What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Here's today's:

1659564763935.png

:shaking:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffcd779d2-7be8-48d9-af6f-8af23fca7904_1080x792.jpeg

Here's an oldie but a goodie!!!

Fauci has a stark warning for you: Get those COVID vaccines and boosters now, or you’re ‘going to get into trouble​

Face it....he really only is, and only has been, a salesman for Pfizer®. His job has ultimately been to create a test environment for this 'vaccine' technology, stoke an environment of concern and fear to get people (and their children) to agree to the technology (vax) testing, help dictate and steer policy to encourage adoption and injection of the technology by those hesitant, and continue to parade the 'vaccines' and the subsequent 'boosters' as absolutely instrumental in 'eradicating this pandemic.'

Last edited:
Here's an oldie but a goodie!!!

Fauci has a stark warning for you: Get those COVID vaccines and boosters now, or you’re ‘going to get into trouble​

From the article:

"“People say, ‘The risk to me is low, so why get [vaccinated]?’” he said. “It is about you as an individual, but it’s also about the communal responsibility to get this outbreak under control.”"

How can they keep telling the same lie over and over? These shots do absolutely nothing to prevent the spread of anything. Just ask the mandater-in-chief himself.

From the article:

"“People say, ‘The risk to me is low, so why get [vaccinated]?’” he said. “It is about you as an individual, but it’s also about the communal responsibility to get this outbreak under control.”"

How can they keep telling the same lie over and over? These shots do absolutely nothing to prevent the spread of anything. Just ask the mandater-in-chief himself.

This is fucking 1984, man. Re-read it or read it if you haven’t. Scary real.

My wife and I donate blood once a year. Since we did this year back in February the Blood drive place has left messages on my phone almost weekly wanting me to donate more. They haven't called my wife at all. I'm unjabbed, she's jabbed. Coincidence? I'm type A+, she's AB +. I'm about ready to block the 2 #s they call from so I don't have to delete so many worthless messages.

My wife and I donate blood once a year. Since we did this year back in February the Blood drive place has left messages on my phone almost weekly wanting me to donate more. They haven't called my wife at all. I'm unjabbed, she's jabbed. Coincidence? I'm type A+, she's AB +. I'm about ready to block the 2 #s they call from so I don't have to delete so many worthless messages.
I will say I try donate twice a year or so. I'm O+ and would get calls, texts, emails daily. I called them to stop it and it didn't help. They had a blood drive at work and I donated and I told them to quit contacting me to donate and I would donate when I could, been great ever since.

I will say I try donate twice a year or so. I'm O+ and would get calls, texts, emails daily. I called them to stop it and it didn't help. They had a blood drive at work and I donated and I told them to quit contacting me to donate and I would donate when I could, been great ever since.
I haven't answered any of the calls, i just end up with voicemails. I wouldn't even think much about it if it wasn't for my wife not getting called. Not a big deal, just makes me wonder. Eventually I should hear/see the call and then I'll answer live.

Because large segments of our population keep falling for it. On top of that, the last thing they're ever going to do is say they were wrong about all the mandates and lottery ticket bribes.
Exactly. Thats why climate change, athletics, gardening and all those other unhealthy activities are causing sudden heart disease and heart attacks. This is totally normal. SADS has always been around. What you never heard of it?

FYI: SADS
Sudden
Adult
Death
Syndrome.

These morons are going to keep complying until their pronouns are was/were. :shaking:

From the article:

I can only hope that, somewhere there is a barb wire wrapped dilldo with his name on it.

I haven't answered any of the calls, i just end up with voicemails. I wouldn't even think much about it if it wasn't for my wife not getting called. Not a big deal, just makes me wonder. Eventually I should hear/see the call and then I'll answer live.
It certainly could be they would prefer unjabbed blood so I’m not taking away from that. However AB+ is only useful to AB+ people. AB+ people can also accept any other blood type so it doesn’t make much sense to keep it around.

Thought I just had: If the Potato really did get Covid twice within a couple of weeks wouldn't that be evidence that the vax weakens your immune system?

But then, I highly doubt the Potato got Covid at all; they simply need a reason to keep him out of the spotlight as much as possible leading up to the election. The less he's on TV the less people want to find a Democrat to punch in the face.

Thought I just had: If the Potato really did get Covid twice within a couple of weeks wouldn't that be evidence that the vax weakens your immune system?

But then, I highly doubt the Potato got Covid at all; they simply need a reason to keep him out of the spotlight as much as possible leading up to the election. The less he's on TV the less people want to find a Democrat to punch in the face.
My evil side is thinking (hoping?) they are building up to killing him off with it.

Jeez you know what happens when over 70% are vaccinated? Most boosted?
This is elementary school statistics...

From the article:

It's not black and white on and off.
Just because your government conditioned you to believe that - NOTHING is black and white. Vaccinated have less viral load for shorter. How is this not effective? Why do you believe a vaccine must be "perfect"? It's not a computer....

It's not black and white on and off.
Just because your government conditioned you to believe that - NOTHING is black and white. Vaccinated have less viral load for shorter. How is this not effective? Why do you believe a vaccine must be "perfect"? It's not a computer....

you're on the "vaccines don't have to inoculate like the once did" bandwagon?

Top Back Refresh