What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Wish I was filthy rich, with billions.
I'd build a compound and invite all you unvaccinated people over to live.
We work together on shit, build shit, shoot shit, break shit.
I'd pay for all the shit as long as you'd chip in and do some shit.
Sounds like some good shit! I'm in for some shit! Let's get this shit going!

I picked up 40 acres last year. Hopefully things hold together long enough for me to get built what needs to be built on it. Not sure what the future holds, a tiny number of people know where the property is and all have a Biblical mindset. Particularly 2 Thessalonians 3:10.

We don't need billions. I estimate a buy in of 100k each will get things started. We can then secure a few thousand acres.

I've got the mechanics thought out and need to put it to text someday soon. We are gaining a lot of very skilled and now freed people that can make this work well.
Im in.
Look, if we're doing this, yall gotta be respectful of the non-winter people. Southern high desert Utah is the limit. Western CO, sure. But you start getting up around Canada constant single digit territory and I'll just die where I'm at.

:flipoff2:
I agree minus degree weather sucks but I think it may keep most of the wierdos away.

well, we did just get through the roaring '20s
in a couple years
The main area ive been looking at is within 3 hours of Minneapolis, i like it up there. My youngest brother just bought a place in Stacy MN but WI is nice to. If nothing else theres lots and lots of meat, cheap beer and bars on every corner.

While I'm making more, I'm also spending more to do that. So I'd say its about even to 2018 considering cost and inflation.

I'm also amazed people are paying $15/hr for entry level. Saying theres a labor shortage, while in the same breath claiming housing shortage. If no one is working, how are they buying homes magically in the past 18 months?
Housing shortage is (IMO) due to:
1. People with jobs (especially remote work jobs) not going on vacations and thus having more money to spend as well as looking to add a space to work from home.
2. Slowdown of new places being built (and price increases) due to supply chain issues and Covid foolishness.
3. People moving from expensive places to cheaper places (see 92 Green YJ and his thread)

You had to know this was going to happen

Talked to friend who is a doctor, this is standard procedure.
Before you get a transplant and start on a bunch of anti-rejection meds that impede your ability to create new antibodies, you have to get all "normal" vaccinations plus the "weird" ones that are normally only needed for travel to 3rd world countries.
Adding a COVID vaccine is not a surprise at all.

Aaron Z

The main area ive been looking at is within 3 hours of Minneapolis, i like it up there. My youngest brother just bought a place in Stacy MN but WI is nice to. If nothing else theres lots and lots of meat, cheap beer and bars on every corner.
drive by stacy twice a day
all you see from the freeway is a huge trailer park lol

go for the wi side, their politics is a little better and I hear the taxes are lower

drive by stacy twice a day
all you see from the freeway is a huge trailer park lol

go for the wi side, their politics is a little better and I hear the taxes are lower
I didnt even know they had trailers up there. How do they survive the winter? That shit is brutal but cant beat the fishing year round, even when its cold. I assume you work in the Cities like everyone else in that area.

Politics seem good the farther you get from Minneapolis on either side. Both seem heavy on taxes compared to here though.

I didnt even know they had trailers up there. How do they survive the winter? That shit is brutal but cant beat the fishing year round, even when its cold.

Politics seem good the farther you get from Minneapolis on either side. Both seem heavy on taxes compared to here though.

My sister lives in Brainerd and yeah, there's definitely a different mentality up there away from Minneapolis, but you're still in Minnesota dealing with Minnesota politics and policies. I've had to help her deal with simple stuff like the DMV and it's an absolute mess, especially now that gov't workers who already had zero motivation to help you now have a specific reason not to help you and they take full advantage.

She's in a modular home and it's not too bad for her in the winter, 18' of snow on the roof is a heck of an insulator! Taxes on her property are about triple the taxes I'm looking at paying at a similarly priced place in AZ. 10/10 would not recommend Minnesota for a place to "get away".

If you don't mind me asking, which one you work for? I am waiting to see what mine is going to do. Have not heard anything yet.
Its the largest supplier of aircraft parts in the world, unfortunately they got really tied up in .gov work and that fucked the chance of weekly testing. PM me if you want a name.

Just want to take a minute to regurgitate some bullshit to you all from the hive here.
No value in it, probably. Or maybe. I don't know. Data? Whatever.

High vaxxed population = everything will be better?
dtvL36C.jpg

Sign in
CBS News
Los Angeles to require COVID vaccine to enter restaurants, shopping centers
CBSNews
Thu, October 7, 2021, 4:29 AM
The Los Angeles City Council Wednesday approved a sweeping ordinance that will require proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to enter restaurants, bars, shopping centers and other establishments, CBS Los Angeles reported.

The ordinance was approved by an 11-2 margin. It needed 12 votes to pass with an emergency clause which would have allowed it to take effect immediately. Instead, the earliest it can take effect is in one month, or on November 6. Mayor Eric Garcetti has indicated that he will sign it.

This was the second vote on the ordinance. Last week, Councilman Joe Buscaino invoked a city council rule that allowed him to withhold unanimous consent, preventing the council from voting on the ordinance on its first reading. Buscaino and fellow Councilman John Lee dissented Wednesday.

The ordinance will apply to:

Restaurants, bars, fast food establishments, coffee shops, tasting rooms, cafeterias, food courts, breweries, wineries, distilleries banquet halls and hotel ballrooms.Gyms and fitness venues, including recreation facilities, fitness studios (including for yoga, pilates, dance, and barre), boxing gyms, fitness boot camps and facilities that hold indoor group fitness classes.Entertainment and recreation venues including movie theaters, shopping centers, concert venues, performance venues, adult entertainment venues, commercial event and party venues, sports arenas, convention centers, exhibition halls, museums, malls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, card rooms, family entertainment centers, pool and billiard halls, play areas and game centers.Personal care establishments, including spas, nail salons, hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons, estheticians, skin care, tattoo shops, piercing shops and massage therapy locations, unless medically required.

People will be exempt from the mandate if they have medical conditions that restrict their ability to get vaccinated or a "sincerely held religious belief," which will be reviewed by the location the person is trying to enter. People who are exempt would be able to use outdoor areas of the location, but if unavailable, they may be allowed to enter the indoor area by providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test.

The ordinance will also require people to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend outdoor events with 5,000 or more people.

Retail establishments, including grocery stores and pharmacies, are not included in the ordinance.

Enforcement of compliance will likely begin November 29. Businesses that violate the ordinance would be issued a $1,000 fine for its second violation, $2,000 fine for a third violation and a $5,000 fine for a fourth violation.

This will be markedly stricter than the order passed by the L.A. County Public Health Department earlier this month mandating people show proof of vaccination to enter bars, lounges, breweries, wineries and nightclubs. They will have to show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine beginning on October 7, and proof of full vaccination by November 4. The L.A. County order also calls for either proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours to attend outdoor events with 10,000 or more people.

The city of L.A. ordinance will be similar to policies in West Hollywood, New York and San Francisco. West Hollywood's policy to require adult patrons entering many indoor businesses to submit proof of at least partial vaccination goes into effect on Thursday, with full vaccination required beginning November 4.

This story first appeared on CBS Los Angeles.

Eye Opener: Dodgers beat Cardinals with walk-off home run

Aunt of missing Native woman discusses Violence Against Women act, search for her niece

Housing prices soaring higher than incomes in many parts of U.S.

Sign in
CBS News
Los Angeles to require COVID vaccine to enter restaurants, shopping centers
CBSNews
Thu, October 7, 2021, 4:29 AM
The Los Angeles City Council Wednesday approved a sweeping ordinance that will require proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to enter restaurants, bars, shopping centers and other establishments, CBS Los Angeles reported.

The ordinance was approved by an 11-2 margin. It needed 12 votes to pass with an emergency clause which would have allowed it to take effect immediately. Instead, the earliest it can take effect is in one month, or on November 6. Mayor Eric Garcetti has indicated that he will sign it.

This was the second vote on the ordinance. Last week, Councilman Joe Buscaino invoked a city council rule that allowed him to withhold unanimous consent, preventing the council from voting on the ordinance on its first reading. Buscaino and fellow Councilman John Lee dissented Wednesday.

The ordinance will apply to:

Restaurants, bars, fast food establishments, coffee shops, tasting rooms, cafeterias, food courts, breweries, wineries, distilleries banquet halls and hotel ballrooms.Gyms and fitness venues, including recreation facilities, fitness studios (including for yoga, pilates, dance, and barre), boxing gyms, fitness boot camps and facilities that hold indoor group fitness classes.Entertainment and recreation venues including movie theaters, shopping centers, concert venues, performance venues, adult entertainment venues, commercial event and party venues, sports arenas, convention centers, exhibition halls, museums, malls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, card rooms, family entertainment centers, pool and billiard halls, play areas and game centers.Personal care establishments, including spas, nail salons, hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons, estheticians, skin care, tattoo shops, piercing shops and massage therapy locations, unless medically required.

People will be exempt from the mandate if they have medical conditions that restrict their ability to get vaccinated or a "sincerely held religious belief," which will be reviewed by the location the person is trying to enter. People who are exempt would be able to use outdoor areas of the location, but if unavailable, they may be allowed to enter the indoor area by providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test.

The ordinance will also require people to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend outdoor events with 5,000 or more people.

Retail establishments, including grocery stores and pharmacies, are not included in the ordinance.

Enforcement of compliance will likely begin November 29. Businesses that violate the ordinance would be issued a $1,000 fine for its second violation, $2,000 fine for a third violation and a $5,000 fine for a fourth violation.

This will be markedly stricter than the order passed by the L.A. County Public Health Department earlier this month mandating people show proof of vaccination to enter bars, lounges, breweries, wineries and nightclubs. They will have to show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine beginning on October 7, and proof of full vaccination by November 4. The L.A. County order also calls for either proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours to attend outdoor events with 10,000 or more people.

The city of L.A. ordinance will be similar to policies in West Hollywood, New York and San Francisco. West Hollywood's policy to require adult patrons entering many indoor businesses to submit proof of at least partial vaccination goes into effect on Thursday, with full vaccination required beginning November 4.

This story first appeared on CBS Los Angeles.

Eye Opener: Dodgers beat Cardinals with walk-off home run

Aunt of missing Native woman discusses Violence Against Women act, search for her niece

Housing prices soaring higher than incomes in many parts of U.S.

don't worry... it's not like this story has been written before...

back to read Revelation again.

Its not like LA county doesnt have a history of people committing crimes to get what they want. And California has pretty much banned the prosecution of crimes under a certain dollar amount. And you get released from jail for covid. So I guess things are looking up in LA. Stay safe out there guys!

So California just experienced a decline in population (182,000+) And a loss of a congressional seat according to the last census. California just had several companies move out even more-so in 2021 than in 2020. California has recently upheld a government funded travel ban to what is up to 1/3 the other US states now.

Sooo what's the final game plan over there?:smokin:

People will be exempt from the mandate if they have medical conditions that restrict their ability to get vaccinated or a "sincerely held religious belief," which will be reviewed by the location the person is trying to enter.
Oh shit. Bring it on. Can't wait to see drugged up Becky at the front door scrutinize your religion.
Will Becky accept your Christianity? Or not?
This should be good. In for future videos of faces getting punched at the front door, and news stories about German gas station employees getting shot.

Maybe this point has already been brought up, but by THE CDC'S OWN ADMISSION, the vaccine DOESN'T STOP TRANSMISSION of the variants.

So think about this for a second. Biden's mandate is for employers to require the vax OR submit to testing. If the vaccine doesn't stop transmission, WHY aren't the vaxed also being tested to "keep everyone safe". :confused::confused::confused:

🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎​

Maybe this point has already been brought up, but by THE CDC'S OWN ADMISSION, the vaccine DOESN'T STOP TRANSMISSION of the variants.

So think about this for a second. Biden's mandate is for employers to require the vax OR submit to testing. If the vaccine doesn't stop transmission, WHY aren't the vaxed also being tested to "keep everyone safe". :confused::confused::confused:

🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎🤡🌎​

Except tie a little bit of .gov work in there and testing is off the table.

This is the divide and conquer they are trying for. I am trying my best to talk to all races, genders, etc to preach the choice. Seems so fucking simple to me, give me a choice. I am not an extremist, I am tax paying, law abiding (mostly) contributing member of society. Guess what? I am fucking done with pouring so many tax dollars to these motherfuckers to have them try to force medication on me to retain employment.
My plans are set, wife it completely on board. They drew the line, Dec 8th will be the last day of my 16 year career. I will not claim religious or medical exemptions, those do not apply in my case. Now its time to buckle the fuck up and make my own way. I am actually pretty excited about that. Now, the reality is, my wife makes enough to support our household. We just need to delete the amazon app and stop filling our house with china bullshit. Without her job, I would probably be forced to be jabbed or cheat with an exemption. The other part is our minimal debt, we have the house and a small student loan left. We have put ourselves in this position for me to be able to take a stand.

The fact that my life has come to this is true clown world shit. I do believe I may be thanking that piece of shit biden for the push out of the monotony of office work. I have a couple months to plan, probably take a couple weeks off before christmas and start 2022 with a completely different lifestyle.

Just an update and small win for me. For the time being I am able to keep working as a registered nurse. Almost 40% of the staff at my primary employer as a nurse emailed the employee health coordinator asking for exemption paperwork and if by going that route would they still be let go. So the CEO sent out an email saying they would not be making any immediate changes, encouraged everyone to get vaccinated ASAP, and she would let everyone know what the path will be once the official mandate comes down. From my understanding the official mandate hasn't been written or given an official date yet, which makes it impossible to fight something that technically doesn't exist. My guess is they will release everything the day it is implemented to keep it out of court for as long as possible.

On a side note, for your reading pleasure go look up pfizer's new patent they were just awarded. The patent number is 11107588

Well, it happened yesterday. The company that I work for announced the vaccine mandates. I have two weeks to submit for religious exemption. All the phraseology is there to terminate me due to the health risk that I lose to others. They will not accept my blood test proving immunity. The text is very specific and exclusive of that. It's due the 22nd. That gives them a week to deny it and one can still have time to a two shot cycle before Dec 8th, the drop dead date.

I was livid and sick at the same time yesterday. We went and looked at tile for our bathroom remodel last night. Then off to BWW where we met a Navy guy and his wife. We talked about the Navy and became acquainted. They asked what we did for work. I told them but said it wouldn't be for long. She asked if I had any contracting experience. Other than building my own house, a couple of garages, a few remodels and being a commerical G.C. nope, none. Happens that she is the real estate broker for one of the largest companies in town. And, contractors are super busy scheduled out 6 months in some cases. They are struggling with closings because the jobs are too small. She said that she could keep me busy.

Then my buddy dropped off a wet tile saw last night. He said that he could throw me all his work that he doesn't want. Looks like I may be back in the construction business.

Well, it happened yesterday. The company that I work for announced the vaccine mandates. I have two weeks to submit for religious exemption. All the phraseology is there to terminate me due to the health risk that I lose to others. They will not accept my blood test proving immunity. The text is very specific and exclusive of that. It's due the 22nd. That gives them a week to deny it and one can still have time to a two shot cycle before Dec 8th, the drop dead date.

I was livid and sick at the same time yesterday. We went and looked at tile for our bathroom remodel last night. Then off to BWW where we met a Navy guy and his wife. We talked about the Navy and became acquainted. They asked what we did for work. I told them but said it wouldn't be for long. She asked if I had any contracting experience. Other than building my own house, a couple of garages, a few remodels and being a commerical G.C. nope, none. Happens that she is the real estate broker for one of the largest companies in town. And, contractors are super busy scheduled out 6 months in some cases. They are struggling with closings because the jobs are too small. She said that she could keep me busy.

Then my buddy dropped off a wet tile saw last night. He said that he could throw me all his work that he doesn't want. Looks like I may be back in the construction business.
when one door closes, a window opens.. Sucks they company is gonna force you out.:flipoff: glad to hear you have enough network friends to transition to something else.:smokin:

Top Back Refresh