What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

around me it's almost always middle age or older white women or soyboys.
My mom's one of those older white women wearing a n95 in public.
In her defense the lymphoma drugs she's on have whacked her immune system so I understand her precautions. She looks otherwise healthy so I'm sure plenty get chuckles at the moonbat liberal out there.

In her defense the lymphoma drugs she's on have whacked her immune system so I understand her precautions. She looks otherwise healthy so I'm sure plenty get chuckles at the moonbat liberal out there.
With older people I ususally assume it's something else. The soyboys are just dumb

I really just don't care. If people want to wear a mask, whatever. Doesn't bother me. I just chuckle when they're wearing them in an absurdly ridiculous scenario like driving in the car by themselves or walking down the street with no one else around. Like what are you doing?

We have men that think they are women at work, They wear the mask to hide the 9 o'clock stubble.
Before covid and mask wearing we didn't have men who think they are women outing themselves at work

I really just don't care. If people want to wear a mask, whatever. Doesn't bother me. I just chuckle when they're wearing them in an absurdly ridiculous scenario like driving in the car by themselves or walking down the street with no one else around. Like what are you doing?
There is a certain segment of society that still wears them, they bought the propaganda hook line and sinker.

It's petty sad how some people are just that dumb.

excluding the people who actually need them for medical reasons I always think when I see them and they see me they think they are superior to me because they are wearing the mask. lol

I had to visit a hospital recently and what a bizarre thing.
A male nurse walks out wearing a mask. A minute later I see him with mask off.

These mask people. They seem to put it on and take it off for reasons mysterious. What is their formula?
You see families. 5 out of 6 have no mask, yet 1 does. Is that one guy the hero that's saving everyone?

Does anyone still hear people talking about Covid and playing it safe with that?

I recently heard someone say their relative had Covid and that relative was being safe and staying in a part of the house away from everyone else.
:shaking:

My wife works in an assisted care facility. They currently have covid cases. They still test. One of the managers now has it and has to take the week off. NYS forces employers to provide covid payed time off separate from regular PTO. She gets paid to take the week off and the people with covid are required to stay in their apartments. They are a mostly left leaning population so most of the residents have been staying in their apartments just because they heard that there were other covid positive residents in the facility.

Or it's on, they have it pulled down and are fucking around with their face constantly. Same with people who still wear them but pull them down to talk.

My wife works in an assisted care facility. They currently have covid cases. They still test. One of the managers now has it and has to take the week off. NYS forces employers to provide covid payed time off separate from regular PTO. She gets paid to take the week off and the people with covid are required to stay in their apartments. They are a mostly left leaning population so most of the residents have been staying in their apartments just because they heard that there were other covid positive residents in the facility.

A friend of mine is 101 years old, 90 lbs on a good day. During the height of the pandemic, no virus was going to keep her from going out and getting her fetuccini Alfredo :laughing:

I heard back in 1918-20 that they made laws for people to not ware masks after the Spanish flu. I’m not sure what the thinking was. Maybe for crime reasons. Anyways, it sounds like they need those laws again. It would be funny if those laws were still on the books.

So in Wyoming you can legally register a 4wheeler/SxS to ride on public roads (pretty cool cause you can't here in Colorado)

I saw an old man in a SxS riding around in a very desolate hwy the other day, alone, wearing a mask. Just thought it was funny,

I heard back in 1918-20 that they made laws for people to not ware masks after the Spanish flu. I’m not sure what the thinking was. Maybe for crime reasons. Anyways, it sounds like they need those laws again. It would be funny if those laws were still on the books.
Because respiratory infections went through the roof from all kinds of bacteria building up in masks that were worn continuously by a population that had no idea what sort of sanitary protocols are required to wear a mask continuously. Secondary infections not related to the Spanish flu were claimed to hospitalize and kill more people than the flu itself. I'm not sure how true that is but those are the common claims and appear plausible.

100 years ago, a lot less people were familiar with basic sanitary conditions of almost any sort. And even during the scamdemic, most people I encountered had absolutely no idea that they should be breathing through a clean mask that should be replaced or cleaned every day to void bacteria build up and respiratory infections.

I heard back in 1918-20 that they made laws for people to not ware masks after the Spanish flu.
:laughing:

No; in 1918-20 they made laws requiring people to wear masks.

And just like a hundred years later, there was mass resistance.

Because respiratory infections went through the roof from all kinds of bacteria building up in masks that were worn continuously by a population that had no idea what sort of sanitary protocols are required to wear a mask continuously.
I don't think there's any evidence out there that masks were made illegal at some point after the spanish flu, or even discouraged (by the .gov). Feel free to find a link and prove me wrong.

I don't think there's any evidence out there that masks were made illegal at some point after the spanish flu, or even discouraged (by the .gov). Feel free to find a link and prove me wrong.
Could be. I'm not familiar with the laws invoked at the time. Only the aftermath of chronic mask wearing by a significant portion of the population.

I know most states/towns have laws that say it’s illegal to wear a mask in public other than for Halloween. Not sure if surgical masks are exempt.

So in Wyoming you can legally register a 4wheeler/SxS to ride on public roads (pretty cool cause you can't here in Colorado)

I saw an old man in a SxS riding around in a very desolate hwy the other day, alone, wearing a mask. Just thought it was funny,
If you drive by my place this weekend you might see me, on my tractor, in the middle of 80 acres, wearing a mask. Have a chuckle.

Not correct.

I have studied this extensively in my efforts to learn about and fight mask mandates.
Certain cities had mask laws. Anti-mask league was formed, a lot of resistance to the mandates.

San Francisco. January 19th, 1919, mask law, people start going to jail.
But it did not last long, because they would be set free and the law tossed out within 2 weeks time.
Because right at the time, the CA Board of Health officer, Dr. Kellog, published his report titled "Influenza, a study of measures for control of epedemic"
His report came out right at the end of January and stated that the case against compulsory masking was complete.
He compared all cities, mask and non-mask, and observed all the results were exactly the same.
He compared nurses and their cases with general public and found all were same.
Nurses = full mask, gloves, everything. Public = nothing. Yet results were same.

As soon as his report was published, the people were released from jail and the law was tossed.

So yeah, the .gov not only discouraged it, but went so far as to about face and drop all mandates.

Top Back Refresh