What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Can't people just say "vaccine"?
Nope, that is fact checked as false information. It isn’t a vaccine.
The funniest thing about you science-denying dipshits is: All the fake and manipulated data out there supports my view about covid, masks, and "the jab". For me to believe in your bullshit crap story that the vaccine is needed or works I need to: look at manipulated data of death counts, manipulated data of dying due to covid or dying with covid, death counts of those dying due to the jab and not using the “two weeks fully vaccinated“ bullshit, believe in the big pharma rush to market, inadequate, short term, poor-quality studies that are not peer-reviewed, need to use emotion to understand the fear behind pushing an illness with a 99.999% survival rate, and must believe in s huge global conspiracy that spans countries.

I have to believe so much more stuff I have no evidence for while pushing the covid narrative.

Vaccines work (but this covid jab isn’t a vaccine) and so there isn’t a good reason to"get the jab".
The contents of the original post contained false information and were edited by big tech and .gov.

Meanwhile CA has mandated all school children be jabbed.

Will NEVER be halted in the USA due to politics. :mad3::mad3::mad3:

Nope, that is fact checked as false information. It isn’t a vaccine.

The contents of the original post contained false information and were edited by big tech and .gov.

I'm dying right now, cheers to you good sir!

Meanwhile CA has mandated all school children be jabbed.

Will NEVER be halted in the USA due to politics. :mad3::mad3::mad3:
Knoxville TN. The governor said no mandate for schools to mask up. 4 students parents filed suit. That's right...4. Judge decided to over rule the governor. So, a suit was filed to grant exceptions. The fucking school board...I shit you not...said that they don't think a doctor's excuse should grant an exception because the teacher knows better.

It's past time to rip fucking heads off....

Knoxville TN. The governor said no mandate for schools to mask up. 4 students parents filed suit. That's right...4. Judge decided to over rule the governor. So, a suit was filed to grant exceptions. The fucking school board...I shit you not...said that they don't think a doctor's excuse should grant an exception because the teacher knows better.

It's past time to rip fucking heads off....

5th and 6th branches of gov't are gaining power.

Old definition of Herd Immunity from the CDC website screen shot:

CDC-Old-definition-herd-immunity.png

Sometime in the fall, it was changed to this:

CDC-New-Definition-Herd-immunity.png
"vaccines work without making us sick"

:lmao:

When accommodation requests are denied, is it better to resign or be fired?

this is what will be required.

if 50% dont comply, they will be forced to change policies. But if 98% comply, well...

Yep, I'm hanging a lot of hope on that 50% right now too. Yesterday I spoke with a co-worker who applied for a religious exemption and is leaving it in God's hands now. He believes about 30% of people at our site will say No, gives me hope!

Sorry to hear but glad you made your decision.
At this point I will absolutely hate the company especially if I fall in line. That wont be good for anyone, even if it means leaving 80k, 4 weeks paid vacation, good insurance, etc. You know, a sell your soul to the devil kind of office job. Fuck this administration! :mad3:

At this point I will absolutely hate the company especially if I fall in line. That wont be good for anyone, even if it means leaving 80k, 4 weeks paid vacation, good insurance, etc. You know, a sell your soul to the devil kind of office job. Fuck this administration! :mad3:

I hear you, I'm in the exact same boat just waiting for the hammer to fall. (Well, not just waiting, I'm setting myself up for post corp life and looking forward to it)

Hopefully it all works out of the best for you. Good on you for not complying

LA County mandates now? Im not really sure what im going to do. Im supposed to be in Culver City sometime next week.

Politicians games killed my business in March 2020. Ive been rebuilding this last year and hedged mostly on projects in Socal. I guess the shit bags win again. So much for Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

LA County mandates now? Im not really sure what im going to do. Im supposed to be in Culver City sometime next week.

Politicians games killed my business in March 2020. Ive been rebuilding this last year and hedged mostly on projects in Socal. I guess the shit bags win again. So much for Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

mandates for bars restaurants gyms etc.

what you doing in culver city?

Top Back Refresh