What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Doesn't everyone remember how after the Polio vaccine, everyone still got Polio, the symptoms just weren't as bad as without the vaccine.
And everyone still got Hepatitis (just a milder version) after that vaccination as well. Oh, and everyone still got Tetanus and Whooping Cough after getting those vaccines too. Not to mention that everyone got Chicken Pox, Mumps, Measles and Rubella (just milder versions) after those vaccinations too.

Oh, wait, none of that ever happened...

Thats almost as Ironic as Twat criticizing Alex Jones.:laughing:

This is all I see and just shake my head. Fuck that German and his fucking opinions.

0509CFBE-F38F-4DDD-927E-1AD68963D249.png

Just so we all understand the timeline and events... so we won't have (or wont- both work) have idiot vaccine denier's (like holocaust denier's).

TIMELINE~
October 2019 Covid is discovered in various parts of the world and has already started to infect many around it's origin's in Wuhan. It more than likely originated at Wuhan Lab.

January 2020 Covid becomes mainstream in US and almost all countries and is preached as the plague (though it's basically a bad cold).

2020 is just a complete shit show and most politicians and banking industries take full advantage of the dumb ass populous.

Also 2020, Trump (Cheeto J)makes a lot of dumb statements, Fauci makes even more dumb statements, as well as ALL of the lackluster leadership.

Then ALAS! the vaccine (remember, the definition was changed folks...) and we are promised safety and hope for the future. :laughing:

Of course now, it's all complete BS... we know it made NO difference, large pharma and .gov's got insanely rich, the kleptocracy went on a stealing spree and dumb asses like EvilTwit are still to dumb to see it all.

Of course this is all a grand conspiracy theory that won't be true for another six months. :flipoff2:

Doesn't everyone remember how after the Polio vaccine, everyone still got Polio, the symptoms just weren't as bad as without the vaccine.
And everyone still got Hepatitis (just a milder version) after that vaccination as well. Oh, and everyone still got Tetanus and Whooping Cough after getting those vaccines too. Not to mention that everyone got Chicken Pox, Mumps, Measles and Rubella (just milder versions) after those vaccinations too.

I was reading that and thinking, “No, wait, what the hell is he talking about…oh.” :laughing:

Jeez you know what happens when over 70% are vaccinated? Most boosted?
This is elementary school statistics...
In America? They are all currently getting the Rona and are home sick from work with moderate cases of the Rona. While the pure bloods maybe get a sniffle if anything at all. Almost like the vaccine doesn’t work…

After all our fully vaccinated and boosted POTUS keeps getting the Rona. He has tye best medical care in the country…

Isn't this nice. Doctors don't even know how to doctor anymore since the covid message has been so ingrained.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220805-132509-559.png
    Screenshot_20220805-132509-559.png
    846.3 KB · Views: 24
Almost like the vaccine doesn’t work…
Oh, it works alright; it does exactly what the pharmaceutical corporations who forced (via their political puppets) it upon the populous wanted it to do, which is not the same thing that they advertised it to do. No, the vax does exactly what they wanted: weaken the immune system so that people are forced to buy more drugs in order to simply survive the common cold or flu.

Curious. Does anyone know of anyone that has not been sick at all since winter of 2019?
Cold, flu, etc.

Is it 100% that everyone has had something since then, or anyone magically dodge everything?

Curious. Does anyone know of anyone that has not been sick at all since winter of 2019?
Cold, flu, etc.

Is it 100% that everyone has had something since then, or anyone magically dodge everything?

Nothing beyond an occasional slightly drippy nose. Certainly nothing I'd remotely consider staying home for. And I've certainly done jack shit to avoid anything, quite the opposite.

It's been at least 10 years since I've been 'sick', and even that was just feeling crappy for a day or two and holding down the couch with some chicken soup. Haven't seen a doctor or had a prescription for anything in over 20 years.

For what that's worth.

Cold, flu, etc.

My mom but she was the poster child target for this one. So she got a doc to prescribe her ivermectin tablets. She takes her few tablets ever few weeks as told to and she hasn’t had even a sniffle. :lmao:

I suspect the only ones who have not fell ill are the ones that weren't psycho paranoid.
I suspect 100% of the people who masked like crazy and got vaxxed have been sick.

No way to confirm or prove it, but that's my hunch.

Bonus meme:
_nc_ohc=Z09kbI4sBbEAX_uuD3F&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Here we go with normalizing "long COVID" to cover for the vax side effects, including telling people to expect heart problems and organ problems in what were once healthy children.

And any benefit of a normal vaccine has now been evaporated. If it was really about Covid, why do they need to put it in everything else too?

1659739830618.png
1659739946941.png

And any benefit of a normal vaccine has now been evaporated. If it was really about Covid, why do they need to put it in everything else too?

You should have been at the doc a few months back for my kids checkup when I asked if they were planning this. I hate people so much now. Seriously. This does not work. It's bad for you. Stop trying to cram it down everyone's throat!!!

they always come up with some way to explain that one away. Or flat out say that those vaccines also didn’t prevent people from getting those diseases which is just fucking retarded. I was vaccinated for almost all of that as a kid and never got any of that, even a mild case. Only exception was chicken pox as there wasn’t one for that when I was a kid. I still never got it though. Was given the vaccine for it before I went to college when the doc found out I never had it as a kid. So yeah. Never had the pox either.

Cold, flu, etc.

my whole family got the Covid back in February of this year. My daughter brought it home from school. She had it first. Was basically just super tired for two days. Then my 3 year old got it. Same. Tired and grumpy for two days. Then I caught it. Tired, and super sore and stiff for about 3 days. Then my wife who did get vaccinated caught it. She had the same symptoms for the exact same amount of time as I did.

my chief at the fire department keeps bugging me to get the jab because without it I’m not supposed to have any patient contact on medical calls. Sometimes it ends up being just the two of us though so there’s not much choice. I feel bad about it, but I still don’t want to take any of the current so called vaccines as they don’t do a damn thing.

Cold, flu, etc.

Haven't dodged shit, i've caught everything.

Corona alpha
Flu
Corona beta
Cold
Omicron ba-5

No vax, i caught them all.

Here we go with normalizing "long COVID" to cover for the vax side effects, including telling people to expect heart problems and organ problems in what were once healthy children.

Meh…

Long Spanish flu is still affecting people.
As is long hiv.
And long smallpox.
And long common cold.
And long taxpayers

I feel bad about it, but I still don’t want to take any of the current so called vaccines as they don’t do a damn thing.
Don't feel bad.

Gays spreading monkeypox are not being made to feel bad for it, so you shouldn't feel bad for this.
"People will make their own decisions about their own risk levels" - California state Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, who is involved in the city's monkeypox response.
You should have been at the doc a few months back for my kids checkup when I asked if they were planning this. I hate people so much now. Seriously. This does not work. It's bad for you. Stop trying to cram it down everyone's throat!!!
When my kids had their shots a year ago, my wife had the nerve to stop the nurse and demand to see the bottle to make certain they aren't sneaking the vax into them. Unopened bottle, check. Nurse offended? Who knows, don't care.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh