What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Unless the alternative is getting put on 'unpaid administrative leave' indefinitely, I can't think of a scenario where voluntary resignation would be to your benefit.
Why. Ot take it. Then they keep your job filled, you work elsewhere, and eventually walk back in to start work again. Lawsuit then 😅

Knoxville TN. The governor said no mandate for schools to mask up. 4 students parents filed suit. That's right...4. Judge decided to over rule the governor. So, a suit was filed to grant exceptions. The fucking school board...I shit you not...said that they don't think a doctor's excuse should grant an exception because the teacher knows better.

It's past time to rip fucking heads off....

The 4 were probably Branch Covidians from Cali 😉

Just got the email from my commercial aircraft company today. 16 years with the company. Will not comply.
If you don't mind me asking, which one you work for? I am waiting to see what mine is going to do. Have not heard anything yet.

mandates for bars restaurants gyms etc.

what you doing in culver city?
Its official, my partner let me know this morning this project is canceled. Most of my income since I walked from my day job has been Socal so I guess im fully retired from the traveling end of this business at least. Ill figure something out.

Its official, my partner let me know this morning this project is canceled. Most of my income since I walked from my day job has been Socal so I guess im fully retired from the traveling end of this business at least. Ill figure something out.
I feel a real live depression coming on from this stuff.

that sucks man. sorry.

Wish I was filthy rich, with billions.
I'd build a compound and invite all you unvaccinated people over to live.
We work together on shit, build shit, shoot shit, break shit.
I'd pay for all the shit as long as you'd chip in and do some shit.

Galt would approve

Ive been looking for a 100ish acres somewhere, most of the material end of my business can be done from anywhere until I need to get more. I fear they will block out the banking system at somepoint using the covid excuse somehow.

We don't need billions. I estimate a buy in of 100k each will get things started. We can then secure a few thousand acres.

I've got the mechanics thought out and need to put it to text someday soon. We are gaining a lot of very skilled and now freed people that can make this work well.

Ive been looking for a 100ish acres somewhere, most of the material end of my business can be done from anywhere until I need to get more. I fear they will block out the banking system at somepoint using the covid excuse somehow.

It's already here. I'm in the process of buying a house and one of the "new" documents was a statement that my job isn't affected by covid. My mortgage lender is also in quite a hurry to get things to underwriting even though we're weeks away from closing. Gets my spidey senses tingling that there's more on the horizon.

If you're looking to pull the trigger and have the means to do so I recommend doing it yesterday, a week ago would be even better.

It's already here. I'm in the process of buying a house and one of the "new" documents was a statement that my job isn't affected by covid. My mortgage lender is also in quite a hurry to get things to underwriting even though we're weeks away from closing. Gets my spidey senses tingling that there's more on the horizon.

If you're looking to pull the trigger and have the means to do so I recommend doing it yesterday, a week ago would be even better.
yup... mortgages will require shots in the near future....

Wasn't there a thread on the old site years ago about buying a ghost town in CO and then making everyone town cops so we could all carry full auto's??
I suggested annexing northing ID and putting a fence around it. :flipoff2:

You had to know this was going to happen

UCHealth requires transplant patients be vaccinated, drawing ire of lawmaker, support from medical ethicist​

• Seth Klamann and Marianne Goodland Denver Gazette and Colorado Politics
  • Oct 5, 2021 Updated 18 hrs ago

Untitled19.png

Look, if we're doing this, yall gotta be respectful of the non-winter people. Southern high desert Utah is the limit. Western CO, sure. But you start getting up around Canada constant single digit territory and I'll just die where I'm at.

:flipoff2:
were you invited? :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh