What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

It's official. ANNUAL shot.

1667491788373.png

In other words, while the world lost it's mind for three years, it's been on par with the flu the whole time.

I don’t care how often they recommend it or how often someone wants to get it. Just so the government is not paying for it and it’s not forced on anyone. Additionally, it should be against the law to give an untested experiment to kids. (Even if the parents are OK with it)

For those that pushed and profited off this experimental gene therapy... a speedy trial with death penalty upon conviction. Especially the pharma execs, Bill Gates. Dr. Fuckchi, etc.

For those that pushed for a mandatory shot but didn't make money off it... a speedy trail with felony record upon conviction. That includes purple hair HR people, execs of companies who fired people, etc. No more voting rights for them. No gun rights for them. No rights at all. They are lucky they escaped prison time-- that is the only amnesty they should get.

These are the people that failed the milligram experiment and they are the reason "Democracy" is a dumb meme. Remove them from the process and restore a Republic and things will work much better.

I know (knew) a 30 year old who just dropped dead of a heart attack 2 weeks ago. One of the most genetically gifted people I’ve ever met in real life. To put it bluntly, she was fucking hot. Tragically liberal all the vaxxed. Collapsed at work, pronounced dead at the hospital.

You hear me? 30! 100 pound gym rat hottie. Official cause of death “cardiopulmonary arrest”.
4DA6B60F-B7AC-4C46-858C-7EA7621D9D38.jpeg

But correlation doesn’t equal causation and all that. Healthy young people drop dead of sudden heart attack all the time.

Annual recommendation for a shot that is only under EUA?

Hahahha
Under any other context the exact same people who are for this would be screeching about "big business playing fast and loose with lives" or something like that. The fact that these people's beliefs are inconsistent and informed by whims and emotion instead of consistent does more to make them deserving of a shared a hole in the ground with each other than any other attribute or actions. People of this type are fundamentally a threat to free society.

weird I work for your commie state and am "required" to get it
Just vaxxed, no booster requirements, according the latest proclamation of our dear leader in all his infinite wisdom! :laughing:

If they make it non mandatory they'll have to rehire all the people they fired and give them back pay

I know (knew) a 30 year old who just dropped dead of a heart attack 2 weeks ago. One of the most genetically gifted people I’ve ever met in real life. To put it bluntly, she was fucking hot. Tragically liberal all the vaxxed. Collapsed at work, pronounced dead at the hospital.

You hear me? 30! 100 pound gym rat hottie. Official cause of death “cardiopulmonary arrest”.
4DA6B60F-B7AC-4C46-858C-7EA7621D9D38.jpeg

But correlation doesn’t equal causation and all that. Healthy young people drop dead of sudden heart attack all the time.

Damn. It’s disgusting how common this shit has gotten.

Edit—and that article all but said “we have no idea what’s causing this, just that it’s not the vaccines.”

Just vaxxed, no booster requirements, according the latest proclamation of our dear leader in all his infinite wisdom! :laughing:

If they make it non mandatory they'll have to rehire all the people they fired and give them back pay
I had to sign some shit saying I wont come to work sick and know that I may spread infectious disease by not getting the booster. Once I did that I was magically ok lol

1667502948600.png

So they only want it once a year when they are in like 5 shots in 2 years already?
It wont make a difference to the sheep. They do what they are told. Should only be a few more boosters before the problem grabs the next gear of solving itself. Reading the local weekly paper. There are now always young people and kids dying pf natural causes…

Very sad but free will is just that. Just because you didn’t have the balls to stand up and say no doesn’t mean people should feel bad for you. Sheep are livestock and livestock always has been meant to serve a purpose and then slaughtered when they aren’t useful anymore.

Don't compare the flu shot to the covid bs. (not saying anyone should get a flu shot)
They both bullshit, .gov, medical "professionals" or "they" have always seemed to push them on people just the same, guilt trip etc. Are they the same? hell no

Now saying that Ill die from the flu next week. :laughing:

They’re both a money making scheme. Probably something you already know.
The flu shot marginally helps, maybe 50% at best... still I don't know of folks dropping dead or kids getting heart conditions from it. Please don't let all this recent bullshit turn you guys into a bunch of full on Jenny McCarthys.

Now they are combining them too. Probably can't get just the flu shot. Not that I would anyway. Got it once years ago. Woke up that night all chilled feeling shitty, but the shot couldn't have caused it.:shaking:

Top Back Refresh