What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Did fouci get his payoff, I mean "book deal" yet?

Keep up the good work gentlemen, I appreciate the data and links.

I'm well past suggesting that this vaccine is poison, I'm sitting here watching it unfold.

Anybody got any birth rate data yet? I'd bet a nice bottle of whiskey that there will be a noticeable drop in fertility.

Because I'm transparent in my conspiracy theories, I'd want to factor out "waiting for a better time" due to housing costs and job market turmoil. But a change in miscarriages/ stillbirth per pregnancy would be a data point.

Condom/ birth control usage per capita and fertility clinic visits would be data to factor as well.

I saw a mention "where are all the babies? "

I'm not seeing many babies in public, but that's like buying a red dodge, now you only see red dodges.

Anybody got fam in obgyn? Pedialyte stocks? Diaper factory?

*$35 is a nice bottle to me:laughing:

disagree on commercials.

But I also think banding tobacco commercials is wrong.
How do you disagree on commercials? If there is a problem that requires medication for you then you talk with your doc. The commercials are almost creating a confirmation bias in people. “Well yea now that you mention it I may have 6 or the 25 different possible common symptoms. Hey doc I think I have this, I have X, Y, Z. I hear this drug may help. Can I have it?”

How do you disagree on commercials? If there is a problem that requires medication for you then you talk with your doc. The commercials are almost creating a confirmation bias in people. “Well yea now that you mention it I may have 6 or the 25 different possible common symptoms. Hey doc I think I have this, I have X, Y, Z. I hear this drug may help. Can I have it?”

Because government dictating what any company from advertising on any medium is tantamount to state control.

Do I like watching pharma commercials? No.
Do I like watching attorney commercials? No.
Do I like watching feminine hygiene commercials? No.

But should government ban them? No.

Because government dictating what any company from advertising on any medium is tantamount to state control.

Do I like watching pharma commercials? No.
Do I like watching attorney commercials? No.
Do I like watching feminine hygiene commercials? No.

But should government ban them? No.
How many get government subsidies?

How many get government subsidies?

Different topic.

Btw - I disagree with public/private partnerships, which is basically what we’re facing.

I think it’s unethical for government to advertise government services, and should be illegal.

But individuals can decide for themselves….

Different topic.

Btw - I disagree with public/private partnerships, which is basically what we’re facing.

I think it’s unethical for government to advertise government services, and should be illegal.

But individuals can decide for themselves….
Agreed. Individuals can get a diagnosis from their doctor and then get information from their doctor and research on their own after they find out they have something. As it’s always been. No need for taxpayer money be used to advertise a very highly government regulated and partially funded monopoly back to the taxpayers.

Agreed. Individuals can get a diagnosis from their doctor and then get information from their doctor and research on their own after they find out they have something. As it’s always been. No need for taxpayer money be used to advertise a very highly government regulated and partially funded monopoly back to the taxpayers.

Maybe.

But why not tackle the root of the problem instead of asking the government to further limit the 1st amendment?

Maybe.

But why not tackle the root of the problem instead of asking the government to further limit the 1st amendment?
It reminds me of when the government let us be told cigarettes are good for us. Or rMNA vaccines are good for us.

Advertising tampons or Attorneys or Cars are not medicines. Broadcasting is beholden to the share holders so they will 100% play whatever is paying the going rate or better. As long as it doesn’t break any laws its good to air. Government says this drug is approved so why not?

The problem, to me, is the government is promoting its own shit and nobody is allowed to be competitive. Prices appear often fixed in America and then dirt cheap elsewhere for the exact same shit. But it’s the cost of making the drug and shit like that.

Yea we need to fix the heart of the probelm but eliminating the government agencies control and completely rewriting their procedure book seems harder than just stopping them from pushing their own shit on TV in order to put a larger amount of the population on mind numbing drugs. Resistance is futile.

Last edited:
Did fouci get his payoff, I mean "book deal" yet?

Keep up the good work gentlemen, I appreciate the data and links.

I'm well past suggesting that this vaccine is poison, I'm sitting here watching it unfold.

Anybody got any birth rate data yet? I'd bet a nice bottle of whiskey that there will be a noticeable drop in fertility.

Because I'm transparent in my conspiracy theories, I'd want to factor out "waiting for a better time" due to housing costs and job market turmoil. But a change in miscarriages/ stillbirth per pregnancy would be a data point.

Condom/ birth control usage per capita and fertility clinic visits would be data to factor as well.

I saw a mention "where are all the babies? "

I'm not seeing many babies in public, but that's like buying a red dodge, now you only see red dodges.

Anybody got fam in obgyn? Pedialyte stocks? Diaper factory?

*$35 is a nice bottle to me:laughing:

My granddaughter turns 1 yo today. :confused:

My fully vaccinated mother in law went into the hospital today for multiple clots

My fully vaccinated, 4+ boosted 65yo mom went to the hospital 2 weeks ago for what seemed like a heart attack. Numbness, nausea, massive chest pains. Turns out it was only some sort of ventricular fibrillation (or something else that causes spasms and pressure spikes in vessels). :shaking:

Followed up with great cardiologists this week and all her pipes are clean. Hopefully this will be the one and only time.

Hope both your moms come out ok.

Just heard a new tag line on a pfiser/biontec covid booster commercial. IT went something like this...

The new boosters are available and remember it takes time to build up immunity... WTF????

They are not even trying now. I don't know how anyone is getting boosted. Again it's your choice but in the beginning I could see why people chose to get vaccinated. I almost did but I decided to wait. With all the weird things happening and newer data on vaccines I don't see why they keep getting boosted.

My math sucks. It really does. Logic statement. But help out here. Based on that data, those facts, 1/2 the people getting the third shot are dead within a year or what ? 20% then an additional 20% and then and then. Like the drive in Korea food in "Dude, where's my Car ? "

:eek:

:flipoff2:

My math sucks. It really does. Logic statement. But help out here. Based on that data, those facts, 1/2 the people getting the third shot are dead within a year or what ? 20% then an additional 20% and then and then. Like the drive in Korea food in "Dude, where's my Car ? "

:eek:

:flipoff2:
I dont think its a timeline more after 3rd shot you have a 50% higher chance of getting the suddenlies. And thats 10% higher than the 2nd shot and they are 20% more likely than the 1shot folks. Those have to be compared somehow to the unvaccinated as a baseline, I would think at least.

I guess my question is what is going to be thebshot number where they have you sit in a private room amd wait because they know you probably going to die on the spot?:eek:

Bad shit is coming and a Nuremberg trial and soon.

Thats what should happen, but it wont. No fn way will it happen

Slowly, but surely, lights are being shined in dark corners.

Keep the fires burning for the Lighthouses.

:smokin:

Top Back Refresh