What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

So they can control you
nah, prolly just so they can work the kinks out, then use the resultant life extending treatments on themselves

get rid of cancer, arthritis, all the other autoimmune disorders... you know, utopian sci-fi shit
just gotta develop the technology on the useful idiots

nah, prolly just so they can work the kinks out, then use the resultant life extending treatments on themselves

get rid of cancer, arthritis, all the other autoimmune disorders... you know, utopian sci-fi shit
just gotta develop the technology on the useful idiots
Or, keep buying this potion to survive

Doesn't matter how 'right' non-vaxxers are or are not. The pharma co's/.gov regulators and enablers got what they wanted, which was their experimental juice into a HUGE test group (with some being willing to continue extended, periodic treatments). They can now monitor the long-term impacts/efficacies/perils of this treatment methodology in a wide-range of demographics.

There have always been anti-vaxxers. The current population who didn't want the covid shots are not "anti-vaxxers" as he lumps them. He understands the connection with the distrust of government, but in that clip he doesn't get to the real root. It's not a vaccine.

Most people I know, me included, who didn't get shot, are pro "vaccines that work". The flu shot isn't a vaccine, nor is the covid shot. Real vaccines exist, and I'm glad to be vaccinated against certain things.

There have always been anti-vaxxers. The current population who didn't want the covid shots are not "anti-vaxxers" as he lumps them. He understands the connection with the distrust of government, but in that clip he doesn't get to the real root. It's not a vaccine.

Most people I know, me included, who didn't get shot, are pro "vaccines that work". The flu shot isn't a vaccine, nor is the covid shot. Real vaccines exist, and I'm glad to be vaccinated against certain things.
you entirely missed the point.

Real vaccines definitely exist and I will never in my life trust a doctor to stick one in me again. Those cowards dont give a fuck about us just staying in good graces with the medical boards.

I am so fucking pissed off that they destroyed the integrity of the entire medical field. And that the coward doctors and nurses sat there and let them do it. Fuck the lot of them. They can all die in a car crash for all I care at this point

Real vaccines definitely exist and I will never in my life trust a doctor to stick one in me again. Those cowards dont give a fuck about us just staying in good graces with the medical boards.

I am so fucking pissed off that they destroyed the integrity of the entire medical field. And that the coward doctors and nurses sat there and let them do it. Fuck the lot of them. They can all die in a car crash for all I care at this point

was asked to interview for a position on our healthcare team. was asked what the biggest challenges were facing healthcare in 2023. Many lists to choose from - billing, supply chain, regulations, etc. - told them "they lost the trust of over 1/2 the population of the country... the rest doesn't matter"

was asked to interview for a position on our healthcare team. was asked what the biggest challenges were facing healthcare in 2023. Many lists to choose from - billing, supply chain, regulations, etc. - told them "they lost the trust of over 1/2 the population of the country... the rest doesn't matter"
Would say it’s definitely over half the population now. And that number is only gong to grow as either people wake up or die from heat conditions. This is just the beginning. Nurnberg trials NEED to happen again.

Last edited:
What was their response ?

Look in to dpc, a lot of them are not on board with the status quo. When I went to the big er for my fingers they insisted I get a tetanus shot. I told them they are not injecting me with anything there. period. she looked so confused. I got it from my dpc doc. now, they could have stuck it in me when they numbed my hand. but that is assuming something VERY nefarious.
are you sure
no, Im not sure without you standing in front of me. but the way I read what you wrote is you are arguing over semantics. "thats not a vaccine". sure you and I get that, but the ENTIRE REST OF THE PLANET believes its a vaccine. so keep on arguing over that and miss the point about being right for not getting the jab.
I don't think he did, I think he clarified a point that was made without enough context.
And I agree.
see above.

Look in to dpc, a lot of them are not on board with the status quo. When I went to the big er for my fingers they insisted I get a tetanus shot. I told them they are not injecting me with anything there. period. she looked so confused. I got it from my dpc doc. now, they could have stuck it in me when they numbed my hand. but that is assuming something VERY nefarious.

no, Im not sure without you standing in front of me. but the way I read what you wrote is you are arguing over semantics. "thats not a vaccine". sure you and I get that, but the ENTIRE REST OF THE PLANET believes its a vaccine. so keep on arguing over that and miss the point about being right for not getting the jab.

see above.

DPC?

It's not semantics. It is THE point. We were right for not getting the shot because it had not been proven as an effective vaccine.

The podcast guy only thinks we're right because the shot didn't work as advertised. Had the shot actually provided immunity, he would call us idiots.

I maintain we were right because the government overstepped their authority while fostering hysteria in the general population. We were right because we are critical thinkers and skeptics by nature.

It's hard to be right so much. :flipoff2:

see above.
My big thing is what we are seeing everywhere. People claiming they aren’t on board with it yet often they just chose to remain silent and let this happen. That’s a coward to me, and I will never trust my health to a coward.

Unless they pretty much have documented proof of standing up against it then I won’t ever believe them. That’s how much damage has been done. Not saying you don’t know that. Just putting a growing perspective out there.

It's not semantics. It is THE point. We were right for not getting the shot because it had not been proven as an effective vaccine.

The podcast guy only thinks we're right because the shot didn't work as advertised. Had the shot actually provided immunity, he would call us idiots.

I maintain we were right because the government overstepped their authority while fostering hysteria in the general population. We were right because we are critical thinkers and skeptics by nature.

ok fair enough.

Im still going to count the video as a win. :laughing:

My big thing is what we are seeing everywhere. People claiming they aren’t on board with it yet often they just chose to remain silent and let this happen. That’s a coward to me, and I will never trust my health to a coward.

Unless they pretty much have documented proof of standing up against it then I won’t ever believe them. That’s how much damage has been done. Not saying you don’t know that. Just putting a growing perspective out there.
my doc lost her job because from refusing the jab. Im sure there are others out there. find one. good luck man.

….

This is how many of us feel when we are forced to talked to those who are mad they were “forced” to get the shot.

I actually have had several people that wouldn’t speak to me from early in n in the scam come up in group ish settings and ask “How did you know?”:lmao::lmao: I want to respond “Because I was taught how to think, not what to think.” But I normally say something like. “Just pay attention and follow the money.” It’s a less off putting way of saying you’re an idiot. :lmao:

direct primary care
Man I wish that was an option. I have already had it out with mine. That MF drank the Kool-Aid long ago. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't just said he doesn't want me coming back. :lmao: Can't wait for the crow eating he's going to do the next visit on both the jab and mask subject. Kids doc same deal. :shaking:

Top Back Refresh