What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

didn't you just get hired on at sandia?
I remember hearing something on here about how they're only hiring people that got the shots now
I did. And I had to take the shit to get the job.

Doesn't change my :flipoff: attitude.

One doctor even told a woman that she needs this vaccine because tons of pregnant women are dying from COVID or their babies are dying. So she ran out and got the shot. Never mind the reactions that could happen with the vaccine.
Nevermind that it's just not true.

One doctor even told a woman that she needs this vaccine because tons of pregnant women are dying from COVID or their babies are dying. So she ran out and got the shot. Never mind the reactions that could happen with the vaccine.

If that was even remotely true, if pregnant women and babies were dying in noticeable numbers, you can bet your ass that's all we'd see on the news and social media.

If that was even remotely true, if pregnant women and babies were dying in noticeable numbers, you can bet your ass that's all we'd see on the news and social media.
No shit, right?

Some people have their head so far in the sand or up their ass anymore. Doctors created the opioid crisis, the antibiotic resistance diseases, and soon serious immune issues from constant vaccinations.

Trust us.

Just talked to a woman with serious nerve damage, and vascular failure from the vaccine. She’s early 30’s. Doctor is truly helping her and fully believes and knows it was the Pfizer vaccine that did it to her.

Remember the people in Hawaii that got arrested for fake vax cards upon arrival?
Remember there was another case where a lady was also arrested immediately for a fake vax card?

Well, now you got an NHL player, a black guy, that used a fake vax card. Take a guess whether or not he was arrested...go ahead.

Remember the people in Hawaii that got arrested for fake vax cards upon arrival?
Remember there was another case where a lady was also arrested immediately for a fake vax card?

Well, now you got an NHL player, a black guy, that used a fake vax card. Take a guess whether or not he was arrested...go ahead.
I'm more concerned with how they found him out. Did he admit it? Someone narc?

Nobody will say. Maybe wife ratted him out?

"Sharks star was subject to an investigation related to a violation of COVID-19 protocols, although the specific reason for the inquiry was not specified."

Well washington state has locked out all representatives that are not willing to show proof that they have been vaccinated. Nothing like locking out the opposing party and the voice of the people that put them there.
Shittyness for sure (and surely transgresses the 'legal' line more than what corps are doing to their employees)....but it IS what companies are doing.

Welcome, sir, to what your constituents are facing on a daily basis.

But....seriously, how is that even possible to be implemented?

Shittyness for sure (and surely transgresses the 'legal' line more than what corps are doing to their employees)....but it IS what companies are doing.

Mein fuhrer inslee knows no bounds or depths of stupidity. He's a fucktarded **** in the very worst possible way.

Well they pulled this bullshit on the rest of .gov workers, so it’s only fitting they get a taste of stupid laws they pass.

What would happen, if you were a high level company guy who has to fire people, and you decide you will not fire your workers that are not vaxxed?
If the company took a stand against any "suggestions" from the government, I wonder what their potential damage could be. A fine?

I would hope that if I was a big shot somewhere, that I'd be willing to at least look at what I'm faced with if I was to choose to defy their orders and refuse to fire my employees. We need to see this.

What would happen, if you were a high level company guy who has to fire people, and you decide you will not fire your workers that are not vaxxed?
If the company took a stand against any "suggestions" from the government, I wonder what their potential damage could be. A fine?

I would hope that if I was a big shot somewhere, that I'd be willing to at least look at what I'm faced with if I was to choose to defy their orders and refuse to fire my employees. We need to see this.
It is simply a suggestion, there is no law so they cant get in trouble.

They shut you down or squeeze your gonads.

The only San Francisco location of wildly popular California-based fast food chain In-N-Out Burger was temporarily shut down and remains closed for indoor dining after the SF Department of Public Health found the restaurant was not properly enforcing the city’s vaccination mandate for indoor dining, KRON4 reported first. The city shut down the restaurant at 333 Jefferson Street on Thursday, October 14, after learning staff weren’t checking diners’ proof of vaccination or preventing customers without proof of vaccination from entering.

The restaurant has since resumed takeout and outdoor dining, but the company seems to be digging its heels on the vaccination mandate: In a statement provided to Eater SF, In-N-Out Chief Legal & Business Officer Arnie Wensinger says the company believes requiring its staff to enforce a vaccination mandate constitutes government “overreach” and is refusing to do so. “We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business,” Wensinger’s statement reads. “This is clear governmental overreach and is intrusive, improper, and offensive.”

The government isn't just making suggestions. Remember who issues the business licenses...

There are thousands of companies that are doing exactly nothing in response to the various decrees. They're not making noise about it because they're not stupid.

In the case of defense contractors they will deny contracts. We are a big competitor in the night vision world. If we don't comply then there will be one less competitor. They know it, and it's why the government has taken that approach. If companies get government money then they will fold. There is already talk about the audits that will occur.

In the case of defense contractors they will deny contracts. We are a big competitor in the night vision world. If we don't comply then there will be one less competitor. They know it, and it's why the government has taken that approach. If companies [don't] get government money then they will fold. There is already talk about the audits that will occur.
This.

In addition to looming audits, my employer said they'd follow the federal guidance on fully vaccinated status however it evolves. This was the expected response but it needed to be said out loud. Many of my vaccinated coworkers were floored when this was revealed. Apparently they were naive in thinking this would end with one-and-done.

This.

In addition to looming audits, my employer said they'd follow the federal guidance on fully vaccinated status however it evolves. This was the expected response but it needed to be said out loud. Many of my vaccinated coworkers were floored when this was revealed. Apparently they were naive in thinking this would end with one-and-done.
My defense contracting company currently has around 800 unvaccinated people. That is a fairly crippling number.

The government isn't just making suggestions. Remember who issues the business licenses...

That is fucking awesome. Good for them.

Im waiting to see who enforces it in LA.

I am straight up going to break their shit. :homer:

licenses: stealing of a freedom and renting it back under terms that the government controls....

In the case of defense contractors they will deny contracts. We are a big competitor in the night vision world. If we don't comply then there will be one less competitor. They know it, and it's why the government has taken that approach. If companies get government money then they will fold. There is already talk about the audits that will occur.
What?

Government extorting businesses? That would NEVER happen in America.

just wait till they add that all sub contractors and supply chain need it as well.

Top Back Refresh