What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Yes, seriously. When will they do it? To me it seems a guaranteed boost in the vaxx numbers, so why havnt they done it yet?
I'd imagine that the majority of them are already vaxed. Hell the wonder around the streets/stores by themselves wearing mask that look like they used to wipe their ass with.

So whens the jab mandate going to be required for folks on food stamps? IMO thats when shits gonna hit the fan
Democrats rely on Food Stamp recipients for their vote so that's totally against their narrative. Plus, this would also overlap with Haitians for I'd say most of them have already been given free meal tickets. I've been wrong before but for this, I'd say very unlikely to happen. They targeting the middle class Repubs that work for a living.

Old definition of Herd Immunity from the CDC website screen shot:

CDC-Old-definition-herd-immunity.png

Sometime in the fall, it was changed to this:

CDC-New-Definition-Herd-immunity.png

youre not wrong.

time will tell what this vax does. maybe if people start dropping, or infertility starts to rise, then the vaxed idiots will join the angry mob and put heads on a stake.
Unfortunately, even if (when?) people start dropping dead it will be blamed on something else, and you can bet they have a myriad of options already lined up so the pattern will be harder to identify. Anyone who insists that the increase in deaths due to these "other causes" are somehow related to the jab will be labeled a "conspiracy theorist" who not only wears a tinfoil hat, but probably wears tinfoil underwear as well.

There's at least one chapter in Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman to the psychosis behind this, but essentially once people have decided that something is true, they will filter all incoming information against it and reject anything that goes against what they believe to be true; if you hand them a plausible explanation (which the media does in spades) then they can comfortably go on believing the lie.

An example of this are the "serial killers" that neighbors said was a "nice guy, I can't believe he is responsible for these murders." When you meet someone new, you have about 7 seconds to make a first impression, after that they decide for themselves who you are and filter information to fit that decision. It takes a lot of repetition and blatantly obvious evidence to get them to see a "different you."

This is exactly what the media did with Trump, since he was known primarily as a crass business man ("You're Fired!"), they fed the public more and more to build on that false identity (loud mouth, crass, rich-white-guy). Then they started adding in other things (elitist, racist, misogynist, etc...) that fit the personality that they developed, taking things he said completely out of context and making other things up completely ("Russian Collusion!"), by the time they were twisting nearly everything he said, the vast majority of the media's audience had bought into the false personality and the twisted words and lies seemed plausible.

Even when the evidence comes out, all the media needs is a semi-plausible explanation to keep the sheep believing the lies.

So whens the jab mandate going to be required for folks on food stamps? IMO thats when shits gonna hit the fan
Never, it’s a requirement to work but not a requirement for handouts. Ought to require vax for foods stamps, section 8 and Obama phones. Of course, for illegal entry too, but we know that won’t happen.

NYC teacher vaccine mandate: Judge rejects employees' bid for temporary restraining order

A federal judge in New York City on Tuesday denied a bid from a group of teachers and other school employees seeking a temporary restraining order against a COVID-19 vaccine mandate that took effect in the city’s public school system earlier this week.

District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil considered there is no presumption of irreparable harm in the request from the 10 educators who asked for a temporary restraining order on the basis of religious exemption.

"Plaintiffs have not made an adequate showing to entitle them to a temporary restraining order," Vyskocil said. "If I were to grant injunctive relief today there could be an enormous disruption for school for thousands of New York City schoolchildren."

Judge says the jab causes no harm, see perfectly safe.

NYC teacher vaccine mandate: Judge rejects employees' bid for temporary restraining order

A federal judge in New York City on Tuesday denied a bid from a group of teachers and other school employees seeking a temporary restraining order against a COVID-19 vaccine mandate that took effect in the city’s public school system earlier this week.

District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil considered there is no presumption of irreparable harm in the request from the 10 educators who asked for a temporary restraining order on the basis of religious exemption.

"Plaintiffs have not made an adequate showing to entitle them to a temporary restraining order," Vyskocil said. "If I were to grant injunctive relief today there could be an enormous disruption for school for thousands of New York City schoolchildren."

Judge says the jab causes no harm, see perfectly safe.
That judge is a paid bitch

Last edited:
A friend sent me this link. It is a paid service to assist with religious exemptions for the vaccination. I have no affiliation with it and I don't receive anything. I just thought I would pass it along. I'm just looking at all my options to stay employed without getting the jab as I work for a fortune 500 company.

1633448532566.png

I think this is a scam.

If anyone is looking for anything along the line of religious accommodation medical accommodation and or company protest letter I have three very good ones ready to go. I cant post them because they have our company names ect but can edit them out. Just IM me.

I will say the religious accommodation is remote at best. A close friend worked at a assisted living facility and her coworkers that claimed it were the first ones in the gas chamber. The best option is having a dr sign off of which I'm behind the 8 ball on because I hate the medical system and the pre existing conditions bs and haven't seen any since '15 and new policy bumped me out of them system.

Know where they don't use English slang words?

Germany, stay your weak ass there.

Can't people just say "vaccine"? Why does it need to be a brand? Shit USA needs brands, can't spell names need to say AOC as if it's a fucking seven eleven...

"The jab". Oh boy. I think those idiots in the UK invented this and you just ran with it because brands are easier to understand than reality.

The funniest thing about you science-denying dipshits is: All the data out there supports my view about covid, masks, and "the jab". For me to believe in your bullshit crap story I need to: look at manipulated data, believe in poor-quality studies that are not peer-reviewed, need to use emotion to understand, and must believe in s huge global conspiracy that spans countries.

I have to believe so much more stuff I have no evidence for than for you to believe my story about covid.

Vaccines work (not a good as they were proposed to) and please do "get the jab".

Can't people just say "vaccine"? Why does it need to be a brand? Shit USA needs brands, can't spell names need to say AOC as if it's a fucking seven eleven...

"The jab". Oh boy. I think those idiots in the UK invented this and you just ran with it because brands are easier to understand than reality.

The funniest thing about you science-denying dipshits is: All the data out there supports my view about covid, masks, and "the jab". For me to believe in your bullshit crap story I need to: look at manipulated data, believe in poor-quality studies that are not peer-reviewed, need to use emotion to understand, and must believe in s huge global conspiracy that spans countries.

I have to believe so much more stuff I have no evidence for than for you to believe my story about covid.

Vaccines work (not a good as they were proposed to) and please do "get the jab".
You interpreted a whole lot from the short comment I made. You should go see someone scientific about that. Maybe they have another shot for you. Moron.

Perfectly safe. Nothing to worry about.

Attachments

• 655479C6-E1A8-4146-8ED9-7EF262E85BFC.png
    655479C6-E1A8-4146-8ED9-7EF262E85BFC.png
    376 KB · Views: 131

There is also the science of natural immunity which is what Sweden pursued. Now they are sitting at an average daily death toll of 4. That's single digits. They have mass natural immunity. You can't beat that. I would wager all that I have that the US rate of vaccinated death by covid is well over the 4 per day that Sweden is seeing. You can keep your vax.

“Vaccines work” well no, not really. It’s not a vaccine and the jab is failing miserably. They’ve already admitted this. Your odds are better off without the jab.
“The science is clear” well no, not really. There’s a reason the cdc isn’t tracking breakthrough cases.
“Mask works” well no, 99% of the mask and use is completely wrong and can actually increase your chances of spread.

Seems to me that any company that mandated wearing a mask, or a vaccine could be sued for requiring and not providing effective PPE equipment. As far as I know, no mask manufacturer will claim that their product stops covid, and many actually state the exact opposite.

All other PPE has to be certified by some sort of industry body as safe and effective in order to be used. Why not masks?

Why not masks?
I would wager that the only mask that can stop a coronavirus is found in labs where they are made. Only reason i can claim this is my experience making parts with a tolerance of .0002-.0003 on aerospace parts. A cool breeze thru the shop would sscrap a part. The beer flue is 0.00001 diameter. Thats insanely small. a human hair is generally .003

I would wager that the only mask that can stop a coronavirus is found in labs where they are made. Only reason i can claim this is my experience making parts with a tolerance of .0002-.0003 on aerospace parts. A cool breeze thru the shop would sscrap a part. The beer flue is 0.00001 diameter. Thats insanely small. a human hair is generally .003
That's my point. By mandating masks, they are admitting a danger exists, yet they are unable or unwilling to provide proper PPE to mitigate that danger. The PPE they provide is faulty and cannot be relied on to protect the employee.

Top Back Refresh