What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

No shit? Kids are dropping dead while playing sports. Common link? AMA - not sure what it could be. Then you have docs that realize the correlation between vaccination and inflammatory response.....and they blame it on the virus. :laughing: Idiots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-084042-548.png
    Screenshot_20220228-084042-548.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20220228-083948-569.png
    Screenshot_20220228-083948-569.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 21

Fauci Makes Declaration About the End of the Pandemic in US​

By Jack Phillips

April 27, 2022 Updated: April 27, 2022
biggersmaller
Print
After more than two years, the United States may be out of the so-called COVID-19 pandemic phase, according to top White House adviser Anthony Fauci.
Fauci, who has been the federal government’s public face for its COVID-19 response and rules, told PBS Newshour Tuesday that “we are certainly right now in this country out of the pandemic phase,” according to a PBS transcript. When asked whether there will be an end to the pandemic, he responded that it’s an “unanswerable question.”
In recent days, the United States has seen a “low level” of COVID-19 cases, Fauci continued. “So, if you’re saying, are we out of the pandemic phase in this country? We are,” he said.
After making that statement, Fauci then pushed for people to get COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots. COVID-19 shots “might be” an “every year” occurrence, he proclaimed, adding that it “might be longer, in order to keep that level low.”
It comes as a federal judge in Florida issued an order striking down the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) mask rule for airplanes, airports, and public transportation. The CDC said it would have the Department of Justice appeal the ruling, although the Transportation Security Administration said it would not enforce the mandate in the meantime.
As a result, major airlines and a number of airports announced they would not enforce mask mandates. Uber, Amtrak, Lyft, and others did the same.
Outside the United States, millions of Chinese people have been forced by the ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to take mandatory COVID-19 tests in Beijing amid a severe, month-long lockdown in Shanghai that has triggered food shortages and human rights violations.
Beijing was testing the more than 3.5 million residents of its Chaoyang district on Wednesday, all of whom were screened on Monday. On Tuesday, 16 million from other districts were tested and are due for another round on Thursday. In total, 20 million of Beijing’s 22 million will be tested three times this week.
A widely circulated video from Shanghai showed a foreigner trying to break through metal barriers onto a Shanghai street, before being pulled back and dragged to the ground by four people in protective hazmat suits.
“I want to die,” the man shouted repeatedly in Chinese and English. One of the unknown individuals holding him down responded that “you need to respect the laws and regulations here.”
Since the start of the pandemic, Fauci’s agency, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has received scrutiny from members of Congress on whether the agency funded controversial gain-of-function research at a high-security laboratory in Wuhan, China. The virus was first reported in Wuhan in late 2019.
COVID-19 is the illness caused by the CCP virus.

And in stark contrast...

Again, fawk that lil bitch.
"He applauded the White House Correspondents' Association (WHCA) for taking precautions against spreading the virus...The WHCA is requiring guests to be fully vaccinated and present proof of a negative same-day antigen test before attending Saturday's dinner."

Notice what's not required? Masks. No masks for the elite that get saline jabs. If they were really scared they would require masks, right? So there you have it. Their idea of precautions does not include masks.

Now wait until it's your turn to take precautions and listen to what they tell you to do. I bet mask will be on YOUR menu, peasant.

Fauci is in a hilarious position. If he says we still has the Covid then they can’t cancel Trump’s title 42 immigration rule, if he says we don’t has the Covid then he’s finally irrelevant.

And in stark contrast...

Again, fawk that lil bitch.
He probably won't go because he's not jabbed, knows it doesn't work and hasn't had it yet. Scared little bitch. Either that or he's seriously in fear for his safety.

From what i understand, hes been in the witness protection program for the last 2 months.
Good. I hope the slimy fuck hides in the shadows until the day he dies.

from the article:

Fauci, who has been the federal government’s public face for its COVID-19 response and rules, told PBS Newshour Tuesday that “we are certainly right now in this country out of the pandemic phase,” according to a PBS transcript. When asked whether there will be an end to the pandemic, he responded that it’s an “unanswerable question.”

contradicts himself in 1/2 a sentence???

Either we are in a pandemic or we are not... it's binary.

from the article:

Schrodinger's Pandemic. It is, and isn't depending on political agenda.

from the article:

We were never in a pandemic it was fake. So you can't exit what you were never in. :flipoff2:

We were never in a pandemic it was fake. So you can't exit what you were never in. :flipoff2:
They only exercise as much power as the people allow them to.

There are places in the country that have been operating as if it was 2019 for the past year and a half.

The only lingering bullshit we have around here are the spit shields. Which are strangely missing from the local wally world. Where they had a mask nazi at the door bringing in people single file not more than 20 short months ago.

The only lingering bullshit we have around here are the spit shields. Which are strangely missing from the local wally world. Where they had a mask nazi at the door bringing in people single file not more than 20 short months ago.
Ours is still up and "will never be taken down because I'm not risking my health". That's according to my supervisor. So I'm still hollering at people through plate glass.

Ours is still up and "will never be taken down because I'm not risking my health". That's according to my supervisor. So I'm still hollering at people through plate glass.
All these vaxxies gettin' sick. And people using credit card swipers with their booger hooks and turd pokers.
Dang ol' plate glass to the rescue.

Hah, I just stepped on a land mine. :laughing:

We have a person out because they have a cold. Boss says its not surprising because everyone's immune system has been out of sorts.

Me: well, not everyone's

I got a "THAT'S ENOUGH" from them.

:laughing:

I kind of expect the shields to remain, until they break, or a remodel removes them and they aren't replaced. They aren't costing the store any money to keep them, and it would take time and effort to remove them.

Not having the general public spit on you all day probably is the 1 thing they did that might actually keep people from getting sick.

I kind of expect the shields to remain, until they break, or a remodel removes them and they aren't replaced. They aren't costing the store any money to keep them, and it would take time and effort to remove them.

Not having the general public spit on you all day probably is the 1 thing they did that might actually keep people from getting sick.

I noticed the banks removed them a few weeks ago. We had to reach around them constantly, it was a joke.

The plastic shields are moslty gone from the 7-11, wawa and quickchecks around here.

None of the businesses here require masks, and id say about half of the medical buildings (dr offices, dentists, etc) no longer require them either.

Maybe your town just sucks :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh