What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Completely agree, and I accept that the virus was created long before the outbreak and that it was created in the USA. This is a truly epic cluster fuck entanglement of criminal enterprise. Hang em' all.

What is the connection between pFizer and the CCP laboratory ?
Fauci and his wife. NIHC funded the lab to make it, his wife was in charge. Then, vax time comes around and I'm sure Fauci got a nice check from Pfizer to push it and influence everyone else in .gov to get behind it and push it more.

Yota I recognize that connection, but to me, it doesnt balance that the .gov of Chyanh crashed their own economy to let one Non-chinese drug companymake profit. The damage done by the shut down to china was HUGE. The goc only relented when protests started breaking out nationwaide. The monetary damage surpasses any profit made by any drug company, dont you think ?

Yota I recognize that connection, but to me, it doesnt balance that the .gov of Chyanh crashed their own economy to let one Non-chinese drug companymake profit. The damage done by the shut down to china was HUGE. The goc only relented when protests started breaking out nationwaide. The monetary damage surpasses any profit made by any drug company, dont you think ?
communist party isn't monolithic and omniscient
it's kinda the reason it fails every time and in every way

there was someone in that there mishmash that was making bioweapons in shitty conditions, in a gov funded lab

Yota I recognize that connection, but to me, it doesnt balance that the .gov of Chyanh crashed their own economy to let one Non-chinese drug companymake profit.
I don't think they did. Meaning I think it was an accident, at least on their part.
If anyone clipped anything or sabotaged anything, it would have been one of ours over there. Either that, or just like those DRT videos of China's standards of safety out the window a regular moron did moron stuff.

But no, I don't think they planned on releasing it, I think they were careless in their efforts and this happened, and then the opportunity popped up for pharma and it all went that way.

I don't think they did. Meaning I think it was an accident, at least on their part.
If anyone clipped anything or sabotaged anything, it would have been one of ours over there. Either that, or just like those DRT videos of China's standards of safety out the window a regular moron did moron stuff.

But no, I don't think they planned on releasing it, I think they were careless in their efforts and this happened, and then the opportunity popped up for pharma and it all went that way.
But then, look at the timing of it. 🤔

But then, look at the timing of it. 🤔

Their entire economy was shuttered and almost totaled. Biden has continued and even enhanced the Trump regime tarrifs. A deliberate release is an emotional, conspiratorial reaction at best. It doesnt add up, not even close. They didnt know what the outcome would be, they could not have. The outbreak has all the signs of a moron moron fuck up as Yota said. Then followed by an opportunistic feast by a host of profit gobbling and the enemies of freedom.

Their entire economy was shuttered and almost totaled. Biden has continued and even enhanced the Trump regime tarrifs. A deliberate release is an emotional, conspiratorial reaction at best. It doesnt add up, not even close. They didnt know what the outcome would be, they could not have. The outbreak has all the signs of a moron moron fuck up as Yota said. Then followed by an opportunistic feast by a host of profit gobbling and the enemies of freedom.
can you elaborate on the china economy almost being totaled? Chinese goods soared during covid....

Last edited:
Do I think it could have been done on purpose? Yes. Do I think other countries would agree to suffer to hurt America and damn near wreck the American economy and to help get rid of the one putting America first? Yes.

As for China, Trump had them on the brink of economical collapse before the virus. If anything the virus helped China.

That however, is simply my opinion on the matter.

They didnt know what the outcome would be, they could not have.

I think they had a pretty good idea what was going to happen because history has already shown us what to expect.

Remember when the bird flu was going to be the next big thing and then it fell flat. But then it was swine flu and that was no big deal. I loath to use the word groom, but the masses have been groomed for decades that a deadly pandemic was on the horizon.

Whoever "they" are didn't need an actual pandemic, they just needed something with enough persuasion to cause mass fear and let human nature take it from there.

I think you're getting stuck on it causing China pain afterwards but as others mentioned, that's likely far from the truth.

Tim, the Martin video is relevent but the assertion that "They knew THEY wre going to release a patholgical virus" does not add up. Pfizer didnt release it and the CCP cant profit from a Pfizer vaccine. In fact, the Chynah shutdown wrecked their economy. The virus OUTBREAK inception point was a secured Chinese laboratory in Wuhan Chynah. What is the connection between pFizer and the CCP laboratory ? That quacks like a duck.

Depending on whether you are looking at it with a nationalist view or a globalist view.

It makes sense if you look at it from the perspective that it may have been intentionally leaked to shut down China specifically to shut down the massive protests that were going on in Hong Kong at the time and the leak got well outside of their control. Those protests were the largest in modern Chinese history and were gaining huge international attention with calls for UN involvement and they ended overnight and everyone completely forgot about it in the following weeks.

We'll probably never really know or at least not until well after anyone who can be held accountable is long dead, but that's been my theory on it ever since they tried claiming it didn't come from the lab. Obviously it's just speculation though.

It makes sense if you look at it from the perspective that it may have been intentionally leaked to shut down China specifically to shut down the massive protests that were going on in Hong Kong at the time and the leak got well outside of their control. Those protests were the largest in modern Chinese history and were gaining huge international attention with calls for UN involvement and they ended overnight and everyone completely forgot about it in the following weeks.

We'll probably never really know or at least not until well after anyone who can be held accountable is long dead, but that's been my theory on it ever since they tried claiming it didn't come from the lab. Obviously it's just speculation though.
I can’t help but think of the plot in Stephen King’s “The Stand”. The virus accidentally got out and, to avoid accountability, the .Gov simultaneously released it around the world!

I can’t help but think of the plot in Stephen King’s “The Stand”. The virus accidentally got out and, to avoid accountability, the .Gov simultaneously released it around the world!
A friends new girlfriend was telling us an interesting story. She worked at the car licensing and registration office for years. Right around the time Covid hit, the license plates that showed up started arriving wrapped in those big air filled bubble packaging. She said before that, plates just came in a cardboard box with no padding.

If you wanted to spread a virus, I bet shipping a bunch of infected air around the country would be a good way to do it. I’d bet 90% of those bubbles get popped before being thrown away.

IMG_6946.jpeg

IMG_6948.jpeg

IMG_6949.jpeg

"
The State Surgeon General and the Department continue to encourage Floridians to prioritize their overall health by:
  • Staying physically active,
  • Minimizing processed foods,
  • Prioritizing vegetables and healthy fats, and
  • Spending time outdoors to support necessary vitamin D levels."
I'm semi impressed, not telling you to eat oatmeal and fuckin margarine

Top Back Refresh