What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

“It will depend on who you are,” he said. “But if you are a normal, healthy 30-year-old person with no underlying conditions, you might need a fuck off only every four or five fuck offs”

FIFY

Kindergarteners dropping on the playground with heart attack- "IT'S A MILD CONDITION AND TOTALLY TREATABLE ITS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN KEEP THEM SAFE"
A high school Basketball player died on the court near me today. No word on vax status but I bet I can guess.

might find this interesting. All these deer tested positive for covid but look perfectly healthy no vaccines or ventilators for them. Seems the scientific community is blowing smoke

A lady that works in our main office has Guillain-Barre syndrome and is in the hospital.. No mention of "vaccination" status in the email sent out .

might find this interesting. All these deer tested positive for covid but look perfectly healthy no vaccines or ventilators for them. Seems the scientific community is blowing smoke

Well good thing I'm never within 6ft inside an enclosed space with a living deer for more than 15mins.

Fear mongering for the idiots!

Of course the deer are doing fine: no one is intentionally applying treatments that have proven themselves to not only be ineffective but also deadly (Remdesivir, ventilators, etc.) They're recovering just fine, because they don't listen (nor could understand if they did) to a constant barrage of psychological programming (a.k.a. the Mainstream Media) and they're doing what they've always done for a cold. If humans had done the same thing (turned off the TV, taken Tylenol Cold & Flu, drank Chicken Soup, etc.) there wouldn't have been a "pandemic." How'd those Amish do during the (so called) "pandemic"?

Of course the deer are doing fine: no one is intentionally applying treatments that have proven themselves to not only be ineffective but also deadly (Remdesivir, ventilators, etc.) They're recovering just fine, because they don't listen (nor could understand if they did) to a constant barrage of psychological programming (a.k.a. the Mainstream Media) and they're doing what they've always done for a cold. If humans had done the same thing (turned off the TV, taken Tylenol Cold & Flu, drank Chicken Soup, etc.) there wouldn't have been a "pandemic." How'd those Amish do during the (so called) "pandemic"?

I once met a girl who insisted that deer crossing signs should be removed from the highway… because deer would cross there and get hit.

This same types of folks would demand deer wear masks…

Bullshit.

I heard the same fake radio broadcast joke.

2003-ish. Met online. Hair stylist who was ~22. She complained about the deer signs on i94 between Minneapolis and Fargo. She wasn’t happy with me “wtf?” response.

I can only hope she was joking… but jm
It sure

:flipoff2:That and the dead one are food quick:stirthepot:

2003-ish. Met online. Hair stylist who was ~22. She complained about the deer signs on i94 between Minneapolis and Fargo. She wasn’t happy with me “wtf?” response.

I can only hope she was joking… but jm
It sure
I took a girl on a date once, probably just as smart. She was so upset that I took her to a nice restaurant because why are nice restaurants only in the nice part of town? Why can’t the less fortunate enjoy nice restaurants too? And nice shopping centers and stores? I was like uhhh because shopping centers in the ghetto prob were nice when they were built but ghetto people be ghetto. She was not happy. I dodged a giant bullet. I found out later she had 300k plus in student loan debt and no degree.

I took a girl on a date once, probably just as smart. She was so upset that I took her to a nice restaurant because why are nice restaurants only in the nice part of town? Why can’t the less fortunate enjoy nice restaurants too? And nice shopping centers and stores? I was like uhhh because shopping centers in the ghetto prob were nice when they were built but ghetto people be ghetto. She was not happy. I dodged a giant bullet. I found out later she had 300k plus in student loan debt and no degree.
:eek:

how the fuck does that happen? Was she flunking classes and kept paying to retake or kept switching around her degree?

I will just drop this here, The 5th Circuit Just Rewarded a Brazen Heist of President Power

On Wednesday night, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld one of the most egregious abuses of the federal judiciary in memory. By a 2–1 vote, the court refused to halt a Trump judge’s nationwide injunction barring President Joe Biden from requiring his own workforce to get vaccinated against COVID-19. The majority rewarded anti-vaxxers for gaming the system by asking twelve different federal judges for an injunction before finding one lawless enough to grant one.

The 5th Circuit was already the most radical appeals court in the country. Now it is complicit in anti-vaxxers’ corrupt quest to transfer a core executive power from the president to a single unelected judge.

It’s important to understand at the outset that this case, Feds for Medical Freedom v. Biden, is fundamentally different from other vaccine-related lawsuits. Previous cases tested the limits of the executive branch’s authority to compel private companies—including federal contractors and recipients of government funding—to impose a vaccine mandate (or a vaccinate-or-test policy) on their workers. Feds for Medical Freedom involves a very different workforce: the executive branch of the United States government. The president, of course, is the head of the executive branch, and according to the Supreme Court, he holds all executive power. Although the chief executive often delegates oversight of his roughly 2.1 million employees, he is, as a constitutional matter, their boss. Congress has acknowledged this fact in a sweeping law that allows the president to “prescribe regulations for the conduct of employees in the executive branch.” And the Supreme Court has recognized that, under both this statute and his inherent constitutional authority, the president bears responsibility for “the efficient operation of the executive branch.”

Presidents have exercised this power in too many ways to count. For instance, it forms the basis of the government’s drug testing program for federal employees. And it authorizes a labyrinth of ethics rules that strictly limit current and former employees of the executive branch from lobbying the government. Biden relied on this power in mandating vaccines for his own employees on Sept. 14, 2021. “Ensuring the health and safety of the federal workforce and the efficiency of the civil service,” he explained, requires “all available steps” to avoid the spread of COVID-19. And the CDC “has found that the best way to do so is to be vaccinated.”

Anti-vaxxers across the country promptly pummeled federal courts with requests for an injunction to halt this order. There were several profound flaws in their arguments, beyond the obvious fact that the chief executive—not an unelected judge—calls the shots for executive branch employees. Most notably, a thicket of statutes and precedents forbid these workers from filing lawsuits before going through lengthy administrative procedures—a process these plaintiffs sought to skip over. One by one, these lawsuits failed; in total, 12 different district court judges across the ideological spectrum shot them down. The plaintiffs lost in Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Maryland, Texas, Washington State, Florida (before two different judges), and the District of Columbia (before three different judges). By any standard, the litigation was a total wipe-out, a refutation of every argument put forth against Biden. The matter seemed settled.

Then came U.S. District Judge Jeffrey Vincent Brown. A Donald Trump nominee, Brown is a Federalist Society stalwart who gained notoriety for attempting to overturn marriage equality in Texas from his perch as a state court judge. When an anti-vax group called Feds for Medical Freedom asked Brown for an injunction, he looked at the hundreds of pages of reasoning produced by 12 of his colleagues and thought: I know better. Then, in a threadbare 20-page decision, the judge declared Biden’s mandate unconstitutional and issued a nationwide injunction barring its enforcement. He provided one sentence of justification for freezing the policy in every state, including those where judges had upheld it: a narrower injunction, he asserted, would “prove unwieldy and would only cause more confusion.”

Brown’s decision was not just laughably wrong, radical, and arrogant; it was, itself, unconstitutional—a staggering violation of the separation of powers. Never before in U.S. history has a single federal judge attempted to seize the president’s authority over his own employees to such a brazen and extreme degree. The Justice Department swiftly appealed to the 5th Circuit, pointing out that Brown had “essentially nullified a dozen other district court decisions.”

On Wednesday, however, a split panel of judges refused to overturn Brown’s injunction without bothering to explain its reasoning. The two judges in the majority were Jerry Smith, a Ronald Reagan nominee, and Don Willett, a Trump nominee. Judge Stephen A. Higginson, a moderate Barack Obama nominee, penned a dissent that reflected a kind of stunned outrage. “The public interest is not served,” Higginson wrote, “by a single Article III district judge, lacking public health expertise and made unaccountable through life tenure, telling the President of the United States, in his capacity as CEO of the federal workforce, that he cannot take the same lifesaving workplace safety measures as these private sector CEOs.”

Smith’s vote against the Biden administration is no surprise: In January, he infamously compelled an attorney to remove his mask during arguments, even though the attorney had pleaded to conduct the argument remotely because omicron was surging and his young children could not yet be vaccinated. But Willett should know better. He has, in the past, displayed real principle and independence, suggesting that he is not just another of Trump’s robed hacks. Such backbone was missing on Wednesday. Willett did not even have the decency to explain his position.

Under Trump, progressive litigants sometimes filed lawsuits in a handful of courts seeking nationwide injunctions. In 2020, Justice Neil Gorsuch expressed his dismay that plaintiffs had challenged an immigration restriction in a whopping five different courts. (How naive we were back then.) He declared that nationwide injunctions were a (likely illegal) abuse of the judicial system, “sowing chaos” and encouraging “gamesmanship.” Justice Clarence Thomas agreed. Yet over the last year, conservative judges have been flinging out nationwide injunctions against the Biden administration—and these two justices mysteriously have gone silent.

If there were ever a time for the Supreme Court to rein in this exploitation of judicial power, it is now. Brown’s nullification of twelve previous court orders is not an act of judging and hardly pretends to be. It is, instead, an aggressive attempt by one rogue judge to steal a fundamental executive power. If the Supreme Court lets Brown and the 5th Circuit get away with this theft, it will embolden countless other Trump judges to shift control over the executive branch to the Republican-dominated judiciary. This case is not just about vaccines. It is about who governs this country: a democratically elected president or an unelected, life-tenured juristocrat.

A lady that works in our main office has Guillain-Barre syndrome and is in the hospital.. No mention of "vaccination" status in the email sent out .
I had Guillain-Barre syndrome, it was fucking horrible.

I would think they have better treatments for it now but uncertain.

I was paralyzed for about a year when I was 6 years old.

Anyone wanna guess what caused it? Anyone?

Fucking the vaccines I had to take before I could start school caused it, I was a perfectly healthy kid.

I got the shots and days later was fucked up, had to be flown to the Atlanta Shriners Children's hospital.

Guy I work with his ex wife got it (Guillain-Barre syndrome) from a flu vaccine several years ago and within 48 hours was paralyzed from neck down for a like a year.. She is mobile now but still disabled though not sure how much is from that.

i was floored when he let his teenagers get the vax this summer with that knowledge that it was a possible side effect of the Coof vax and their mom actually had it.. :shaking:

They’re scrapping 50 million doses because they cause a false positive in HIV..

have fun with aids because you were worried about the common cold

Last edited:
Reactions: VEX
273246954_624747071931263_6405173075982657279_n.png

Got this earlier today. Step in the right direction, considering the twin cities are a blue shithole in a blue state

Top Back Refresh