What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

What about this thriller of the same ilk, released during the lockdowns on Amazon...
( I actually really liked it too)

I thought it was decent too, wish they would've kept going.
"what did you do for the world today?"

What about this thriller of the same ilk, released during the lockdowns on Amazon...
( I actually really liked it too)

That's the American version.

Watch the British version, it has two seasons and is pretty brutal.

I was making my kids tell me the answer everynight at dinner too after I saw this. :lmao:
My daughter was not amused

How do you say "go pound sand" in canadien?

They say "Pound Tundra" in the Yukon.

Podcast starts out really slow and continues to be really autistic, so the whole thing might not be worth watching

Starts at the tl;dr point
drug testing on flawed mice, heart damage being the first indicator of damage to cellular repair

NOTE THE DATE of feb '20
well before the MRNA stuff coming about

1676657848750.jpeg

Gee Really, most of us SMART Ones knew this :lmao:
but then they write this
Still, experts stress that vaccination is the preferable route to immunity, given the risks of Covid, particularly in unvaccinated people.

then this below
The immunity generated from an infection was found to be “at least as high, if not higher” than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine, the authors wrote.

how many people were forced to get a vaccination after they already had the infection???

but then they write this
Still, experts stress that vaccination is the preferable route to immunity, given the risks of Covid, particularly in unvaccinated people.

then this below
The immunity generated from an infection was found to be “at least as high, if not higher” than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine, the authors wrote.

how many people were forced to get a vaccination after they already had the infection???
My son's ex doctor tried to push the juice on my son who already had covid and recovered twice... He claimed that he would have better immunity with the jab. yeah...fawk right off with that bullshit!! :mad3:

When I was at Stereo Integrity Thursday a guy (that I know through car audio) stopped in to grab a speaker for mock-up. Said he was on his way to a funeral for an in-law. Sudden, very aggressive cancer. Gone in a couple of months.

It was on the tip of my tongue, but I didn't ask.

This also belongs on the Eric Weinstein thread :flipoff2:

I didn't watch this one (yet), but watched an earlier one of his where he was discussing how cell replication limits are the evolved check against cancer, telomere length being the feature that sets the limit of replications, mice bred with longer telomeres always die of cancer, because the cancerous cells are not killed off by this replication limit.
This telomere shortening in rapidly replaced cells is also what makes aging happen, so it's a screwed if you do, screwed if you don't kinda relationship.
Really interesting stuff, knowing it will never benefit me at all, therefore listening to the videos is a tremendous waste of time, but...

Top Back Refresh