What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

I am waiting for the pro vax Democrats to blame Trump for every single thing that happened, 100% of it. It's coming, only a matter of timing for squeezing every penny out of it the flop for the 2024 election campaigns.

Ted Cruz Gets the Last Laugh After COVID-19 Origin Report​

By Bonchie | 1:30 PM on February 26, 2023

As RedState reported, new classified intelligence from the US Department of Energy reportedly shows that a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the most likely cause of the COVID-19 pandemic. That comes after years of censorship of the theory under the guise of policing “misinformation.”

In the wake of that, the bill is coming due for some in the press who rushed to vehemently defend China and push the farcical notion that the virus originated naturally and spread via a wet market. One of those people is The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler, who is ostensibly their top “fact-checker.”

Back in mid-2020, there was a desperate attempt to blame COVID-19 on Donald Trump, and part of that gambit was the dismissal of the lab leak theory. Why? Because if the virus was created in a lab via otherwise banned gain-of-function research, China would hold full moral responsibility for its spread. The orange man was bad, though, so Kessler and others just couldn’t allow that to be the narrative.

I fear @tedcruz missed the scientific animation in the video that shows how it is virtually impossible for this virus jump from the lab. Or the many interviews with actual scientists. We deal in facts, and viewers can judge for themselves. https://t.co/TprMnaHSZL
— Glenn Kessler (@GlennKesslerWP) May 1, 2020

Think about how absurd Kessler’s original post was, which came just four months after COVID-19 became publicly known. In the midst of all that chaos and confusion, he actually believed that an animation put out by the Post was definitive. His proclamation that “we deal in facts” was dripping with condescension toward Cruz.

Here’s the “how it started” and “how it’s going” side-by-side to illustrate just how wrong Kessler was.

Oof it’s gotta hurt to be so wrong pic.twitter.com/XZJaLYqXlH
— Matt Dawson (@SaintRPh) February 26, 2023

Has there ever been a better illustration of why appeals to authority are often meaningless? Kessler snarked that the Post had done “many interviews with actual scientists.” But who were those scientists? And why did they turn out to be so wrong? Did the Post bother to vet them or look at their claims with any skepticism? Of course, not, because to do so might have left them giving credence to Cruz’s statement, which also happened to be what the Trump administration was saying as well.

Take this as an important lesson. When a news outlet cites “experts,” they are usually just cherry-picking people with credentials who support the narrative they want to promote. That’s what the Post was doing way back in 2020, and that’s what Kessler was doing in citing that report as infallible. It wasn’t about getting to the truth. It was about finding people who would give them the political fodder they desired.

The wet market theory never made any sense. How could the Chinese have possibly known the virus came from a bat in a specific wet market? And why would anyone be expected to believe anything they said? The lab leak theory was always Occam’s razor in this case. It was the simplest, most practical explanation for what happened. That so many in the press trashed those who were simply asking questions is another blight on an industry that has already destroyed its credibility.

I am waiting for the pro vax Democrats to blame Trump for every single thing that happened, 100% of it. It's coming, only a matter of timing for squeezing every penny out of it the flop for the 2024 election campaigns.

The moment news started to come out of vaccine adverse reactions in mid 2021, I thought the dems were going to blame everything on the Trump vaccine.

That they aren't shows how behold they are to big pharma.

Last edited:
The moment news started of come out of vaccine adverse reactions in mid 2021, I thought the dems were going to blame everything on the Trump vaccine.

That they aren't shows how behold they are to big pharma.
That's true.

Watching SX on Saturday and noticed the govt hired some unknown-to-me musical celebrity to star in a booster commercial. Don’t thing the feds are giving up on this any time soon.

Last edited:
Watching SX on Saar light and noticed the govt hired some unknown-to-me musical celebrity to star in a booster commercial. Don’t thing the feds are giving up on this any time soon.
They have endless amounts of our money at their disposal, so yeah I don't see it ending anytime soon.

blowing up on my feed, this was just the easiest to copy/paste. Edit, ran into dozens more after i posted this. IMO this is the tide turning, time will tell.

Last edited:
3-13.jpg

Smartphones have been around for almost 2 decades.
In that time, people have always been filming everything.
Yet we never saw videos of people dying suddenly like this.
And now we see them almost daily.

First I'm seeing of this. Didn't know this was a thing. One thing that I did not read was a breakdown of vaxxed/unvaxed. Just wondering if this is related to spike proteins.

First I'm seeing of this. Didn't know this was a thing. One thing that I did not read was a breakdown of vaxxed/unvaxed. Just wondering if this is related to spike proteins.

I think you're going to start seeing alot of new things (health related) happening in the next couple of years.

When I first read the article I thought it was a new thing but It looks like it's been around for a few years. I was just wondering if covid legitimately made it worse or is this is another unintended consequence of the vax.

Another thing that we will probably never know the truth on.

Radio ad today for life insurance used 'sudden death' in their scare tactic sales pitch.

My wife just started experiencing these types of symptoms, too. Absolutely no vaccines associated with her health issues.

If those spikes are still in our bodies there’s no saying what could happen. However, without actually studying issues between vaccinated and unvaccinated the information from the studies will be useless.

My wife just started experiencing these types of symptoms, too. Absolutely no vaccines associated with her health issues.

If those spikes are still in our bodies there’s no saying what could happen. However, without actually studying issues between vaccinated and unvaccinated the information from the studies will be useless.
This is the sad part. Whatever side of the covid/vaccine side you are on people actually died because of this. If we were adults and actually "followed the science" we might learn something and next time not as many people would die. But that did not happen and if something big actually happens I think more people will die because nobody trusts the media or Gov.

Radio ad today for life insurance used 'sudden death' in their scare tactic sales pitch.
I am wondering what the last few years have done to the insurance company's morbidity tables.

At what point will they start "adjusting" benefits/conditions/riders for the vaxxed vs the unvaxxed. The Died Suddenlies are going to affect their morbidity tables, the only question is how are they going to adjust for it? Very doubtful that "the powers that be" will let them simply raise rates on the vaxxed as that would be too obvious, so the changes will get buried in the fine print where it won't be so obvious. Or they may just raise rates across the board and the unvaxxed will pay the additional premium that should be charged to the vaxxed.

Top Back Refresh