What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

They did this with truvada and discovy. Both drugs were made by the same manufacturer. Discovy was a better version of truvada and did not have the side effects of truvada. They kept selling truvada until their stocks were gone then started pressing discovy.

do you have any idea how much it takes to bring a drug to market - sans EUA?
do you have any idea how much of that money is absorbed by government rather than R&D?

I don't either, but I'd imagine it is most of the cost, never mind the lobbying cash that is spent

They've been pushing this stuff in our faces for years, it should've been no surprise to anyone when the scamdemic hit and things started happening.

I never understand how Carbon Dioxide is a conversation to have. I looked up photosynthesis and science still says plants use it to grow. How exactly is this a bad thing? Are our plants getting too healthy? Like WTF?

I never understand how Carbon Dioxide is a conversation to have. I looked up photosynthesis and science still says plants use it to grow. How exactly is this a bad thing? Are our plants getting too healthy? Like WTF?
well we have too many people, more people, less plants

thus the depopulation, duh

The bigger problem is Bill Gates becoming an expert on everything other than Windows viruses. Just because he's rich and "well read?" He can go fuck himself.

It's just a buzz word to scare non-thinking sheeple.

C02 is a good thing for plant growth. Major greenhouse pump it into their greenhouse to help the plants grow.

Too much could be bad, but looking at numbers, we are a long way off. Current world levels are 417`ish parts per million (ppm). It would need to be 40,000 ppm or so to be immediately toxic to humans.

At 200 ppm, plants stop growing, at 150 ppm, plants start to die.

Greenhouses and grow-ops shoot for 1200 to 1500ppm. At that rate, C02 has been called magic gas, because it helps plants grow so well.
So at 417 ppm currently world-wide, we are closer to all plant life dying (150ppm) than we are to plants growing like crazy (1500ppm) and even if we could reach 1500 ppm, we'd still be 1,000s of ppms away from toxic levels for humans.

That's exactly the question here. As much as he's not a genius by any means, he knows better.

It's just a buzz word to scare non-thinking sheeple.

C02 is a good thing for plant growth. Major greenhouse pump it into their greenhouse to help the plants grow.

Too much could be bad, but looking at numbers, we are a long way off. Current world levels are 417`ish parts per million (ppm). It would need to be 40,000 ppm or so to be immediately toxic to humans.

At 200 ppm, plants stop growing, at 150 ppm, plants start to die.

Greenhouses and grow-ops shoot for 1200 to 1500ppm. At that rate, C02 has been called magic gas, because it helps plants grow so well.
So at 417 ppm currently world-wide, we are closer to all plant life dying (150ppm) than we are to plants growing like crazy (1500ppm) and even if we could reach 1500 ppm, we'd still be 1,000s of ppms away from toxic levels for humans.

Exactly!

Scientists are SCREAMING that it's too low!

It's about choking crop yields. Creating "shortages".

The bigger problem is Bill Gates becoming an expert on everything other than Windows viruses. Just because he's rich and "well read?" He can go fuck himself.
He's a fucking c-unt that doesn't even deserve a bullet.

The longer he lives, the better he'll be outing himself and his handlers. Wait for it.

He's a fucking c-unt that doesn't even deserve a bullet.

The longer he lives, the better he'll be outing himself and his handlers. Wait for it.

"The science has changed."

"The consensus has changed."

Narcissists never have an about-face.

They've been pushing this stuff in our faces for years, it should've been no surprise to anyone when the scamdemic hit and things started happening.

But......how can someone listen to that and not hear the truth? He says it right there. By use of vaccines and better healthcare we can reduce the population by 10 to 15%. How in TF is people being healthier going to shorten their lives? He knows more than he's saying. We're seeing exactly what he spoke of in this vaccine charade.

It was a trial run.

Wait for the next one.

All the sheep will line up for the vaccines, the "resistors" from this one will not get it, and die.

See how this is structured? The compliant ones are the ones needed, because....

Not to get all Mchat on this, but Evil needs to signal their intent in order to keep balance in our local Universe. They usually fail overall.

There's always unknown factors that interfere with their plans. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
some stuff use to be cheap but then they jacked the price up for no other reason than greed. epi-pen and insulin comes to mind
hate seeing "greed" getting blamed for "government protected monopoly" problems

usually comes from brainwashed commies, but it can come from brainwashed progressives of any political party

epi-pen is nothing more than adrenaline (with other vehicles for absorption). Main ingredient is epinephrine, which is exactly adrenaline, but renamed for branding.

The Insulin gouge for money is evil as fuck.

But......how can someone listen to that and not hear the truth? He says it right there. By use of vaccines and better healthcare we can reduce the population by 10 to 15%. How in TF is people being healthier going to shorten their lives? He knows more than he's saying. We're seeing exactly what he spoke of in this vaccine charade.
Not defending this android, nor am I saying I believe his reasoning... but his reasoning is healthy well off (not necessarily financially) people breed less than the poors.

The idea is, sick poverty stricken people breed like rabbits... while the healthy stabile folks typically have 0-2 kids. Make everyone "okay" and they'll breed less.

We don't know what it is, but it's DEFINITELY not what you think it is.

zhtq1t63zdzj.png

Not defending this android, nor am I saying I believe his reasoning... but his reasoning is healthy well off (not necessarily financially) people breed less than the poors.

The idea is, sick poverty stricken people breed like rabbits... while the healthy stabile folks typically have 0-2 kids. Make everyone "okay" and they'll breed less.

220px-Original_movie_poster_for_the_film_Zardoz.jpg

Safer roads for the Volvo driving folk.

You know we all know this:

Last edited:
hate seeing "greed" getting blamed for "government protected monopoly" problems

usually comes from brainwashed commies, but it can come from brainwashed progressives of any political party
okay, price gouging and heartlessness. the people that need the shit to live can’t go without it so they are forced to pay up or die. insulin cost almost nothing to make but they sure jacked that price up for no reason other than more money. sounds like greed to me unless you have a different definition or explanation to share.

okay, price gouging and heartlessness. the people that need the shit to live can’t go without it so they are forced to pay up or die. insulin cost almost nothing to make but they sure jacked that price up for no reason other than more money. sounds like greed to me unless you have a different definition or explanation to share.
If it weren't a government protected monopoly then price fixing wouldn't be possible.

Ain't no 'gouging' or 'heart' necessary, just a free fucking market. Trying to codify morality like that never ends in anything but authoritarian hell.

Given that the patent expired many years ago, why aren't other manufacturers undercutting those companies??

If it weren't a government protected monopoly then price fixing wouldn't be possible.

Ain't no 'gouging' or 'heart' necessary, just a free fucking market. Trying to codify morality like that never ends in anything but authoritarian hell.
not exactly a protected monopoly given that the class action lawsuit pulled over $600 million from pfizer and other companies. but yes no heart necessary, buy it or die

Some of you will apply “greed” to anything or anyone that has something more than you.

And you’ll get posses when people who have less than you call you greedy.

Can’t have both.

Top Back Refresh