What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Given that the patent expired many years ago, why aren't other manufacturers undercutting those companies??

You can still get human insulin for like $25 at walmart. The stuff that's expensive is the newly patented rapid acting and "designer" ones are what are $$$ and for some reason people are entitled to the latest greatest without regard to the cost of R&D.

I can't even find/get a Dr. to take me as a patient here in "free medical" land... so I am probably still safe and non jabbed for the time being

well you can get low dose opiates, antiboitics and hormones over the counter, what do you need a Dr for?

you need more than that Dr death will help you out. it is dignified to op out of living in Canaduh eh?

booster docs and death docs. what more do you need?

well you can get low dose opiates, antiboitics and hormones over the counter, what do you need a Dr for?

you need more than that Dr death will help you out. it is dignified to op out of living in Canaduh eh?

booster docs and death docs. what more do you need?

Begs the question…

Why TF does the government get to determine what you can take or who can suggest what you should take?

Prescriptions are f’d

Begs the question…

and we all know the answer. cuz they can.

not much in 'healtcare' is about either heath or care.

the best healthcare in the world still says that shoots and boosters are the best healthcare offered. down to what 12yo?? i would be a crippled amputee if i had listened to the expert healthcare providers my very good insurance provided to me.

and my best friend who just had an aortic anuyrism (36yo) is now paralized from the chest down. he lived with us, until the incident, now i have allot of work to do so he can live here again. not a result of the condition but the 'care'. unfortunatly my wife thinks its okay to just say 'oh well' sucks for him and life moves on. she doesn't grasp that the same could happen to her. i wish i could really articulate my frustration with everything, but im also the only income my family has. so i have to press on

Does anyone know people on the left who have become distrustful of the mRNA vaccines and the policies that forced them upon us? All of my friends on the left religiously get the boosters, even though not a few have had unpleasant reactions (nothing dramatic, just feeling like shit for several days).

Does anyone know people on the left who have become distrustful of the mRNA vaccines and the policies that forced them upon us? All of my friends on the left religiously get the boosters, even though not a few have had unpleasant reactions (nothing dramatic, just feeling like shit for several days).
No deviation from the course in the circle I often find myself in. They brag about how badly the shots ruin them... "yeah haha that means you've got an immune system that's kicking ass and responding to the booster" no, no it doesn't, it clearly means the opposite...

I work with a liberal dude who voted for Biden. He never took the vax and told me he didn't believe it was a real vaccine.

Great guy actually. I think he's one of the many somewhat rational classical liberals who unfortunately still thinks he's voting for the Democrat party of 30 or 40 years ago.

I work with a liberal dude who voted for Biden. He never took the vax and told me he didn't believe it was a real vaccine.

Great guy actually. I think he's one of the many somewhat rational classical liberals who unfortunately still thinks he's voting for the Democrat party of 30 or 40 years ago.
we didn't have classical liberals in the democrat party 30 years ago

we didn't have them there 100 years ago, that's the era when the term was just about finished being redefined in the US

we didn't have classical liberals in the democrat party 30 years ago

we didn't have them there 100 years ago, that's the era when the term was just about finished being redefined in the US

All I'm saying is the Democrat party went off the rails and became absolutely insane in relatively recent times.

I mean, didn't they once at least pretend to be for the common working man? Now they're more concerned about welfare cases, woke causes, bowing to pharmaceutical companies, and normalizing the mentally ill and gender confused.

All I'm saying is the Democrat party went off the rails and became absolutely insane in relatively recent times.

I mean, didn't they once at least pretend to be for the common working man? Now they're more concerned about welfare cases, woke causes, bowing to pharmaceutical companies, and normalizing the mentally ill and gender confused.

Replace “democratic party” with “government” and you hit a hole in one

In the last century they have been all over the place, from radicals like Wilson, FDR and LBJ (who DID things that would make Bernie blush like a school girl), to "normal" democrats like Carter and Clinton. The latter are really the exception.

Shit becomes a lot more clear when you realize that both parties are collectivist progressives. "Progressives" in the sense of using the threat of government to push their morals on the governed. Collectivist in that neither has managed to cut down the size or purview of the government at all, and instead only grow the shit bigger.

The difference between R and D is only which morals are favored when doing the centralized planning.

Shit becomes a lot more clear when you realize that both parties are collectivist progressives. "Progressives" in the sense of using the threat of government to push their morals on the governed. Collectivist in that neither has managed to cut down the size or purview of the government at all, and instead only grow the shit bigger.

The difference between R and D is only which morals are favored when doing the centralized planning.
Quoted for truth!!

Jimmy dore and his crew

Top Back Refresh