What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

I try to apply critical thinking before relaying information.
Nobody's perfect but I try hard to not misinform people.
If your credibility is unimportant to you, carry on as-is.
Otherwise, slow down & avoid shitposting if possible.
Common with Teachers and Preachers. Do not doubt the word of the one with the most words.

Common with Teachers and Preachers. Do not doubt the word of the one with the most words.
Hey, I was honestly trying to help the guy. Dood who's trying to sell folks on bible prophecies coming true should avoid posting bullshit w/o vetting the info.

I've done my part to help - the rest is up to him.

EDIT: and God :laughing:

You really are a part of the problem. It is not true, and you should be better than that.
Which is not true? People wear their masks by themselves? (Plenty of evidence of that going around.) Fully vaxxed people getting covid multiple times? (Maybe the Potato doesn't count, but I know of others that have tested positive more than once in the past year.) Fully masked & vaxxed that get covid still spouting the virtues of wearing masks and getting vaxxed? (Again, plenty evidence of that going around, from MD PhD's as well)

I make mistakes; I already admitted that I posted it without really looking at it. It may be parody and exaggerated, but there are people out there like that.

I already admitted that I posted it without really looking at it. It may be parody and exaggerated, but there are people out there like that.
Then post it in the Meme thread where folks have no expectation of factual accuracy.
When "we" shitpost misinformation as information, we:
  • Misinform folks sympathetic to the cause or position we're advocating
  • Increase the chances of ignorance among our peers who took it on faith
  • Possibly grant success to those who wish for us to appear ignorant
    • Misinformation campaigns are a real thing. Think critically.
Again, do what you want. I ask that we not post bullshit as "factual".

Then post it in the Meme thread where folks have no expectation of factual accuracy.
When "we" shitpost misinformation as information, we:
  • Misinform folks sympathetic to the cause or position we're advocating
  • Increase the chances of ignorance among our peers who took it on faith
  • Possibly grant success to those who wish for us to appear ignorant
    • Misinformation campaigns are a real thing. Think critically.
Again, do what you want. I ask that we not post bullshit as "factual".
So, are you saying I should HGPD it from this thread?

I figured it would be better to leave it, so everyone knows what the following 13 posts about it being a parody are referring to.

So, are you saying I should HGPD it from this thread?

I figured it would be better to leave it, so everyone knows what the following 13 posts about it being a parody are referring to.
No, I don't believe in HGPD. Personally, I'd edit the post to clarify that it's bullshit / parody / etc.

Which is not true? People wear their masks by themselves? (Plenty of evidence of that going around.) Fully vaxxed people getting covid multiple times? (Maybe the Potato doesn't count, but I know of others that have tested positive more than once in the past year.) Fully masked & vaxxed that get covid still spouting the virtues of wearing masks and getting vaxxed? (Again, plenty evidence of that going around, from MD PhD's as well)

I make mistakes; I already admitted that I posted it without really looking at it. It may be parody and exaggerated, but there are people out there like that.

They guy talks slow, speed it up to 1.75 - 2.0 to make it tolerable.

Cliff Notes: Spanish Flu deaths were actually caused by a bacterial infection from a "vaccine"

Side Note: Bill Gate's grandfather Federick Gates was one of the (not a) vaccine's testers/supporters. And the Rockerfeller family had a hand in it as well as the creator of the "vaccine". Eugenics ideologies apparently run in the family.

Don't be daft. The part I quoted with Russian Alex Jones is all bullshit as is your claim that Bill Gates Granddad was Federick Gates.

Maybe you need to go to a seminar or something.

FDA: Take 3 home tests if exposed to COVID to boost accuracy​

May not be the right thread to drop this but I think the headline says enough...

Don't be daft. The part I quoted with Russian Alex Jones is all bullshit as is your claim that Bill Gates Granddad was Federick Gates.

Maybe you need to go to a seminar or something.
I searched on that one, there were as many websites / articles claiming that Federick Gates is Bill Gate's grandfather as there are ones that refute it. (Edit: with the likes of the ones refuting it being sites like Snopes)

I find it to be a helluva coincidence that Federick Gates pushed an experimental vaccine and Bill Gates pushed an experimental vaccine.

I'm working in Seattle/ Redmond WA this week and I can't stop laughing at the number of people outside, alone walking or biking with a mask on.:laughing:

Our doc, here in town still wears a mask. Even when he’s alone on his bicycle.

When I asked about flying back east to see my father, re: Covid, My Dr told me in March 2021 to not let hysteria run my life or for Wuhan to either. She said use common sense. Fuck, she retired recently to take care of her parents. The Dr come in all flavors and odors.

It's finally over.

RIP Covid BS. 8/11/22
_nc_ohc=YAfRjRE9R5EAX-Bpoof&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

It's finally over.

RIP Covid BS. 8/11/22
_nc_ohc=YAfRjRE9R5EAX-Bpoof&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Good.

I had a mask on at work this week for all of 10 steps. Idiots still trying to enforce this at work when our levels are “high.” It’s the snitches you gotta watch out for.

I’m pretty sure I posted the first COVID thread on the old site. Like around December or January of 2019.

The replies were like, “Just another China flu no one will care about.” It’d be nice to go back and see our first thoughts on it.

I’m pretty sure I posted the first COVID thread on the old site. Like around December or January of 2019.

The replies were like, “Just another China flu no one will care about.” It’d be nice to go back and see our first thoughts on it.

I recall the thread... the sentiments and arguments you presented were off the hook stupid times eleventy if i remember right. :laughing::laughing: :flipoff2:

When I asked about flying back east to see my father, re: Covid, My Dr told me in March 2021 to not let hysteria run my life or for Wuhan to either. She said use common sense. Fuck, she retired recently to take care of her parents. The Dr come in all flavors and odors.

Put your honkeypox mask on and fly fly away. :fj:flipflip :pinky:

My views havent changed about the money virus.

My views on certain people and general populus have though.

I searched on that one, there were as many websites / articles claiming that Federick Gates is Bill Gate's grandfather as there are ones that refute it. (Edit: with the likes of the ones refuting it being sites like Snopes)

I find it to be a helluva coincidence that Federick Gates pushed an experimental vaccine and Bill Gates pushed an experimental vaccine.
I think you must be counting on your cult recruits being extra stupid.

Top Back Refresh