What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Be nice to have a source and be able to check what states or counties require masks and which don't.
My biggest problem is the medical field. Most of them require a mask, I can't wear one.
All my medical in person appointments have been zero since this shit started.
I'm overdue on colonoscopy and dental. May have to travel out of state, to NV or something?
Maybe just move once and for all?

I went to the insurance joint to get my F150, camping trailer and GF Ecosport renewed for the year. Walk in and the spit shields are still up, I ask why and they looked at me like I was stupid or something. I told them they lost my business and I would find a more Lawless friendly place to sell me insurance from this day forward. It took me less than 5 min to find a place without any of the bullshit going on and they were more than happy to sell me some insurance and take my money.

Sounds like you should've closed your account then and there.
I am about to. I've got a few accounts tied up there, direct deposit, rent checks, etc. So it'd be a little bit of planning.

They only exercise as much power as the people allow them to.

There are places in the country that have been operating as if it was 2019 for the past year and a half.

The only lingering bullshit we have around here are the spit shields. Which are strangely missing from the local wally world. Where they had a mask nazi at the door bringing in people single file not more than 20 short months ago.
Same. I come here and watch the news for all the mask/vaxx requirement BS, because it just doesn't happen here.

We had a vaxx mandate scare at work early 21, thats about it. A few places still have the spitguards up, but it seems like laziness. You'll occasionally see the random person in a mask. Hospital/Dr. office have been the only places requiring masks since '20.

Personally I don't really care about the spitguards... not that big of a deal to me... but I'll go somewhere else if I have to wear a mask.

Personally I don't really care about the spitguards... not that big of a deal to me... but I'll go somewhere else if I have to wear a mask.
How I feel. Funny, at Lowe’s they have the spit guard and everybody goes past it and talks back to the cashere. (Where ther is no plastic)

I now know three people that have long term problems that started with the vax. All three of these people had just had a good physical within a month before getting the vax. Still don’t know a single person that died of rona.

I'm sure we already paid for them one way or another....
I'm kinda sad they are throwing them away. I got the 2 jab moderna March of '21. The third arm has been useful, and I'm getting used to the ringing in my ears. The voices are kinda mean, and want me to do things I'm not comfortable with.

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Should drop this in here as well.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Top Back Refresh