipoff2:

The graphic does not talk about masks.
The graphic says you don't need to quarantine if you are exposed but no symptoms.
No symptoms = all good.

They basically dropped the bullshit angle of "asymptomatic" nonsense.

Plenty of outlets are sharing the same graphic. Fact checkers are loudly silent on the matter so I'd say it's good to go.
npr.jpg
So, in other words: start treating it like the cold it has always been.

How about a couple of :flipoff2::flipoff2:to clue a dude in :laughing:. :beer:

Besides I'm not starting a cult until after the antichrist comes on the scene. :flipoff2:
Good to know. I'll be gone already, Sam Jackson is driving the bus and my old A2 and I have to set up the chairs. It will be the load-in TO Hell.

About the new CDC guidelines, in which they quietly do a full 180 in all their main policies, after destroying the livelihoods of countless people... :flipoff:

Those are some sneaky shady bastards, I tell ya.
After they lie to you, and then get proven wrong, they quietly remove the lies they can no longer hide.
And they hope you don't notice.

I'm here to make sure that you do notice, so you never trust them again.
This is what it used to claim, take note of the yellow highlights:
FZ_pPqWXoAAWlWe?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

And this is what it says now, notice how they removed the prior claims:
FZ_pQhnXoAQGGam?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

To see it direct for yourself, I've done the legwork.
Here is the current page:
Here is the page before it was edited:

Not really a personal concern, living in one of the Florida Lite areas of the US... but if I lived in a blue coastal region and watched my business get destroyed from this .gov bullshit I'd be ready to fucking killdozer EVERYTHING.

"We've destroyed your life's work in 2 years. So, uh... anyway.... carry on."

Not really a personal concern, living in one of the Florida Lite areas of the US... but if I lived in a blue coastal region and watched my business get destroyed from this .gov bullshit I'd be ready to fucking killdozer EVERYTHING.

"We've destroyed your life's work in 2 years. So, uh... anyway.... carry on."
The number of closed Restaurants and health clubs is pretty significant. I'd be pissed.

My buddy as a sound/light/video company in NorCal. He was shut down 100%. No concerts, no grand openings, no political rallies, etc. He did pick up some church installs while even the churches were shut down. Go figure, the churches still had money.

And you're just supposed to quietly forget about the greatest and most destructive psy-op in modern history.
Never forget.
Never forgive.

And maintain your focus on their current psy-op.
ptmVG3m.jpg

SADS. Hmm. Been around for some time, and we do have some data on it.
The most important data we have on it is exactly how many it has affected in years past.

TLDR: "The estimated mortality from SADS was 0.16/100 000 per annum"
2007: Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome: a national survey of sudden unexplained cardiac death

.16/100,000 = 1.6 per million. That is so very rare that it doesn't(and hasn't) ever made the news before.

You can't claim that people are dying by the numbers right now from a condition that only affect 1.6 out of a million people.

Never forget.
Never forgive.

And maintain your focus on their current psy-op.
ptmVG3m.jpg

SADS. Hmm. Been around for some time, and we do have some data on it.
The most important data we have on it is exactly how many it has affected in years past.
I've started to wonder about SIDS now that they have trotted out SADS as a scapegoat. Maybe its been the vaccines the whole time?

The number of closed Restaurants and health clubs is pretty significant. I'd be pissed.

Plenty of nail salons gone too. :laughing::flipoff2:

A buddy in norcal has an office interior business that did well before the rona attack on businesses. He's not a happy camper right now.

I've started to wonder about SIDS now that they have trotted out SADS as a scapegoat. Maybe its been the vaccines the whole time?
Same here. I've never been "anti-vaccination" in general, even after reading the arguments about Vaccines causing SIDS and Autism. To me the effectiveness of the vaccines outweighed the dangers.

But this is a "vaccine" against what (for younger people) amounts to the common cold. Not sure how many "kids" normally die from even a really bad cold, but I bet it's less than are dying now thanks to this B.S. Ineffective monstrosity they are calling a vaccine.

Top Back Refresh