What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

GRUfZmHXcAAkHfO?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

John Campbell and Bret Weinstein were promoting this. I signed.

No idea or proof it's vax related, but my 35 year-old sister-in-law has been in the hospital for a week straight with legionnaires disease. Relatively rare lung infection that primarily affects the elderly, smokers (she doesn't), and the immunocompromised. Makes me wonder. Anyone know of someone who's had this illness?

No idea or proof it's vax related, but my 35 year-old sister-in-law has been in the hospital for a week straight with legionnaires disease. Relatively rare lung infection that primarily affects the elderly, smokers (she doesn't), and the immunocompromised. Makes me wonder. Anyone know of someone who's had this illness?
Has she drank water from a building that hasn't been occupied very much? It's water born.

Does she have a hot tub? Hot tubs and poorly maintained building chillers are the main causes.

Supposedly from the 80s. Is this real?

GQYb38OXYAE0K4s?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
I try really hard not to put on the tin foil; as a government employee, I just never really felt "we" were sophisticated enough to pull off all of these grand conspiracies. With all that said, I took the 2 shot jab, as part of the initial "first responder" rollout, 3 months after that my supervisor who was a health nut at 44 years old goes into spontaneous heart failure, and is now the recipient of a heart transplant.

In the last 5 months of 2023 my health started to spiral; no one could make sense of it, and the docs spent 4 months treating symptoms when my kidneys started falling and I ended up in the hospital with a pericardial effusion, and my lungs full of fluid they finally ended up with a diagnosis of Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis, essentially my b cells make an antibody that attacks my blood vessels, and of course, the conventional medical wisdom is it "just happens," and is diagnosed at a rate of 3/100K.

The research I've done since the initial diagnosis has made me raise an eyebrow or two for sure:

• Anthony Fauci is credited with the current treatment protocols for this disorder, before his work at the NIH in the 70's and 80's you just went home to die.
  • My rheumatologist who was at Hopkins before hanging a shingle here, said in our first meeting, "in my first 8 years of practice, I saw one patient with GPA, I moved here 2 years ago and now you're my 5th"
  • There is a new "orphan drug" to treat this specific disease, I've found peer review papers with Dr. Fauci's name all over it, It cost my insurance $21K monthly.
If they aren't fucking with us, then who is? I know that coincidence does not equal causation, but come on that's a lot of intersect right there.

a fed, and a settled science denying racist

what's next, denying that paying more taxes will change the weather?
literally shaking
Let's not go that far. I've yet to achieve federal-level incompetence, but I'm adjacent enough to see just how disorganized that bureaucracy is.

Top Back Refresh