What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Good lord. How are these gmail accounts not subpoenad and these people fired - Or worse?

I started open carrying and people kept that shit to themselves. :laughing:
Me to and they shut the fuck up like right fucking now. Or one time I was in Home Chepo getting bags of concrete for a job. I was damn near throwing 80lbs bags and this shit head starts his Karen walk towards me. Well I think he realized I could and would probably just throw him out of the way, he turned around about 10’ from me and didn’t say a word.

Let it go already jeezzz...
Not so fast, kiddo.

I'm curious though, can you take a guess at when I might start to let it go?
There's an answer to it, with reasons behind it. Have you been paying attention?

I wish I could say this is crazy.

GOvp0WoXEAA9iqy?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

And don't forget, kids, when you do a science experiment, it's very important that you destroy your placebo group and inject their asses so later on you can not compare the injected vs non injected. :shaking:

Search my posts. I've been saying this for a very long time.
A bunch of us have been saying this.

'21 I lost a work buddy. Gym rat black guy, early on jumped on the vit-D bandwagon. Got 1st gen covid and got really sick (flu sick, no big deal) started getting better then got worse... went to the hospital reluctantly and immediately placed on the vent and shot full of remdesivir. Dead the next day.

placed on the vent and shot full of remdesivir. Dead the next day.
That's the formula. Vent + remdes = dead.
One of the things that made start digging early on was a tweet from a Covid positive doctor that said under no circumstances does he want to be put on a vent and insists his family do everything to prevent it. The guy was genuinely scared of it. Rightfully so.

One of the things that made start digging early on was a tweet from a Covid positive doctor that said under no circumstances does he want to be put on a vent and insists his family do everything to prevent it. The guy was genuinely scared of it. Rightfully so.

There were stories that early in the pandemic, covid positive patients were sedated and put in ventilators ONLY because sanitary personnel felt it protected themselves from infection.

A bunch of us have been saying this.

'21 I lost a work buddy. Gym rat black guy, early on jumped on the vit-D bandwagon. Got 1st gen covid and got really sick (flu sick, no big deal) started getting better then got worse... went to the hospital reluctantly and immediately placed on the vent and shot full of remdesivir. Dead the next day.

The designed script for euthanasia (under the guise of 'caring for the patient').

The designed script for euthanasia (under the guise of 'caring for the patient').
+ bonus to force covid positive cases into nursing homes and kill them off.

Save $ on social security and wipe out an old group that tends to vote the wrong way.

Top Back Refresh