What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Bad shit is coming and a Nuremberg trial and soon.
Thats what should happen, but it wont. No fn way will it happen
Bunk is correct. Nuremberg was a result of Germany losing the war. Who is going to hold the U.S. accountable? What war are we going to lose? The Elite that are really running the show will have their puppets take actions that will burn this country to the ground and there will be nothing and nobody left to have a "trial" over.

So, 5 years from now. Huge population decrease. How will the economy be then??

Got another one

Disney’s former president of worldwide distribution, Dave Hollis, died on Saturday night at his home in Austin, Texas. He was 47.

While no cause of death has been determined, Hollis had been recently hospitalized for heart-related issues.

I guarantee, the Canadian government, kept track of who got the shots and who didn't. Got to love the our understaffed, poorly ran government medical system and what they prioritize here.

Some of our provinces are pushing back on Trudeau/WEF but unfortunately for me, the current BC provincial government that the Vancouver area elects, is in love with him and licks his boots asking for more.

I guarantee, the Canadian government, kept track of who got the shots and who didn't. Got to love the our understaffed, poorly ran government medical system and what they prioritize here.

Some of our provinces are pushing back on Trudeau/WEF but unfortunately for me, the current BC provincial government that the Vancouver area elects, is in love with him and licks his boots asking for more.
Canada question- I know most/alot of you were force vaxxed for work or travel or whatever. What about boosters? Are they forcing those too? And if so, how often?

as far as i know they dropped the mandate for federal employees. and travel as well. i can finaly go travel but still cant visit a friend in the hospital without at least 2 shots. its insane up here.
i never bowed down to the bullshit but i hear the latest uptake off 4th round boosters are somewhere around 25 percent.
still lotsa cult followers but they are starting to wise up. to many died suddenlys i think.

Last edited:

Same here bro. Everytime you went in to a doctor you had to answer if you were vaccinated or not. I declined to answer it and they told me it would result in my kids appointment being canceled if I refused to answer all the questions.

A gallows or bullets are about the only thing left that can be used. I’m in no hurry to use either.

as far as i know they dropped the mandate for federal employees. and travel as well. i can finaly go travel but still cant visit a friend in the hospital without at least 2 shots. its insane up here.
i never bowed down to the bullshit but i hear the latest uptake off 4th round boosters are somewhere around 25 percent.
still lotsa cult followers but they are starting to wise up. to many died suddenlys i think.

I think they dropped the mandates, but that is after everyone that wanted/needed to work gave in and got their first two to keep their jobs, my wife, unfortunately, all though not wanting to get the vaccine, decided that she wanted to keep working and took their poison.

Canada question- I know most/alot of you were force vaxxed for work or travel or whatever. What about boosters? Are they forcing those too? And if so, how often?
As of right now boosters aren't mandated and think less then 35% have gotten them. Looking at the stats on the government page 80% of Canadians got vaccinated.

Not sure I believe that or maybe I have more logical friends then sheep.

yeah my mom dad and brother work with various offices of the federal ****s. dad took 2 my brother took 2 my mom got fired for refusing to bow down... quite the shitshow in my family talking rationally about it.. no one took a booster though after the mandate for their job stopped

Shit becomes a lot more clear when you realize that both parties are collectivist progressives. "Progressives" in the sense of using the threat of government to push their morals on the governed. Collectivist in that neither has managed to cut down the size or purview of the government at all, and instead only grow the shit bigger.

The difference between R and D is only which morals are favored when doing the centralized planning.
This guy gets it, and I don’t post at all but maybe I should. All of us need to get off our asses and get into local government. It’s the only way to start moving things in the right direction- small changes make big changes everyone

2USHVWyrluQF.jpg

yeah my mom dad and brother work with various offices of the federal ****s. dad took 2 my brother took 2 my mom got fired for refusing to bow down... quite the shitshow in my family talking rationally about it.. no one took a booster though after the mandate for their job stopped
If you or a loved is worried about blood clots from the vax, there is a test available to help you at least get a look at the situation.
It's called D-dimer and it can either take away your concerns or give you a place to focus on how to get better.
Likely to be around $100. Good luck.

I've posted this elsewhere, this is the 2012 eu funded comic book about a pandemic from a China meat market and the wealthy philanthropist who creates the vaccine

Read it and download it before it gets scrubbed

DOC_1.jpeg

What about this thriller of the same ilk, released during the lockdowns on Amazon...
( I actually really liked it too)

Top Back Refresh