What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

What I'm saying is you would lose in the end. All the complaints would justify further draconian COVID measures in your workplace. Yea it would be a bit of a time suck, mainly for people already employed there to argue with OSHA, but it wouldn't make the company itself hurt, just your self.

It would be like you calling the ATF on your local gun range on some trumped up BS because they changed the hours or something stupid like that. Ultimately it will hurt everyone.
yes/no.

it certainly could backfire.

But it would also drive productivity further down, which will hurt revenues... and hopefully, ultimately, result in pushback from employers.

What I'm saying is you would lose in the end. All the complaints would justify further draconian COVID measures in your workplace. Yea it would be a bit of a time suck, mainly for people already employed there to argue with OSHA, but it wouldn't make the company itself hurt, just your self.

It would be like you calling the ATF on your local gun range because they changed the hours or something stupid like that. Ultimately it will hurt everyone.
The future of any business that mandates I get a vaccine or lose my job isn't going to be my concern for very long.

yes/no.

it certainly could backfire.

But it would also drive productivity further down, which will hurt revenues... and hopefully, ultimately, result in pushback from employers.
Have you ever been somewhere that has had an OSHA inspection? It ties up the safety manager and another manager for an few hours. That's about the only hit to productivity. People like me sit on conference calls for a few hours with lawyers and you send them the response. Done.

That's if they even come out, 99% of the time they just send a letter that there was a complaint, then you send the response and they close it out with no action most of the time.

Why on god's green earth would you EVER call the feds for ANYTHING especially COVID related I will never know. No one in government cares about you, and they are 100% in bed with the companies. Typical conservative idiot logic, we hate the gov yet we need big government to save us, all while chanting phrase about the trees of liberty need to be watered with blood.:homer:

By all means call OSHA on legit workplace hazards that the company refuses to fix, but to try to use them to show how stupid COVID vaccine requirements are is completely retarded.

Maybe it's time to make complaining to Osha about other unsafe conditions in the workplace a common occurance.

We have had some serious issues with the elevators in the building. Multiple people getting stuck for 10-40 minutes. Elevators stopping half way through a floor and opening doors. It stopped about a month ago, but that would have been a great time

Have you ever been somewhere that has had an OSHA inspection? It ties up the safety manager and another manager for an few hours. That's about the only hit to productivity. People like me sit on conference calls for a few hours with lawyers and you send them the response. Done.

That's if they even come out, 99% of the time they just send a letter that there was a complaint, then you send the response and they close it out with no action most of the time.

Why on god's green earth would you EVER call the feds for ANYTHING especially COVID related I will never know. No one in government cares about you, and they are 100% in bed with the companies. Typical conservative idiot logic, we hate the gov yet we need big government to save us, all while chanting phrase about the trees of liberty need to be watered with blood.:homer:

By all means call OSHA on legit workplace hazards that the company refuses to fix, but to try to use them to show how stupid COVID vaccine requirements are is completely retarded.

I'm not saying it's a perfect idea. I'm just saying that if OSHA is going to take the position of enforcing vaccine mandates, then taking a play out of Rules for Radicals and Cloward-Pivan, and overloading the system, might be an interesting approach.

It would be like you calling the ATF on your local gun range on some trumped up BS because they changed the hours or something stupid like that. Ultimately it will hurt everyone.

did you knoe in 1812 Moscow was ordered to be set on fire when they knew Napoleon was coming? Napoleon retreated shortly after. Even he aknowledged its genius.

just sayin

I'm not saying it's a perfect idea. I'm just saying that if OSHA is going to take the position of enforcing vaccine mandates, then taking a play out of Rules for Radicals and Cloward-Pivan, and overloading the system, might be an interesting approach.
Flooding OSHA with complaints now would only justify the measures as the voice of the worker. Additionally it would increase their budget and they would the need for more enforcement.

IMO the better approach is using their logic against them and start actively getting the woke crowd riled up over open workplace discrimination. The whole POC are the least vaccinated group and you can now openly discriminate against them. How is this not over racism? I thought we are supposed to be anti racist, yet people support this. That would have more of an impact IMO. Fight the left from the left...

You sound like you've gotten too comfy in that world. The feds and covid are already in my fucking world uninvited. They weaponized my job, well so can I. It's really that simple. I can generate complaints faster than you can deal with them. Now multiply. I hope your world gets as miserable as mine dealing with this.

There's rules that cost money to follow as well. I've seen what one ergonomic office chair order cost a whole floor at a bank because everyone found out all they had to do was complainask.

Flooding OSHA with complaints now would only justify the measures as the voice of the worker. Additionally it would increase their budget and they would the need for more enforcement.

IMO the better approach is using their logic against them and start actively getting the woke crowd riled up over open workplace discrimination. The whole POC are the least vaccinated group and you can now openly discriminate against them. How is this not over racism? I thought we are supposed to be anti racist, yet people support this. That would have more of an impact IMO. Fight the left from the left...
We're targeting the business moron, not you and your precious OSHA.

did you knoe in 1812 Moscow was ordered to be set on fire when they knew Napoleon was coming? Napoleon retreated shortly after. Even he aknowledged its genius.

just sayin
Scorched earth isn't being a pussy and calling the workplace safety police to have a minor hiccup for a few hours, just saying....

You sound like you've gotten too comfy in that world. The feds and covid are already in my fucking world uninvited. They weaponized my job, well so can I. It's really that simple. I can generate complaints faster than you can deal with them. Now multiply. I hope your world gets as miserable as mine dealing with this.

There's rules that cost money to follow as well. I've seen what one ergonomic office chair order cost a whole floor at a bank because everyone found out all they had to do was complainask.

We're targeting the business moron, not you and your precious OSHA.
How am I comfy with them when I'm telling you how dumb your idea is as someone who had dealt with OSHA? OSHA is ineffective now, and what you are proposing would make them more effective with more money, more manpower and more justification of their exsistance. I hate vaccine mandates and am prepared to make a fucking scene from a safety standpoint once they are mandated at my employer.

How am I comfy with them when I'm telling you how dumb your idea is as someone who had dealt with OSHA? OSHA is ineffective now, and what you are proposing would make them more effective with more money, more manpower and more justification of their exsistance. I hate vaccine mandates and am prepared to make a fucking scene from a safety standpoint once they are mandated at my employer.
You're lost. Not following at all. Go back and read I guess.

Scorched earth isn't being a pussy and calling the workplace safety police to have a minor hiccup for a few hours, just saying....
I think you're kind of missing the point...

Yes and flooding a government agency and comparing it to burning of Moscow is fucking stupid. The summer of 2020 gave you a roadmap on how to affect change, and typical retarded conservative fashion its call the .gov.
Once again, we're flooding the employers.. You're thick.

What do you do with my health request for ergonomic chair and spinning bike and stand up desk?
There's no OSHA workplace safety standard related to that so I would tell OSHA to pound sand:flipoff2:

Man the founding fathers have a freedom boner blowing the lids off their caskets if that's the best form of revolt against government overreach that could be come up with. Asking for ergo office chairs and complaining about handrails!!:lmao: we are fucked.

Last edited:
There's no OSHA workplace safety standard related to that so I would tell OSHA to pound sand:flipoff2:

Man the founding fathers have a freedom boner blowing the lids off their caskets if that's the best form of revolt against government overreach that could be come up with. Asking for ergo office chairs and complaining about handrails!!:lmao: we are fucked.
Hey big shot tell me where to get on the riot bus you coordinate. Where are you putting the bricks? Get started.

Or, put down irate and learn to do your job.

57330933.jpg

So my wife sent me something from an actual health organization.

All I have to say is fuck all you short term memory loss motherfuckers who try to tell us these were never meant to be 100% effective.

Right on the fucking ad 100% against death.

Fuck right off. These vaccines were claiming to save the world and now aren’t doing shit. Just like Malone and others said they wouldn’t.

Attachments

• DE9B2089-7764-482F-969E-1309130C4316.jpeg
    DE9B2089-7764-482F-969E-1309130C4316.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 93
Have you ever been somewhere that has had an OSHA inspection? Bhafsetcbdi dfi b

yes. They shut the job down and issued fines later. Dust from equipment. The dust MAY contain lead arsenic and fungus spores. OMG.

Yeah, cool starry bro. Bring in more water trucks and keep the fucking dust down.

Trust me, this has been discussed here amongst everyone many times.

I am personally just done working for these motherfuckers.
I thought about that but I think the problem will end up being you will need constant boosters in order to sat “fully vaccinated”

It wont be a one and done thing unfortunately.

I thought about that but I think the problem will end up being you will need constant boosters in order to sat “fully vaccinated”

It wont be a one and done thing unfortunately.
Some people are telling me their doctors are saying everyone needs a shot every 6 months for the next two years to get rid of this.

Then what? Immune systems should be good and destroyed by that point.

One doctor even told a woman that she needs this vaccine because tons of pregnant women are dying from COVID or their babies are dying. So she ran out and got the shot. Never mind the reactions that could happen with the vaccine.

Top Back Refresh