What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Repost for posterity 🤣

Just think how nice the world will be with less people, more resources to go around, less traffic, less crowded events, etc...

I thank all the Vaxxed for their sacrifice for a better world
We won't thank you for being a mouth-breathing idiot. Thanks for shitting on everyone around you and being the ego fuckstick you are concerning this subject.

Goes for the rest of you drivel-laden dumbasses too. You are wrong, you were wrong, are wrong, and you ain't smart, haven't found a secret truth about anything. You are being PLAYED.

Nothing but a lone, American-hating antisocial asshole. They knew it would work with the likes of you. And they have lists. They did this on purpose to find all the dissidents out there. They did.

Because the truth is the vaxxed will survive when they release the "real" virus. China didn't want to play, but now they are being forced to.
Watch the unvaccinated get weird coughs and die soon.
Well ev13wt who's the mouth-breathing idiot :lmao:
Hint, Look in mirror...

So tell all the Naturally Immunized people all about your vast knowledge of the Covid vaccine.

What happened to you "Mr. MRNA experiment"

Last edited:
My wife just started experiencing these types of symptoms, too. Absolutely no vaccines associated with her health issues.

If those spikes are still in our bodies there’s no saying what could happen. However, without actually studying issues between vaccinated and unvaccinated the information from the studies will be useless.
Nato (fermented soybeans) has been show to remove most toxins from your blood stream.

Repost for posterity 🤣

Just think how nice the world will be with less people, more resources to go around, less traffic, less crowded events, etc...

I thank all the Vaxxed for their sacrifice for a better world

Well ev13wt who's the mouth-breathing idiot :lmao:
Hint, Look in mirror...

So tell all the Naturally Immunized people all about your vast knowledge of the Covid vaccine.

What happened to you "Mr. MRNA experiment"
With any luck he is on his way for another booster. :stirthepot:

well evidently we can't even joke about it. I mean it is salon. Very few things I agree with come out of there but some of it is a good read. Reading this you would think that we are all just coming out of a world war or nuclear winter. I'm honestly sad that some people feel that way. But this just proves that you cannot have your own opinion. You can either agree with them or be wrong. I thought the joke was funny. Did they forget that people WERE forced to take the vax?

KpQJCoE3P8NA.png

They already are. Look in the comments.

Yeah but the people who called me a plague rat and said I was paranoid & stupid for not getting the vaccine and I was killing grandma says who cares if you were right, are you nice?

we meanies (The folks usually right) would be a lot nicer if the people who are always wrong would shut the fuck up.

well evidently we can't even joke about it. I mean it is salon. Very few things I agree with come out of there but some of it is a good read. Reading this you would think that we are all just coming out of a world war or nuclear winter. I'm honestly sad that some people feel that way. But this just proves that you cannot have your own opinion. You can either agree with them or be wrong. I thought the joke was funny. Did they forget that people WERE forced to take the vax?

8XkvoFFn7ysT.jpg

That by-line:

The goofball star's inebriated "SNL" stunt makes us wonder what we'll tolerate from conspiracy theorist friends

So it was all a stunt to continue to brainwash the sheeple against the conspiracy theories?

The Wuhan people cleansed their lab over two years ago . . . ..

House just passed bill to declassify all Gov documents related to Covid origins. You can almost hear the paper shredders from here...
And Fauci paid 9 mil to the top 2 guys that thought it came from lab, but after getting paid they changed their mind.

Yeah but the people who called me a plague rat and said I was paranoid & stupid for not getting the vaccine and I was killing grandma says who cares if you were right, are you nice?

we meanies (The folks usually right) would be a lot nicer if the people who are always wrong would shut the fuck up.
Dont worry. They’ll be dead soon enough.

Last week we almost lost my niece's husband (nephew?) to sudden blood clots inhis lungs. PE. 33 yrs old, lives in MI, worked during the pandimic. Most like was forced to take the vax. He spent two solid days in the hospital struggling to survive. And he made it, thank God. He really had us worried. I'm still worried.

My Dr. appointment yesterday went well. I mentioned my nephew and we were off to the races. My Dr. absolutely HATES the vax, masks, etc.
She told me miscarriages among her patients (female, yup. She said female) are 4 or 5 times than ever before.
She brought up the East Palestine train wreck. A patient of Her's was there early on, showed her pictures. She is livid!

Did I mention I have a great Dr? My stuff was all good and I was entertained as well. Good visit.

Last week we almost lost my niece's husband (nephew?) to sudden blood clots inhis lungs. PE. 33 yrs old, lives in MI, worked during the pandimic. Most like was forced to take the vax. He spent two solid days in the hospital struggling to survive. And he made it, thank God. He really had us worried. I'm still worried.

My Dr. appointment yesterday went well. I mentioned my nephew and we were off to the races. My Dr. absolutely HATES the vax, masks, etc.
She told me miscarriages among her patients (female, yup. She said female) are 4 or 5 times than ever before.
She brought up the East Palestine train wreck. A patient of Her's was there early on, showed her pictures. She is livid!

Did I mention I have a great Dr? My stuff was all good and I was entertained as well. Good visit.
i wish i could find one like that.

if anyone knows a decent one in DFW please hook me up. I need a doc, I'm getting old.
Dr. Ganzon in Boyd is awesome, my checkup appointments last over an hour, I don't know how he makes any money but he is highly regarded In the Wise health system.

Don't tell him you are "getting" old though, he's a 58 year old triathlete that looks like he's 39. :eek:

Top Back Refresh